The Assignment

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

JENG! JENG! JENG! XDDDD THE MOST WAITED PART. LOL. FINALLY! XD IT ARRIVES NOW! XDDD SO BARE YOURSELF. XDDD LMAO.

~*~

"Don't you remember us?" one of them asked as he munched on his sandwich. You shook your head as your answer.

"Maybe you remember the day I protect you when we were at the so-called haunted house?" You tilted your head and a bulb popped out on your head.

"Infinite?" all of them laughed and nodded their heads.

"Yes. It is us! We're in the same school as you, pabo!" Sungyeol screamed and threw the crumpled he made at you. You stompt your feet and pouted. 

"I was kidding. Don't be mad. Geez, period." Your face became even red than before. You ran towards Sungyeol and pulled his hair.

"YES! I'M ON MY PERIOD NOW. SO WHAT?" You kept pulling his hair until Sungyeol cried for help. The others laughed at both of you. Sunggyu quickly pulled you away from Sungyeol.

"Yah, you're being harassed towards him. Calm down." suddenly, you stopped and stared at the ground. You remembered about that stupid pesky, Chanho.

"Why? Are you alright?"  Sunggyu asked. You nodded your head and curved a fake smile. 

"I think we should go now. Maybe the bell was already ringing." Hoya looked at his watch for a while. All of you decided to go to their classes.  You bid Sunggyu and his crews a goodbye.

As you entered the class, the class became quiet and all eyes were looking at you.

'Did I eat something wrong today?' you thought and walked to your seat. 'Why are these people staring at me?'

"Nara, I think you better get out from this class right now before-" one of your female classmates couldn't finish her words as Chanho arrived at the class with an angry face.

"LEE NARA! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE NOW!" Chanho screamed as he dashed to your place. 'What did I do?' You were confused and puzzled. Chanho took out something from his pocket and put it on your table. There was a sticky note with someone's handwriting on it. It read,

"Chanho is a PABO!"

You eyes were widened in shock. You looked at Chanho with a frightened face. You were innocent after all. Chanho was about to grab your collar but the subject teacher arrived just in time to save you. Chanho glared at you.

"I'll get you after this." he said and went to his seat. The Physics teacher fixed his glasses and scanned through the students.

"So, today, I'll give an important task for you. You'll be given 5 weeks to finish this task. I want to group you into two persons in each group. You're going to do an assignment for the up-coming competition. I don't want to same thing happens again this year. Understand?" the students didn't give any negative or positive  reaction as they felt really boring.

"So, the first group will be Park Kyumin and Jenny Lee. Second group will be..." the Physics teacher started grouping the students.

'Who will be my partner? I hope I'll never be with that pesky!' Nara was hoping of something that would happen. I repeat, WOULD happen. Again, WOULD HAPPEN!

"Lastly, Song Chanho and Lee Nara." Your eyes were widened in shock and you stood up as you wanted to protest.

"Oh, so you're the new student here? I hope you will get along with Mr Song." you blinked your eyes couple of times. Chanho was smirking evilly as he wanted to plan something evil or prank you.

You gulped down your saliva and sat back on the chair. 'Aish, this will be harded than I thought.'

~*~

You pouted and stared at the assignment that you had to do with 'The Pesky'. Well, it was a new name for Chanho (CHANHO OPPA, I'M SORRY! ><). You then messed up you hair and threw the pencil on the table. 'How am I going to do this thing by myself.' You sighed and bang your head on the table. 'How I wish I can switch body with Sunggyu.' Definitely, you made a wrong wish.

It was raining cats and dogs. You forgot to switch off the plug that you used to charge your phone. On the other hand, Sunggyu was playing with his phone while charging the phone (WARNING: DON'T EVER FOLLOW HIS STYLE XD). Well, he didn't need to study because he's already a smart student.

As you were going to take a look at your phone, a lightning struck and it hit the electric wire post near your house. The current flowed to the house. Accidentally, the current flowed to the plugs where you and Sunggyu were using. Out of the blue, 

"ARGH!!!!" you screamed out as the current struck you. Then, the light suddenly turned off.

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?" you screamed. You felt something weird to your voice. It became a bit husky and so boyish. The light again and you sighed in relief. As you opened your eyes, you looked at the place. 

'This is not my room definitely.' you said and scratched your head. Then again, you felt something weird on your head. Your hair was shorter than before. Your heart pounded faster than a normal person. You quickly went to the dressing table and looked at the mirror. Again, you screamed out.

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was fell from the chair. He woke up and massaged his head because he accidentally bang his head that the wall.

"Ouch, it hurts." he said while massaging his head. 'Wait, I sounded like Nara.' Sunggyu looked around the place and felt weird. Gulping down his saliva, he looked down to the chest.

"S? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" he screamed and went out the room. Sunggyu and you bumped into each other.

"MY BODY!" both of you said in unison.

~*~

Q and A Corner:
The motto: You asked, they will answer it

From inpiniteu_king
To Sunggyu

oppa do u know how much i love u ? i really love u <3 love u like u :') 

From Sunggyu 
To inpiniteu_king

NO! I didn't know! Why didn't you tell me before? <3

 

 

From Ayo2oya
To L

lets go to the cinema 

From L
To Ayo2oya
As you wish. ;) *Wink*

 

From Thaqifah97
To the Author

Ainaaaa the gif didn't work XD btw aren't u suppose to study yesterday? Haaaaaaaaa XD 

From the Author
To Thaqifah97
Nah~ Forget it. XD I. WAS. LAZY. XDD