A Story That I Didn't Know

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

Kyakakakaka~ Sorry for the late update. The last update was on 21th of June. LOL ENJOY! WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBBIES!

~*~

Mr Bang walked out the class. Then, the males students started to surround you. Chanho was in the middle, as he was the leader of them all.

"A smarty, eh?" Chanho grabbed your Physics book and threw it away. Your jaw was hanging. 'What the! SERIOUSLY. YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON. CALM DOWN, NARA. CALM DOWN.' Even though it hurt you a lot, you still managed to calm down and act like no one cared. The females didn't bother and still gossiped about others.

You looked down blankly on the table. One of Chanho's crew walked to the back of your seat and grabbed your bag.

"HEY! Give me back my bag." you said, trying to reach out your pearl metal gold bag. You were so short that you couldn't reach your bag. The gangs started to laugh. Chanho quickly grabbed your bag and passed to the others. You tried as hard as you could to reach out the bag but it finally dropped on the floor. You bent your body and grabbed the bag. Then suddenly, Chanho grabbed your skirt and almost pulled it up. You quickly avoided.

Luckily for you, he didn't have a chance to look under your skirt. You ran away from the class to find the restroom. Tears began to fill in your eyes. 'Why am I crying? Why didn't I use my martial art skills? I'm totally a different after my mom's dead. I'm a failure.'

You found the restroom and you quickly went inside it. You cried in one of the cubicles. Then, the bell rang again, indicating the 5 minutes rest is over. You walked out the cubicle and washed your natural beauty face. You walked out the restroom and you met Sunggyu.

"Why are your eyes swollen?" he asked with concern. You shook your head as a no.

"Don't lie to me. Was it Chanho, who bullied you?" you then slowly nodded your head.

"I knew it." Sunggyu clenched a fist.

"It's okay. We'll together solve this. That guy must be punished!" you smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, oppa~" you said in a cute tone. Sunggyu blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Maybe you can hangout with us this recess. I'll be waiting for you at the lockers." you scratched your head.

"Where are the lockers?" Sunggyu gave you the way to go to the lockers. He made a map in the air. You nodded your head.
 

~*~
 

"Sorry, I'm late." you said as you knocked the door. The next subject was Physics. The subject teacher looked at you and asked where you did you go. You said that you went to the toilet. She instructed you to go in and took out your book.

"Wait, you're a new student here right?" she asked as you sat on the chair. You nodded your head.

"So, can you introduce yourself to us?" you stood up and began introducing yourself. Every single eyes were gluing on you, especially Song Chanho.

"I'm Lee Nara and I'm from Busan. I went to TOP International School before I transfer here." the girls began to fangirl as they heard TOP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.

"DID YOU MEET TEEN TOP BEFORE?" one of the females asked.

"How does Chunji oppa look like in person?"

"Do you have their numbers?"

"Class, calm down. You Miss Lee, you can take your seat now. Take out a book to jot down this notes." she said and began the lesson. You took your Physics book on the floor. Tears almost flowed out from your eyes. But you kept it from dripping.

Chanho in the other hands was smirking. He almost succeed his plan.

The recess bell rang continuously. You packed your bag and went out the class, quickly. Chanho grabbed your hand but you managed avoid it. You quickly went to the place that Sunggyu talked about and you finally arrived.

"Hey, Nara! You finally here. Come on, let's go to the place where we usually hang up." said Sunggyu and grabbed your hand. Both of you ran as quickly as you could but you never had an idea why you were running.

"Why are we running?" you asked.

"So that the fangirls didn't chase me!" now you understood. Sunggyu was pretty popular in the school. He sometimes needed to run away from the crazy fangirls.

Finally, both of you arrived at a secret place where no one knew or maybe they just forgot about the place.

"So...Is this your hidding spot?" you looked at the small old cabin near an old house. Sunggyu nodded.

"It looks so scary." you said and entered the cabin without telling him. Then, you saw 6 guys were eating their lunch. They were wearing glasses and somehow looked like nerds.

"Oh, it's you again! Hello!" one of the boys greeted. You frowned and looked at Sunggyu. You showed a 'who are they' face. Sunggyu smiled and showed 'you will know it soon' face.

"Are you guys mind linking to each others?" a guy with purple specs asked. Sunggyu looked at him and shook his head.

"Nara-shii, you want to know a story about Sunggyu hyung?" you looked at a guy with tall figure, just like slender man. And where the heck he knew your name? 'How did he know my name?' you thought for a while. You seemed likely forgot about them. However, you thought that you once met them before but you forgot where did you meet them.

"Sunggyu hyung was the most popular guy in school and every male students in this school were afraid of him." Sunggyu widened his eyes.

"Yah! No need to tell her about that. It's embarrassing." Sunggyu yelled. The others, including you chuckled.

"Woah, I didn't know that. Why?" you asked curiously.

"It's because he's the smartest, talented guy in school. He sometimes lost his temper and that makes everyone scared of him." you chuckled and punched Sunggyu's arm lightly.

"I don't know that." Sunggyu rubbed the back of his head.

"By the way, who are you guys?" you asked.

~*~

Q and A Corner:
The motto: You asked, they will answer it

From Ayo2oya
To L

>.> Ur the one who is supposed to be singing it to me with the members.not me to u... 

From L
To Ayo2oya

okay~ Naekko haja~ Naega reul saranghae~ oh? 

From Thaqifah97
To Woohyun

Sing something or dance for me please :3 

From Woohyun
To Thaqifah97

Cause you are my destiny~ Nal dugo doraseojima~ Bitgyeogajima pihaegajima you are my destiny

From mkiss-aisb2st
To Hoya

Awwwwww~ She should give you more screen time! e u e 

From Hoya
To mkiss-aisb2st
I know right!  =____=" I'm sad! So sad! *praying for lines*

 

From shinesbrightly
To Hoya

can you show me your abs? XDDDD or your y dance moves? :3 
 

From Hoya
To shinesbrightly

You mean this?