A Week Later

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

Leave a feedback, nae. :DDDDDDD XDD I hope you like it~ <3

~*~

"Yah, Nara-ah! You'll be late to shcool today." Sunggyu yelled from the living room. He waited for you about 30 minutes! Plus the school would start in 15 more minutes. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." you ran down the stairs and skipped two last stairs. You jumped in front of Sunggyu like a professional gymnast. You smiled happily and raised your eyebrows. Sunggyu shook his head and headed to the car. You followed him from behind.

Your omma drove the three of you, including Dasom too. Sunggyu was busy reading his book while you're busy listening to your iPod. Yeah, two different persons.

You finally arrived at your new school and you're a bit nervous. You hopped off from the car and bid a goodbye to Mrs Kim and Dasom. 

"We're finally here." said Sunggyu. You gulped down your saliva. You clutched his arm and it was yor first time having a nervous breakdown when transferred to a new school. You never been like this before.

"Are you scared?" he asked. You nodded your head slowly and pouted. He then threw a sarcastic laugh to you.

"I never knew that you're nervous when transferring to a new school." you stared straight to his eyes and pulled your hands away from his arm.

"I'm not afraid." you said and turned your attention to another place. Sunggyu smiled and made his way to the school compound.

As you entered the school compound, you're amazed with the well-structered buildings. There was a fountain in the middle and there was a pond near the garden. You couldn't believe your eyes.

"Amazed?" he asked. You slowly nodded your head without paying attention to him.

"Let's registered your name first."

Both of you walked towards the principal's office. Sunggyu slightly knocked the door.

"Come in." a husky voice instructed both of you to come in. Sunggyu opened the door and bowed. You did the same too. 

"Ah~ Mr Kim. How was your vacation to Hawaii?" he asked. Sunggyu smiled.

"It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it." the principal nodded his head. Then, he took a glance to you.

"And, who is this girl?" he asked.

"She's a new student here. I want to register her name in this school." 

"Do you guys have any relationship?" Sunggyu looked at you and you looked back at him.

"Erm, no actually. She's my friend. She supposed to be at her hometown after a month but her mom..." Sunggyu stopped and took a quick glance at you. You lowered your head, trying to hold your tears. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"But her mom died in a tragic plane crash. She's staying at my house now with her little sister." the principal's eyes widened in shock. He shook his head.

"Rest in peace." he said and stood up, walking towards you.

"Where did you leave before?" you looked up and told the place you lived. He nodded his head and walked to the file rack. He searched some files.

"So, how old are you?" 

"I'm 16, Sir." you said.

"Call me Mr Oh." Mr Oh opened the files one by one. Then, he sighed.

"I'm afraid that all the classes are full except for this one." he put the file on the table and Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock. 

"No way! She can't go there." Sunggyu protested. For the first time in his life, he almost raised his voice to the principal.

"I'm sorry. I just can't let her to be in that class. It's horrible. You know what did they do towards Ms Moon right?" Mr Oh shook his head and put the file back on the rack. 

"But it's the only class."

"Please, Mr Oh. Can she be in other classes except this class? I don't want her to get hurt again." he pleaded. Mr Oh shook his head again as a no.

"I'm sorry. I can't put her in the other classes." Sunggyu nodded his head in understanding. Both of you went out the office after registering you in the school.

"Well, I've to send you to the class." you looked at him with a curious look.

"What's actually happened?" Sunggyu didn't dare to answer your question. Then, he stopped in front of a class. He turned to you and put his hands on your shoulder.

"Be safe, okay." Sunggyu bid a goodbye to you and went to his class. You, on the other hand were still curious and puzzled. You took a deep breath and entered the class.

~*~

A conversation with the cast(s):

Me: What happened to that class actually?
Sunggyu: I don't know but someone said the class was haunted.
Me: ._. You believed that?
Sunggyu: I was making up the story. There's no ghost there. It just... I don't want to tell you...
Me: :P

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation-

Sunggyu: That was close! 
Woohyun: What close?
Sunggyu: Close the door. TQ.

-Kim Sunggyu has logged out and ended the conversation-

Woohyun: ... Close? Close what?
Woohyun: Guys... Where are you
?
Woohyun: Hello?
Woohyun: Am I the one who is still online?
Woohyun: Guiseeeeeeeeeeeeee~

-Nam Woohyun has logged out and ended the conversation. Feeling sad and blue-

Sungyeol: kekekekeke 
 



Q and A Corner
The motto: You asked, they will answer it

From Thaqifah97
To Woohyun

Grrrr now I regret asking you to show your hotness. Gosh okay I'm totally absolutely in love with you. Can u just stop? ;_____; I can't stand it dear ♥ 
 

From Woohyun
To Thaqifah97

Hehe... I'll stop. :3 After I finish my aegyos!

 

 


 

From jasumine
To Sunggyu

Ahh! Oppa, oppa, oppa! You were so braveeeee~ I was scared that you got shot but you're okay all along :3 I can.. uh... take care of you if you ever get hurt, okay? ^^ 
 

From Sunggyu
To jasumine

ReallY? Well, I'm good in acting. I know I'm fabulous~ Yes! I would love to~ At least I get free food. LOL

Others:
/Flip the tables/

 


 

From Nadhirania_sy97
To Sungyeol

Sob sob.. Just ignore him... Tsk tsk... He still have sungjong...
 

From Sungyeol 
To Nadhirania_sy97

Yeah~ He still has Sungjong! :DD I agree!

 


 

From Nadhirania_sy97
To Myungsoo

Oppa,,,, give sungyeol oppa to me.. Tsk tsk.. Jaebalyo.... /pout/ 
 

From Myungsoo 
To Nadhirania_sy97

I'll give you if you win the staring contest and buy me a new DSLR. Someone stole it. -.-

 


 

From Ayo2oya
To Myungsoo

I dont know...lets just go already.half of our day is gone arguing TT_TT /cries a river/
 

From Myungsoo
To Ayo2oya

/quickly grabs bucket and fills the bucket with your tears/ Okay~ We'll stop arguing. I wanted your attention actually~