Today Was Not an Ordinary School Day

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

Sorry, I've to stop Q n A Corner for awhile~ ^^ BTW, I just realized that I used 'you' from the start of the story but suddenly, I accidentally changed it to 'Nara'. T^T Mianhae~ I need to edit all of the chapters from Chapter 14 until Chapter 16. T^T Sobs, that was an embarrassing thing! I didn't realize since it's been a long time. MIANHAE! 

~*~

You saw Sunggyu walking weakly to the dining room. His hair was messy, really messy. You shook your head and went to get a comb. Then, you went downstair and combed Sunggyu's hair, well, your hair actually.

"You look so messy! Don't embarrass me, Sunggyu." then, you tied the bow properly. Sunggyu looked at you and his eyes widened.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Hair?" you looked at Sunggyu and smiled.

"Why? Do you like it?" 

"NO! It makes me look nerd!" Sunggyu grabbed the comb and combed your hair.

"Like this." Sunggyu smiled happily. Then, he grabbed your hand and whispered,

"Don't ever make me look ugly today." you nodded your head vigorously. 

After taking breakfast, both of you went off to school. Suddenly, Sunggyu's friends arrived at the house and greeted both of you. 

"Hey, hyung! Morning." said Dongwoo happily like there was no tomorrow. You looked at him weirdly and blinked your eyes couple of time. 

"Hey?" you said awkwardly, trying to copy Sunggyu's style. Hoya slapped your , making you jumped a bit. Automatically, you hand landed on Hoya's face. 

"Yah!" you screamed, blushing madly. Hoya and the others blinked their eyes. Sunggyu face-palmed and shook his head. 'I'm dead.' 

"Sunggyu hyung, are you alright? Why are you acting like a girl?" you blinked your eyes couple of times and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yes, I'm alright." you said awkwardly. 

"Come on, guys. Let's go to school." Sunggyu said and all of you went to school. While walking to school, Woohyun put his hand around you and whispered something.

"Want to go to club tonight?" you could feel his breath on your neck, making you blushed like a crazy. You shook your head as a no. Woohyun furrowed. 

"Eh, you always love something like this. Why are you denying it?" you shook your head again and walked faster. Woohyun looked at you weirdly. Then, he turned to Sunggyu.

"Yah, Nara-shii, what happened to him?" Sunggyu shrugged. Then, he wraped his arm around his shoulder.

"How about you and me go to the club tonight?" Sunggyu slapped his face. 'Yah, I'm your friend and you treat me like I'm a girl?' he thought.

"Watch your manner with girls, Nam Woohyun." Woohyun rubbed his face.

"What happened to hyung today? He looks gloomy and weird." Hoya asked to Dongwoo. Dongwoo shrugged and scratched his head.

~*~

You forgot that you're in Sunggyu's body so you went to your old class. The moment you opened the door, the girls were fangirling and running towards you. They pulled you inside the class. ', I forgot that I'm Sunggyu.' you thought.

"Oppa~" they fangirled, making you wanted to puke. You smiled and waved at them, making your way to your place. 'Aish, where's Sunggyu?' Chanho didn't dare to walk to you. You smirked evilly and glared at Chanho, making his shiver ran down his spine. 'I like being in Sunggyu's body.' you thought. 

Sunggyu then arrived awkwardly at your class. He bowed to your classmates. You face-palmed. 'Sunggyu, please. I didn't do that when I entered this class.' 

Sunggyu went to you and smiled. "Oppa~" he said awkwardly and made an aegyo. You gulped down your saliva and felt embarrased at his failed aegyo. 'Aigoo, this is so embarrassing.' he thought.

You shook your head. 

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu whispered. You had to bend down your body a bit since Sunggyu, was a bit shorter that you. Blame you petite body.

"I forgot that I'm in yours now. Then, the girls suddenly dragged me into the class. So I went to my place to check something that I might forget." you whispered. Chanho and the others were curious about the both of you.

"What are they talking about?" one of Chanho's clans asked. Chanho shrugged and kept glaring at you. You didn't care and walked out from the class. As you were outside the class, you let out a sigh. 

"Hey, Sunggyu hyung!" a voice greeted you from behind. You jumped a bit and looked at the person behind you. It was Daehyun, your ultimate crush. You smiled shyly and your face was red, well Daehyun didn't notice it.

"Hey." you replied back. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked, feeling a bit weird.

"Oh, I went to see Nara, checking her whether she's okay or not." Daehyun's eyes widened a bit.

"So both of you are siblings?" you looked at him with 'are you kidding me?' face.

"Ani, we're only friends. Hey, how about I tell you everything about her? She awlays talks about you." your face was completely red. 

"Really? She's so sweet. I met here when she was running towards the toilet." then, he chuckled.

"Her nose was bleeding that day." he continued. 'Ah, he still remembers about it. Okay, let use useful body.' you smirked naughtly.

~*~