That Irritating Guy

What If I Switch Body With Him?

 

{Author’s rambling}

ASDFGHJKL; Thanks for subscribing, guys. I love you. Don’t forget to send your questions. Upvote pliz. owo Send them your loves. OuO

~*~

“It’s so sad that you have to leave now.” Mdm. Kim said and she broke the hug. Your little sister still hugging your mom and didn’t want her to leave.

“Dasom-ah, don’t worry, I’ll be back soon.” your mom promised while trying to hold her tears. Your little sister was already crying and her cries were a disaster to you. It was your mom’s first time leaving you and your sister to her friend’s house. So, it’s really hard for her to leave you even though you’ve already grown up now.

“Take care of your little sister. Don’t argue with her. Be nice with her.” she said before hugging you in her embrace.

“Nae, araso, omma.” she broke the hug and then she pecked on your sister cheeks and then to you.

“Bye, omma! Take care.” your little sister screamed.

“Don’t forget to buy things for us.” you said while waving to her. She waved back.

~*~

You were reading magazine in your room. Then suddenly, the phone rang. Seconds later, the sound gone. Maybe the phone was already picked up by someone.

“Hello?” Mdm. Kim answered.

“Jinjja? Nae, araso!” Then she hung up. You heard a knock on the door, so you lazily got up and opened the door.

“Sorry for disturbing you, I’m going to pick up my nephew at the airport.” she said before leaving you. You frowned and continued reading the magazine. ‘She has a nephew? Maybe it’s the baby that I saw in the picture. More babies to babysit. Aish, I regret for making that stupid wish.’ you mentally face palmed yourself.

Hours later, you heard the main door was opened by someone. And then the door closed. You waited the moment for someone to call your name.

“UNNIE!” Dasom yelled from downstairs. You sighed and lazily walked to the door with no hope to take a good rest.

“Yes, I’m coming.” as you were about to open the door, someone opened it earlier than you. So, both of you bumped to each other.

“Ouch.” both of you said in unison.

“Hey, who are you and what are you doing in my room?” that person asked before letting you to ask first.

“So, you are Mdm. Kim’s nephew? I thought you’re a baby.” you stood up and fixed your shirt, crossing your arms after that. He did the same and looked at you with his small eyes. He pushed you outside and your landed on the floor hardly. ‘I’ll go and get you!’

You pushed the door harder; making him fell on the floor.

“Yah! Can you be nice with a girl?” you got on top of him, almost punched his face. Without expecting someone would see both of you, your sister covered her eyes and ran towards the stairs, yelling.

“Ahjumma, unnie is…” you quickly stood up and grabbed her waist, cupping .

“It’s nothing, Mdm. Kim.” you gave Dasom a death glare and broke the hug.

“DON’T DARE TO TELL ANYONE.” you threatened her and went to the room but the door was already closed and locked.  ‘ASDFGHJKL; HE LOCKED THE DOOR!’ you tried as hard as you can to push the door but it was just a waste.

“Yah, open the door before I Karate this door.” you said while showing your so-called Karate moves. But no answer from him. You waited for a while and screamed again.

“YAH, MR HAMSTER GUY! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!” liked before, no answer from that guy. You practically kicked the door and without you knowing it, he opened the door and you fell on the floor. The hamster looking guy laughed at you.

“Nice moves, dude.” he said and left you without helping you a bit. You gritted you teeth and clenched your fist with anger.

“Unnie, why did you want to kiss him?” your sister asked suddenly, making you jumped in shock because she suddenly appeared in front of you like a ghost.

“Aish, what are you talking about? I’m not going to kiss that stupid little hamster Guy.” you mentally cursed him.

~*~

 

A conversation with the cast(s):

Me: How was your first act?
Nara: I hate acting with him (Sunggyu).
Me: Ah, wae? He’s cute for sure.
Nara: My goldfish is cuter than him.
Sunggyu: I know that you’re jealous because of my great acting skills, right?
Me: Yes, I do like it! *start clapping*
Nara: Nope, I don’t like your acting skills actually.
Sunggyu: Just admit it.
Me: Kyuzizi oppa! I love you!
Dongwoo: YOU. CHEATED. ON. ME.
Me: Argh! Dongwoo oppa!

-Jang Dongwoo has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s crying right now and needs someone to comfort him-
-Me has logged out and ended the conversation. She’s trying to chase Jang Dongwoo-


Sunggyu: …
Nara: …
Sunggyu: So, it’s between us now.

-Lee Nara has logged out and ended the conversation. She doesn’t want to chat with Kim Sunggyu-

Sunggyu: Aish. I hate you guys.

-Kim Sunggyu has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s walking straight to the wall and sits in front of it, mumbling something in alien’s language-

 


Q and A Corner

The motto : You asked, they will answer it

From Ayo2oya
To L

well L u c...yesterday i changed my bias from u to namu and then i got a dream with u and we were actually enjoying our time together...do u want me bk :/? am feelings guilty..but i still like woohyun <3

From L
To Ayo2oya

You cheated on me right? /Cry/ Please, choose now. Me or Woohyun? /Aegyo/

From himmaHyunri
To L

Did you miss your slipper? Because the last time I saw you wearing that slipper was during She's Back MV :)) 

From L
To himmaHyunri

Yes. Definitely I miss my slipper. Thank you for reminding me that. /Cry/ But yeah, I've Sungyeol . Don't worry about me. :D

 

From iBABYz
To Hoya

since Sungyeol is unavailabe, can u be mine then? xDD

From Hoya
To iBABYz

But... But.../hide the embarrasing face/ Yes! :D /take a glance at Dongwoo who is watching him from a far/ No! ;AAAAA;

From ze_oshem_vampire
To Infinite
can I see your picture wearing like a girl? :P 

To ze_oshem_vampire
From Infinite

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,/Sigh/ Here they come:

 

Woohyun:


Sungjong:

L:

Dongwoo:

Sungyeol:

Woohyun: The other two are to cool to wear girl's clothes. /Sigh/