Useful Body: Digging the Crush's Secret

What If I Switch Body With Him?

"S{Author's rambling}

Woot! After so long~ I finally updated this. Sobs. I  was busy with my graphics shop. Come and visit my shop! :* //shameless// The poster I made is just so... //sigh// Going to change it later, again.

~*~

You walked slowly to your class and gulped down your saliva. Your hands were trembling as you're afraid that someone might jump in front of you and made cute faces. And that would make you puke out everything you ate earlier.

Slowly turning the knob, someone unexpected jumped in front of you, as you thought.

"Oppa! I miss you~" a girl around your age began to pout in front of you. You mentally made a face-palm and curved a fake smile. 'WHO THE HECK IS THIS?'

She  began to intertwine her arm onto yours. A shiver ran down your spine. You really didn't know how to react in front of her.

"Oppa, why are you so moody today?" she asked as she looked at you with lots of love. You read out the word  'dead' inside your mind. 'D.E.A.D. adjective, no longer alive. Okay, this is me.'

"I'm just not feeling well." you said and rubbed the back of your neck. Suddenly, you heard footsteps behind you.  Sunggyu poked his head inside the classroom and mouthed, 'COME HERE QUICKLY!'.

"Who are you?" the girl scoffed. Sunggyu looked at her and rolled his eyes. He pulled your hand.

"Hey, where are you taking my oppa?" the girl pulled you back and you're between the two girls, well not actually. 

"Okay, girl~ I need to talk to her first." you began to walk at Sunggyu and left the girl alone and dumbfounded.

"Yeah? Glad that you came on time!" you pushed  your heart as you thought it would come out from its place.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you that I've a lot of fans." he flipped his fringe. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. 

"She's Cha Lina. She's the so called queenka here you need to bare with her." you looked at Sunggyu and elbowed him. 

"You like her?" you winked and wiggled your eyebrows. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and shot a death glare at you. You stopped giggling and looked down, staying away from meeting his eyes.

"I don't like her. She's like a-" Sunggyu stopped and squeezed his eyes. You frowned.

"I think you better get inside. The homeroom teacher is coming. Your place is next to Daehyun." your eyes were sparkled and you smile began to creep on your face.

"Ew~ What's with the face?" you shook your head and quickly headed to the classroom. Sunggyu shook his head and mentally facepalmed. 'I  sense something might happen today.' Sunggyu headed to his class.

~*~

Since the teacher started her lesson, you kept glancing to Daehyun who was next to you. You even forgot to tell about Lee Nara, that is yourself. It made Daehyun felt weird. He looked at you straight into your face, making you startled and began to blush.

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked as he fixed his hair a bit. You shook your head and looked in front. The way he fixed his hair made you went crazy.

'God, please help me!  He's damn hot to handle.' you thought and  began to focus on the teacher. You couldn't help but stealing glances at Daehyun. Finally, you had your opportunity to talk with Daehyun again. But the best part was you could sit beside him.

"Hey, I just want to ask something." Daehyun nodded his head but he didn't look at you. You pouted. 'Aish, this person.' 

"What did you want to ask?" he looked at you. You gulped down your saliva and began to talk.

"Do you have girlfriend?" you asked in stuttering tone. Daehyun let out a light chuckled and shook his head.

"Why did you ask that question? You've never asked me this kind of question." you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Nah~ I was curious so I asked. Plus, I know a girl who's suitable for you." Daehyun looked at you again and then turned to in front.

"And who's she?" 

"Lee Nara." he looked at you and smiled. 'Why is he smilling?' 

"You do you think that I'm suitable with her?" he asked while smiling.

"Well, I don't know. She's pretty, cute, nice and she's even a brave girl." you chuckled a bit at you lousy statement.

"Yeah, she's actually really pretty." you mentally stuck out your tongue in happiness. 'He thinks I'm pretty~'

"Hey, since when did you know about Nara?" Daehyun asked, still focusing on the white board. You looked at the white board and jotted down all the notes.

"She moved in my house few weeks ago." you stopped, thinking about your late mother. Tears began to roll down from your eyes. Daehyun was shocked.

"What happened? Did I say anything wrong?" you shook and smiled.

"Ani, it's just about her mother. Nara's mother died few weeks ago due to plane crash." 

"Oh, the crash that came out on the news? Her mother inside that plane?" you nodded your head. He bit the bottom of his lips. 

"I felt sorry for her."

"So, she stays with us until we graduate." Daehyun nodded his head again. 

"Send my regards to her." you looked at him and a smile curved on your face. 

"Okay, I will." both of you looked in front of the class and focus on the  teacher. You thought you could dig his secret  but it ended up your secret had been told by yourself.