Happy Together

What If I Switch Body With Him?

 

{Author’s rambling}

:D How was the last update? I hope you guys love it. Please enjoy the next chapter and thanks for subscribing~

Don’t forget to send in your love (Questions) to any of the casts.

~*~

You were sitting at the sofa, watching television. Then, the guy that you didn’t even know his name sat opposite you. You started a staring contest with the hamster look-alike. He stared deeply with his small eyes and yeah, you couldn’t tell that he’s actually sleeping or staring at you. ‘Aish, what’s with this guy? And, where are your eyes gone?’

You tried to think of prank that could make him scared because you’re great at pranking people, especially boys.

“YAH! What are you looking at?” you shouted. He didn’t give any respond except when you shouted at him. His eyes blinked a bit and he kept glaring at you. Mdm. Kim was at the market with your little sister, buying some groceries.

“I don’t know that my species have that thing.” he said, leaving you dumbfound and puzzled. ‘What is he talking about? Seriously, he’s a weird guy.’ you thought and tried to understand his words.

“You don’t understand, huh?” he said and laughed sarcastically.

“Yeah, I seriously don’t know what the heck are you talking about.” you crossed your arms, still glaring at him.

He laughed so hard and couldn’t control his voice. You frowned. ‘What is happening here? What was he talked about?’

“You still don’t know, huh?” you shook your head vigorously as a no. No, you didn’t understand what he meant. Even the author couldn’t understand if she was Nara.

“I mean… Never mind, just forget about it.” he waved his hand and continued watching the television. You were still confused and puzzled with him. Curious, you tried to process his words and repeat his words again and again in your mind.

“Stop thinking. It will get worse that you expected.” he told without looking at you. Yeah, he’s right. You shouldn’t think about it even though you’re a bit curious. Hey, you know what? His words sounded fishy. Nah, forget about this, readers.

‘She didn’t understand a bit. That’s good news. Definitely, I’m clever than her.’ he thought and silently chuckled.

“Anyway, why did you transfer here?” he suddenly asked and took a glance at you. You thought for a while and answered his question.

“My mom is at overseas now so she has to leave us here with your aunt. She has works to do.”

“What about your dad?” you remained silent for a while. Then, you took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“My dad divorced with my mom. I don’t know where he is right now.” you said slowly and held your tears. There was a silence between both of you.

“I’m sorry, to hear about It.” he said and took a glance at you. You were crying silently and didn’t notice that he was looking at you. ‘I feel bad for asking.’

“That’s alright.” you said and wiped your tears. Then, you looked at him.

“Hey, I don’t know your name yet. We didn’t introduce ourselves yet. What’s your name?” you asked while changing the channel.

“Erm, my name is Kim Sunggyu. You?”

“My name is Lee Nara. Can I call you Hamster guy?” you winked and he rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. Call me anything that you like.” you chuckled and threw a pillow at him.

“Hey, what’s that for?” he threw another pillow at you and both of you played happily while Mdm. Kim and your sister who are already back from the market just shook their heads in disbelieve.

“Why are they like that?” Dasom asked while pulling Mdm. Kim’s sleeve.

“Just leave them like that.” she said and smiled.

~*~

A conversation with the cast(s):

Me: Oppa? Kyuzizi oppa? Dino oppa? Nara unnie? Where are you guys?
Sungyeol: Hi! My name is Lee Sungyeol.
Me: Argh! Yeol oppa!
Sungyeol: :D
Me: :DD
Sungyeol: :DD
Me: =_______=”
Sungyeol: :DDD
Me: …

-Lee Sungyeol has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s laughing hard until he falls of from the chair-

Me: It’s a prank right? =_________=”

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation. She’s annoyed with Lee Sungyeol’s prank-

Dongwoo: Hey, what did I miss?

-Jang Dongwoo has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s staring the laptop, doing nothing but crying-


 

Q and A Corner

The motto : You asked, they will answer it

From iBABYz
To Sungjong

lets go shopping together~ xD

From Sungjong
To iBABYz

Well, I'm glad that you invited me :D Thank you.

From Ayo2oya
To L

hmmm now that ur acting cute...can i see a cool side of u then ill decide :p?

From L
To Ayo2oya

Hurm... You wounded me. :'( Okay, I'll show the cool side of me. :') Promise me that you will be with me. But, I think the derp face is the cool side of me. LOL

 

From himmaHyunri
To Infinite

Can I see your derp face? /Buingbuing/ 

From Infinite
To himmaHyunri
We couldn't believe that you actually request for it. Haha. Okay then, we'll show your derp face. Luckily the author helped us.

Sunggyu's derping [A/N: I guess he will the winner for this award LOL]

 

 

Dongwoo's derping

 

Woohyun's derping

 

Hoya's derping

 

Sungyeol's derping

 

L's derping

Sungjong's derping [A/N: This guy is too cute to derp. He's just adorable, sweet, gorgeous and beautiful to make that derp face. XD]