That Moment When You've to Transfer to Your New House

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author’s rambling}

Blah~ Blah~ Blah~ I changed my mind to start this fics on 25/12. Kay, let's begin. Yoyo! It’s you all-time favourite author! *Vomit* Thanks for subscribing and reading this romcom story. Please give me support, nae. Thanks for sending the questions! :D They had a hard time to answer your questions. keke. Send more hard question to them! My revenge because they ignored me at the interview. ^^

Let’s begin the story shall we?

~*~

“Okay, we had arrived at your new house.” your mom said while parking the car inside the garage. You still chewing your chewing gum and made a big bubble or should I say balloon? Your little sister naughtily pulled out her pink pencil and poked it on your so-called balloon. And then, mayhem happened.

“YAH, I’M STILL CHEWING IT!” you screamed at your little sister. Your sister chuckled and hopped off from the car quickly and stuck out her tongue out at you.

“Don’t yell at her. She’s your little sister.” your mom began defending your naughty little sister. ‘Little sister my .’ you thought. You took you black sling bag and slung it on your shoulder. And there came a big bulldog, running towards you with that saliva on his mouth. He jumped on you and sat happily on your lap.

“Hey, what’s your name, boy?” you said and patted his head. You’re pretty popular among dogs. It’s because of your dog-loving aura.

“You’re here!” someone called from far. You twitched your eyebrows, trying to get the best view of the person’s face. A woman in her late 40s ran towards your mom. She’s your mom’s best friend. They hugged each other and exchanged kisses on the cheek.

“How I really miss you, dear. It’s been a long time since we met.” she said and turned her attention to you.

“Is that your daughter? Oh, my God! She’s grown up now.” she walked towards you and wanted to give you a big hug but you quickly waved your hand as a no.

“I think a bow is fine for Me.” your mom glared at you, signalling that you‘ve to hug her.

“Okay, I was kidding just now.” you stretched your arms for a big hug even though you didn’t even like it.

“What’s your name, dear?” she asked. Ops, this author was rude that she even forget to introduce the women to the readers. Well, she’s thinking about her hubby actually.

“I’m Lee Nara. And you’re?”

“I’m Madam Kim. Call me omma.” you frowned and slowly nodded your head. You broke the hug and all of you went inside the house. Since it’s going to be the end of summer, your mom would go to overseas and left you with your little sister at her friend’s house. You protested and didn’t want to go at first but your mother never failed to make you followed her rules. Nah, no need for me to tell you guys here. Just let your imagination thinks of it.

Okay, back to the story. You had a tour inside the house while your mom having a chat with her childhood friend.

Then, you spotted a frame on the rack. You took it and scanned it with all of your heart. ‘Who’s this cute boy? Is he her son? I wish I can meet him.’ you thought and put it back on the rack.

You had a tour again at the second level of the house. While chewing your chewing gum, you walked slowly to admire the house, to find something interesting actually.

“No particular things here. No game arcade, no basketball court, no football field, no go kart, no anything! I hate this house.” you mumbled slowly so that your mom’s friend didn’t hear it.

You walked into your room and wow, your mouth formed into an ‘O’. ‘Is this my new room? Damn cool!’ Yeah, your room was not like the other girly rooms. Your new room was a bit like boy’s room and you really liked it.

You threw yourself on the bed and started making an imaginary angel on it. ‘Ah, I love this room. Whose room is this? Nah, this room is going to be mine.’

~*~

A conversation with the cast(s):

Me: Sunggyu oppa, why do your face look so cute?
Sunggyu: It’s because I’m born to be cute.
Me: Is it true that you keep those videos?
Sunggyu: What videos?
Me: You know that Infinite H stuffs.
Sunggyu: Why do want to know about it?
Me: Because I’m your fan.
Sunggyu: …

-Kim Sunggyu has logged out and ended the conversation-

Me: …

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation because she’s lonely-

 


 

Q and A Corner:

The motto :  You asked, they will answer it.

 

From iBABYz
To Sungyeol

Will you be mine?

From Sungyeol
To iBABYz

I don't know how to answer this. L will hunt you later if I say yes. :D Hahaha. Oh, my gosh! L is staring at me. ><"

From Ayo2oya
To Woohyun

Did u notice the author was gonna cuz u like her? i mean..the topic seemed interesting for you guys,how come u weren't concentrating?

From Woohyun
To Ayo2oya

Haha, actually I was looking for water since the author didn't give us water from the beginning, Oh my gosh, we're dying for water. So, I noticed that she was gone. Haha, poor her. I was fully concerntrating on the topic actually. Hahahahahahaha

From MinKyuSoon
To Sungyeol

Babe~ Are you hotter than sungjong and good on bed??

From Sungyeol
To MinKyuSoon

Gosh, is it me or I'm getting hot here? Go and ask L, he knows all about it. ;) *Wink*

From ze_oshem_vampire
To Dongwoo

Ahjussi!Hi,hello,annyeong!!!!!!! Ahjussi, can you ..I meant, rap for meh?

To ze_oshem_vampire
From Dongwoo
Why do you call me ahjussi? :'( Am I look old enough? ;A; Yes, I can. ^^ Stay tune to INFINITE H's promotion. ;) *Wink and blow kisses*

From himmaHyunri
To Sunggyu aka Grandpa Sunggyu

Can you widen your eyes so you will look like a normal person eyes?

From Sunggyu aka Grandpa Sunggyu
To himmaHyunri

Do you mean like this? 
ᄏᄏᄏ