Our interview with Lee Nara and Kim Sunggyu, including the other members of Infinite too

What If I Switch Body With Him?

Our interview with Lee Nara and Kim Sunggyu, including the other members of Infinite too;

Author: How do you feel when you were casted in ‘What If I Switch Body with Him?’?
Sunggyu: I feel like I’m being loved because of my ability to act other than singing high pitch notes.
-Awkward silence as the leader compliments himself-
Nara: Yeah, right. You look bad when acting.
Sungjong: Hyung’s acting was so cool I want to be like you when I’m grown up.
Hoya: You’re an adult now, silly. (Hoya messes Sungjong’s hair)
Dongwoo: I know that Inspirits are going crazy when they read the bed scene.
-Looks at Dongwoo with weird looks-
Dongwoo: What? I’m just saying.
L: I’m better in acting than you guys.
Author: … (Remain silent)
Sungyeol: Yah! I’m acting too you know!
Woohyun: Tssk, stop talking about acting and let’s talk about those hot girls in the story!
Author: … (Remain silent, acting that she doesn’t exist)
Nara: Aish, greasy Namu is here. (Laugh)
Sunggyu: Yah, stop talking about the girls. It’s our time to know more about Sunggyu’s special ability. (Flip the bang)
Author: … (Being ignored by her own guests)
Sungjong: About the bed scene, how do you feel hyung? (Wink at Sunggyu)
Sunggyu: … (Face becomes red)
Nara: Yah, he’s a klutz. He couldn’t do that part correctly and we needed to do that part again and again.
Hoya: Oh, I smelled something fishy here. Did he actually purposely be an innocent actor?
-Wink at the leader-
Author: … (Should she be the one who asks that question? So, she’s being ignored completely)
Dongwoo: Yeah, I want to know how you feel when you’re in the bed scene. Is it fun? Or you felt something else like… (Stop talking as the leader stares at him with that hamster eyes)
Sunggyu: You guys are still young so you shouldn’t know about it.
Sungjong: But I saw a folder that contains yadong ( in Korean) videos.
Sunggyu: … (Remain silent)
-Staring at Sunggyu for the answer while no one notices that the author already left the interview minutes ago-
Sunggyu: It just videos of YaDong (Hoya + Dongwoo) couple.
Nara: Jinjja? No wonder your eyes were a bit different when you’re staring at me when we did the bed scene.
Sungyeol: Teng! I smelled something fishy too. (High-fived Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo)
Nara: ert!
Sunggyu: Yah, it was not like that!
L: So, how come Sungjong found yadong videos in your laptop? And since when did you admire Infinite H?
Sunggyu: … (Remain silent)
Woohyun: Erm… Guys, where the author?
-Look at Woohyun and notice that the author isn’t there for the interview-
Infinite and Nara: Dismiss.

 

 

{Author’s rambling}

It’s the first chappie!  Yeah! *Dance to Infinite’s Paradise* Muahaha, I’ve ton of stories that I didn’t update! *Sob* I’m sorry, guys. I just can’t resist that ‘Start writing’ button. *Sob* Well, this is not the story looks like. I just want to make you guys curious. Muahaha!

Oh, about the interview, I was so sad that they completely ignored me. *Cry* I tried my best to talk with them but they kept talking about the bed scene. Aish, these guys. *Sob* I was at the interview doing nothing. *Sob* I hate when it happened. I ran to the toilet and remained silent in there for hours until one of the casts of the story had to comfort me. How could they do that for me!  Aish, I think I need to quit this interviewing stuff.

Well, let’s ignore about that. Send your question now via comment box or just directly PM me! ^^ Have a bless day! Subscribe is appreciate and vote is love.