Eight

A Wedding Ring

Kyuhyun got up from his bed and held his head that felt so heavy. He walked slowly and stopped in front of a large mirror which stuck to the wall of his room, his clothes messy, tangled. So it is with his face​​.

"The hell with my clothes." He said in a frustrated tone. "What is this smell?" He accepted his legs desire to march to the fragrant aroma coming from the kitchen.

The closer he get to the kitchen, the more pungent aroma that wafted. Looks like someone was preparing breakfast for him.

"Heechul hyung?" Kyuhyun calling the name of his friend but didn’t get an answer from him, then he continued on to see who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hi, Kyu. Good morning!"

How surprised he was to see who had just greeted him, he just got in the dining room but the person suddenly appeared in front of him out of nowhere with a big smile on her lips. This woman make Kyuhyun can’t do anything but dwell in place, stiff.

"I made ​​you a fried rice for breakfast, you know I'm not an expert in cooking." She explained as she put the plate on the dining table, while Kyuhyun was still frozen in the first place. "So, this is all I could make. Eat before you go to work."

"Kyu." She was calling Kyuhyun once again, she quit the activity and then walked toward him. The apron on her, Kyuhyun looked at her who tattered after cooking. As someone so he knew sometime ago. "What are you waiting for? Sit down and eat your food." She pulled Kyuhyun's body, forcing him to sit down and enjoy what she had cooked with her own hands.

While Kyuhyun could only receive her treatment resignedly, he didn’t do or say anything other than to obey her. She was sitting right face to face with Kyuhyun shortly after he took up his position, and she sustains her face using both hands, looking at Kyuhyun's face thoroughly.

Kyuhyun hasn’t touched his food, he just holding the spoon so stiff, so like it or not, she had to tell him once again to immediately eat the food.

"It's 7 o'clock, you have to finish your food before going to the office." She waved her hands in front of Kyuhyun's face, his eyes staring straight into the woman in front of him without blinking. "So, hurry up."

She smiled with relief when Kyuhyun started to feed a scoop of fried rice into his mouth, followed by another mouthfuls. They stared at each other without intending to shift their views even if just for a second. Don’t know what happened last night in his dreams, so at this time, in front of him, he able to see again a woman whom he missed. The woman who for about 3 years only he could find in his dream, and always made his sleep uneasy. Now, she was in front of him. So close, so real.

"Are you finished?" She looked in the direction of Kyuhyun's plate that has been depleted and nothing left. This man ate with such gusto, and she was happy to know this fact. "Now, you may shower and get to work." She added as she stood up and took all the dirty dishes from the table.

She walked to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes, leaving Kyuhyun who was still sitting there in a state of horrified. He was still not believe what he was seeing at the time. He repeatedly tried to tell himself that this was all just a dream, but his common sense says that it's real. He himself could smell the distinctive scent of her body.

And it's all real.

Kyuhyun walked slowly approached her, he stopped behind a woman who was busy washing the dirty dishes. There is little doubt that enveloped him, slowly but surely, he wrapped his arms around her waist then hugged her tightly. She was certainly surprised. Rather than resist or do anything, she even stayed there received the treatment from Kyuhyun. She knew this man really missed her figure. So, she allowed Kyuhyun hugged her for a long time.

"You're back, Baram-ya. You're back." Kyuhyun said softly. "You have no idea how much I miss you."

The woman who was called Baram doesn’t give any response, she let Kyuhyun remained in place, and remove all the buried feeling during her absence.

"You are my Baram. Only mine." Kyuhyun said again while occasionally kissing her shoulder. "Please, don’t go anymore. Don’t leave me."

"No, it's very risky, Miss Song."

Heechul led her out of Kyuhyun’s room shortly after she said she wanted to pretend to be the dead wife of Kyuhyun.

"I'm going to do it very carefully, just tell all about Mr. Cho and his late wife to me. I could be Han Baram if you tell me all about her." She said with high confidence.

Heechul hardly believe what Hyerin just said, he doesn’t know what is the reason that she wanted to do that kind of thing. "What makes you want to do this risky thing willingly? You know, it's easier if you go overseas and leave him alone."

"I know what I'm doing, and I had no malicious intent. I just wanted to help him, that's all."

The man shook his head in frustration, unable to find a better way out of this. So, he reluctantly accepted the plan of Hyerin.

"It's your own will, Miss Song. So, don’t blame me if something undesirable happen to you." Said Heechul. "Then tell me what exchange do you want if you managed to get him back to normal the way he used? What do you want?"

Hyerin shook her head, "I don’t want anything, I just want to see him to be able to smile in happiness."

"Huh?" Heechul frowned, he felt his ears wrong to hear or something.

"Well, Mr. Kim, now give me the detail information about Cho Kyhuhyun and Han Baram."

***

Everyone sees and realizes the significant differences in Kyuhyun, since he came into the office until he got into his private room. All employees in the office were very familiar with the circumstances of their boss. And right at that time, Kyuhyun is in very good condition. This is of course makes them smiled broadly of relief.

They began to gossiping about the the good news or the occurrence of what has happened to their boss so that made him cheerful. There is nothing better than the return of the wife of him in his sight, nothing more. Because only his wife who changed his life for the better and meaningfully.

"So, what have you done so he's such in this drastic changed?" Asked Yang secretary in a telephone line with Heechul. He secretly stole time to just ask the good news to the only one who really know well how Cho Kyuhyun was.

"Really?"

"Yes, absolutely."

Heechul hardly believe the results that he thought beyond the allegations, he smiled. "That's good."

Meanwhile, at the residence of Kyuhyun, a woman lay down on the sofa in the living room of the house. In her right hand, she holds a sheet of paper, while her left hand holds a dirty rag. Her waist draped a dark blue apron, she looks like a housekeeper who was rested from exhaustion after work.

"He likes sapphire blue, white, and black. Then he also likes the cleanliness and the rooms were neat. Jajjangmyeon and ramen are his favorite food. He hates vegetables." She murmured, looking at the sheet of paper in her right hand. "Ah, no, no. I had to change his bad habits that he doesn’t like vegetables. Moreover, instant food such as ramen is not good for his health. How coud he lives with this kind of food?"

The woman, Hyerin, rose from the couch and then rushed to tidy up the whole house using her remaining energy. After all was done, she returned to the kitchen in a state of breathless, taking off her apron she was wearing and put a rag that she held all over the kitchen table.

She sighed deeply. "Well, what should I make for lunch?" She asked herself.

As she opened the refrigerator, her eyes examining the contents of the fridge and find some of the ingredients she could cook for lunch. Fortunately, there are chicken and some vegetables and spices. Hyerin didn’t know who prepared all the ingredients, but she certainly didn’t think that it was Kyuhyun.

"I think Baram eonni probably overwhelmed taking care of her husband." She said with a giggle.

"You seem very familiar with Baram, Miss Song."

A firm voice makes Hyerin jumped in shock and quickly turned her face towards the face of suspicion that Heechul showed her.

"Mr. Kim?"

"I let you get into my friend's life, but I don’t know what exactly is the purpose behind your plan." Heechul pulled her arm forcefully, making her wince in pain. "Could it be you just want Kyuhyun’s wealth by changing your face exactly the same with his late wife, and then you pretend to come to the office to apply for a job. Did you?"

"What are you talking about? I don’t understand at all."

"Don’t pretend anymore, Song Hyerin!" Heechul slammed the glasses and dishes in the nearby kitchen counter, making Hyerin startled, then she reflexively covered with both hands.

"What's going on here?"

####

I'm really lazy to write and reply to any comments. perhaps, this chapter does not answer all your questions. I was in a poor condition even though I got a very long holiday. moreover, I did not intend to edit what I have written, please be advised if there are mistakes and shortcomings of the storyㅠ_ㅠ