Eleven

A Wedding Ring

"You have to remember, not to tell what I had to tell you guys to anyone. Including Kyuhyun. Quite the four of us would know." Heechul said, accompanied  a nod by Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Ryeowook.

Then they dissolved back into silence. Kyuhyun returned a few minutes later to the living room, bringing along his wife. The woman bowed her head as she continued walking.

"Hyung," Kyuhyun summoned the four men who were deep in conversation so they turned to him at once, he was smiling broadly as he pushed his wife forward before them. "I present you my beautiful wife."

Baram waved shyly remained down, while Kyuhyun stared at her funny behavior to not realize that the older gentleman in front of him, rounded their eyes in disbelief.

"Han Baram?" Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook exclaimed simultaneously.

"Kyuhyun, can I borrow your Baram a moment?" Heechul immediately asked permission to Kyuhyun before the other attacked her with a variety of questions that could unload her disguise.

"Oh?" Kyuhyun frowned at first, but he nodded his head after Heechul signaled him that it was just a minute.

"Thank you." The older man patted Kyuhyun's shoulder, then grabbed Baram’s arms to take her to the kitchen. "Come on, Baram-ya."

Kyuhyun half confused with the intent of the older one and just shook his head, he walked over to the other three men to sit down on the chair with them.

"I didn’t know that..." Ryeowook uttered.

"Sshhh.." Eunhyuk quickly cutting cute-faced man’s words before he slipped out his toungue.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, he meant your wife look so pretty after all this time we haven’t seen her." Said Eunhyuk.

"Kyuhyun, you know we were very happy when Heechul hyung told us about the return of your wife? You also look better." This time Donghae said as he patted Kyuhyun's shoulder, because only him who closest to Kyuhyun’s seat.

"You know what? I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Kyuhyun said with a sincere smile.

They were smiling relieved to see Kyuhyun can smile like that again, even if they hide a secret from him. It's all for his own good, even if he had to live in world full of delusion.

"Don’t panic," Heechul start without staring at Baram. "They are friends of Kyuhyun, and it also means they are friends of Han Baram.”

"Oppa..." Baram said in a trembling voice. "But I have no idea who they were, after all, I'm afraid I can’t understand their conversation. You know, I was just an outsider. Why did you even brought them?"

"Hey, calm down." Heechul sighed quietly, "They knew who you are, just the four of us and you, who know about this secret."

"Did you tell them?"

"I told you that we were friends." He patted her shoulder gently, "Look, the guy who wore a cap and dressed in a hiphop is called Lee Hyukjae, but we often called him Eunhyuk. Baram used to call him 'Myeolchi Oppa'. Then, the guy sitting next to Kyuhyun named Lee Donghae, Baram used to call him Donghae Oppa. He is the king of rag."

"Eh? The King of rag?" Baram raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, because he loves to seduce a woman with his rag words."

Hearing his explanations made her chuckled softly. "Who's that cute-looking guy?"

"He is Kim Ryeowook. Baram used to call him Wookie Oppa." For the umpteenth time, Baram chuckled making Heechul frowned in surprise. "What's so funny?"

Before speaking, she had cleared quietly to neutralize her voice. "Nothing, it's just that I'm curious. Looks like they are fun to talk to."

Heechul smiled, "Yes, they are. They are the ones who have always supported Kyuhyun even if he was in a state of decline."

Baram nodded slowly.

"Eh? What is this?" Heechul asked out of the blue, pointing to Baram’s neck. Red marks from Kyuhyun’s handiwork this morning.

"Huh?" She was confused herself, but she soon realized what Heechul meant. "Gosh," she yelled frantically.

"Could you guys..."

"No, Oppa. We didn’t, I swear!" Baram looked very panicked, she was just afraid of Heechul misunderstanding.

"So what?"

"It's just..." She was wondering how to explain the truth, she was awkward. "Just a touch."

Heechul chuckled over her narrative, he once again patted her shoulder. "No need to be embarrassed like that, Han Baram. Here, I have a secret."

Baram obey him by leaned forward so that her ear close to Heechul’s lips, he intends to whisper something to her.

"According to what I knew, Kyuhyun is the kind of guy that is not easy to restrain his lust. So you have to be careful, dear." Heechul whispered. "You know what I mean?"

"I... I have some plans to reject him."

"You'd better, or else..."

"Or what?"

"Song Hyerin," He gripped her shoulders and stared at her intently. "This time I told you as Song Hyerin, I can’t guarantee if you someday have more feelings than this. As time goes by, the more often you're with him, the more different patterns you think of him." He took a short breath. "I ask, what does all of this your original goal, Song Hyerin?"

"Making him to recover the way he used to be, make him smile."

"Keep it that way. Don’t change the initial goal, you understand?"

Although not all the words of the man she could understand, but she was still nodded her head as she replied. "I understand, Oppa."

***

"So, what do you want to buy, Baram-ya?"

"You should buy a new dress."

"Or new shoes."

"Hey, let her buy any accessories with me, Eunhyuk hyung."

"No, Ryeowookie, she needs new shoes."

"Shut up, you guys. Baram need a pretty new dress in accordance with her charming appearance."

"Your line is very stale, Donghae-ah."

"YAH!" Kyuhyun shouted loudly when he saw his wife was pulled away by a bunch of dumb men, who forced Kyuhyun and Baram to go for a walk in a mall. "You didn’t see my wife’s confusion!? Leave her choose herself what she wants!"

All three are retreated slowly for fear of the younger man’s tantrums, while Kyuhyun quickly took his wife away from them to go hand in hand. Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Ryeowook could only snickered, upset.

"Why Heechul Oppa didn’t join us for a walk?" Baram asked.

"He's just got the patient, he can be very busy at times." Kyuhyun explained, then he glanced back only to found the three men showed their bored faces to Kyuhyun. He laughed.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever seen a clown who didn’t get a round of applause when they finished doing attraction?" Kyuhyun asked being nosy. Baram just shook her head in lack of understanding. "Look back, and you'll understand."

It didn’t take long to make Baram understand, then unexpectedly she immediately dissolved in a thunderous laughter, as well as Kyuhyun.

"What are they laughing at?" Asked Donghae.

"Stupid." Eunhyuk hit his head hard. "They are laughing at us!"

Kyuhyun endlessly laughing at his friends who were grumbled over his mockery, thus making them irritated the hell out. While the man himself casually holding his wife's hand while walking around the mall.

"Ah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he caught sight of a store that he deserves to be visited, and without mince words he got into it with his wife and also with the three.

"What is it, Kyu?" Baram looked at him quizzically, instead of answering, he even pulled her hand again towards another shelf. Baram turned as she appealed for help to Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Ryeowook. "Oppars, help me." She whispered as she waved her hand, signaling to them to help her.

A bunch of dumb men can’t do anything but shake their heads when asked for help, they knew Kyuhyun couldn’t be challenged. His stubbornness is very famous in all across Korea.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Cho. What can we do for you?” A clerk came over to Kyuhyun, she bowed and smiled politely.

"I don’t need to be dressed up, Kyu. I don’t like to dress up." Baram whispered to her husband, voiced what she feels is not appropriate.

"You always resist everytime I take you to the boutique, it's for your own good. Here everything is available, you can choose whatever you want." Kyuhyun explained without wanting to be rejected.

"But..."

"No buts." He then glanced at the clerk. “Give her watherever she likes.”

***

Kyuhyun and Baram return to home when the sun was going down, but this time the troublemakers didn’t go with them. It is something crazy if they are still forced to go along with his wife, despite the fact that they knew she was not a real Han Baram. But in many ways it turns out they are quite capable of bringing to life the atmosphere, they don’t concerned about the intention and purpose of her plan because they have the same goals. All people, including closes friend of Kyuhyun whom is Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Ryeowook are eager to be able to smile again. To be happy living his life because he deserved all of it instead of continuously to torture himself in the wrong path.

The husband, no matter what circumstances around him, he casually dropped his body onto the sofa in the living room. Sighing deeply, he grumbled how upset he was today because of the arrival of the intruders. While Baram just smiled at his erratic grumbles. The woman was putting groceries former plastics which are arranged neatly on a shelf in the kitchen, she soon tidied the room to make it more convenient to use. Kyuhyun was well aware that his wife had become a habit if she was always doing all the work at once and dislike to delay it, so he let her do whatever she likes.

"Are you tired?" Baram asked as she approached her husband and sit next to him.

Kyuhyun nodded weakly, "I just didn’t like seeing my hyungs disturb my holiday with you at home." He said honestly. "But it seems you really enjoy being around them, right?"

The woman giggled softly, "So you're not planning to take me out?" Before her husband replied, Baram provide another narrative. "I don’t know, but with them was so much fun."

"I plan to make you tired in the house." He changed his sleeping position to be seated, then he intentionally shifted his body to be nearer to his wife. "You always laughed every time you meet them. If so, just marry them."

There are a jealous tone of his words earlier, he was joking but evident that he has a sense of envy towards his brothers.

But Baram didn’t say those words on purpose, they just came out without she ever planned. She didn’t even know how close the relationship of Baram with the older brothers. All important notes that Heechul gave her didno’ even cover up to the most detailed.

"You're jealous." Baram said it very quietly.

However, Kyuhyun still could heard it pretty clearly. He then glared sharply toward her, he was playing around with the gift of God in him, which is his sharp eyes to pretend to intimidate her.

"Isn’t it reasonable?" Kyuhyun asked with innocently face. "Hmm?"

"Of course, but an exception for you."

Hearing that, Kyuhyun in the form of insistent immediately tickling attack right into the belly of his wife. Deftly, he didn’t stop making her laugh in amusement. Baram couldn’t do anything other than let go, even though she tried to wriggle out of the fingers of her husband but still Kyuhyun is a man. He much stronger than her.

"S... stop it, Kyu!" Baram yelled as she tried to pull away and laughed out loud. "Haha, Kyu, I beg you!"

Not bear to see her like in the suff, Kyuhyun finally stop the action. He then hugged Baram very tightly while laughing on the sidelines of her long hair, inhaling the distinctive scent of his wife.

"Hey," Kyuhyun tried to regulate his breath back and said in a soft tone. "I'll be very busy tomorrow." He continued.

"I'll be waiting at home to be a good wife." Baram said.

"No, don’t wait for me. I have to work overtime."

"Why?"

Kyuhyun let out a breath then said, "There's a lot that I have to settle in the office. You..." He hesitated. "You'll be fine while I'm at work, don't you?"

"Hmm." She answered briefly, she then tried to release the arms of her husband but Kyuhyun pulled it back. He even tightened his embrace.

"You have to promise me."

"Yes, I promise you, Kyu."

It was only after she had spoken the promise, Kyuhyun willing to let go his embrace. He stared at his wife's face intently, then shifted his eyes to her lips. He his face then sent a kiss right on the lips of his wife.

Baram didn’t know the purpose of this guy. What really makes him worried, she didn’t understand. She only knew that she would be in the house all day long the next day until Kyuhyun come home from work, and she thought that it’s not something to be feared of.

"Kyu ..."

A woman who was lying helpless constantly whispering that name with all the remaining strength of her. Her lips trembling violently every time she tried to call him. The tears didn’t stop dripping from her eyes, but Kyuhyun didn’t come.

A doctor and their nurses all around that helpless body, they are ready to save her though with a chance of 15%. She had lost a lot of blood so it makes her predictable wouldn’t have survived.

"Where is her husband?" Asked the doctor.

"He is taking care of the patient data." Replied the nurse.

"I need permission to perform the operation, quickly go find him, nurse."

"Yes, sir."

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun entered the emergency room with a panic that enveloped his face, he approached the doctor, panting.

"Do everything you can for my wife to survive, Doctor."

Hearing that, the doctor didn’t waste any more time and immediately execute the operation. While the owner of a helpless body was unconscious, her soul was wandering out of her body for a time that couldn’t be determined.

The operation is being performed, Kyuhyun waited outside the room in dismay. He doesn’t realize that he had been just back and forth at the same place holding his chin using his hands, unable to think clearly. Fear haunted him, cornered him into the darkest places. He didn’t want to lose his soul mate, never want to.

"Han Baram, you are a strong woman. You can get through all this, you'll survive." Kyuhyun whispered to himself, tears began dripping slowly. He never was in a state of emotional as this. Never though.

"How is my wife, Doc?" Kyuhyun's lips trembled when asked that question.

The doctor smiled at him, a smile which of course made ​​Kyuhyun feel that he got the good news about this. Then the doctor nodded, while Kyuhyun immediately sighed in relief as he thanked God. His wife survived.

"Han Baram, I love you."

***

Don't be confused, and find out what actually happened in the next chapter.

*deep sigh* this holiday really made me lazy T~T

Dangerous Feeling