Seven

A Wedding Ring

Kyuhyun ambled over to the bathroom, quickly stripped himself. His clothes were strewn everywhere. Once he entered the bathroom, he the hot water from the faucet to the tub he would use. While waiting, he walked into a large glass which is not far from there. He looked at his own face in the mirror long enough, who knows what he's thinking.

When the tub filled with warm water, Kyuhyun immediately get into the bathtub. Immersing his body, except head with warm water, tried to evaporate the nightmares in such manner.

"Where are we going?"

"Buying equipment for our children."

Kyuhyun rubbed her belly that looks a bit bulge gently and lovingly. Their first child. The man, in previous fights he does not look like a father who crave the presence of a child in the midst of a family. However, this time he shows something different. He looked so forward to those moments.

Actually, they are still in the awkward atmosphere. Kyuhyun and Baram has not officially made ​​up, they are still in a tense atmosphere. Moreover Baram are still shrouded in anger. She didn’t really want to talk to Kyuhyun at that time, but she had to ask where they were going with that luxury car.

"Whatever you say." Baram said did not care, she turned her face from Kyuhyun and instead stared out the window.

"You're still mad at me?" Kyuhyun asked softly.

"You think?" She said without looking at Kyuhyun's face.

"So, you regret marrying me?"

The question made her heart devastated. For God's sake, she even really want to marry this man with all heart and soul, what is this guy thinking?

"Stupid." She commented.

"You're right, I'm stupid. I never even asked you correctly, that you accept our marriage or not. At the time, I foolishly asked you to marry me straight without first hearing your opinion whether you agree or not."

"Kyuhyun,"

"You may not love me. Forgive me for forcing you to marry me, Han Baram."

"What are you saying, Kyu? I never-"

"I know you heard the last words my father, you married me because of it, right?"

"I, no, not like that-"

"Never mind." Kyuhyun stopped the car, he parked the car on the side of the road so as not to hit other cars while they were on half way.

"I can not believe all of this out of your mouth, Kyu." Baram shook her head as if not believe what she had just heard. "You did not even say that you love me, and now you're accusing me with all these nonsense? How could you! "

Baram opened the car door and get out of there after slamming it hard, left his dumbfounded Kyuhyun. All are very unexpectedly, it all sounds absurd.

"Baram-ya! Han Baram!"

His screams muffled by a mouthful of water, Heechul ran to him soon after heard him screaming. He shouted in disbelief to see what happens to Kyuhyun who nearly drowned in a bathtub. In the confusion, but Heechul tried to calm in doing everything properly. He hurriedly ran to Kyuhyun’s room to get something, then come back to the bathroom as fast as he could with a blanket. He saved Kyuhyun. Heechul pulled out Kyuhyun's body using his hands and immediately wrapped around him using a blanket which he brought. Kyuhyun didn’t open his eyes, but he survived. Heechul can hear the roar of his breath, and his voice muffled as he continued muttered the name of Baram.

"Damn it, what the hell have you done to yourself, Cho Kyuhun?"

Heechul ruffled his hair in frustration shortly after Kyuhyun's body laid on the bed. He wasn’t opened his eyes yet, and still muttering the name of his wife who was dead. Seeing a man in front of him with a psychic who didn’t improve, and even worse, Heechul cursed himself for incompetent to take care of his best friend.

"If I could not cure him, how can I cure my patients out there?" He added, no more desperate than before.

Deep in thought made ​​him unaware that his cell phone continued to vibrate, he was too focused on Kyuhyun who didn’t stop groaned like he was in agony.

"Aish!" Plagued with the sound of vibration, Heechul reached into his pocket and grabbed the phone and then he hold to his ear. "Yes?"

"Mr. Kim, the woman who yesterday came to apply for a job, now she came back to the office." The voice across explained.

"What?" Heechul gasped, he then breathed to be able to respond to a phone call from Kyuhyun’s manager more calmly. "What is she doing there?"

"She said she wanted to meet Mr. Cho."

Heechul dissolved in silence for a moment to think, then he replied. "You, bring her here, to Kyuhyun’s house. Now."

***

Heechul lighted out, leaving only a light sleeper to Kyuhyun resting in his room. While he carefully shut the door, then walked into the living room. There already sat a woman wearing a maroon shirt and black skirt, Heechul could see her discomfort from afar.

"Have you been waiting long, Miss Song?"

The question makes Hyerin, like it or not, tilting her head. She found Heechul was standing two feet away from her. He smiled at her. It doesn’t necessarily make her feel calm, she didn’t expect that she would meet this man again at Cho Kyuhyun’s house. The manager just told her that there was someone who wanted to meet her in there. She might think the person is Kyuhyun himself, but in fact instead people who made ​​her feel very uncomfortable since their meeting few days ago until now, Kim Heechul.

"I didn’t expect to see you here, Mr. Kim." Hyerin voiced her thoughts clearly, making Heechul frowned.

"Wherever there is Kyuhyun, that's where I am." He smirked. "Didn’t I tell you that I'm his best friend, Miss Song?"

"You may be right, but to be honest, I really don’t expect your presence."

Heechul laughed softly to hear insinuations that she was waged to him, so honest without any fear at all. This woman is so brave, he thought.

"So what made ​​you go to Cho Corporate again? Don’t start a fire that could blow yourself up at any time, young lady." He took a few steps, grabbed the couch and sit on it with crossed legs.

"I just make sure your words a few days ago is true or not."

"About?"

"About his illness I think, but I got the news that he was absent for a few days in office that since our first meeting."

"And your conclusions?" Heechul leaned back, feel more comfortable in doing so.

"I'm not really sure." She sighed, then continued. "May I speak to Mr. Cho?"

Heechul studied the woman's face in front of him carefully for a while, before giving permission or even otherwise. He grinned. "No." Heechul's words certainly make the woman frowned. "You're only allowed to see him."

***

Heechul opened the door and invited the woman, Song Hyerin, to get in. While he waited outside, he given the freedom to Hyerin to see what really happened to Kyuhyun. So now, even though the woman didn’t understand the real purpose of Heechul for doing so, but she still obeyed to get into the room.

Hyerin stepped carefully, she squinted to see the figure of a man's body lying on a bed wearing a white shirt in tatters. A blanket covering his body up to the belly. Again, Hyerin winced. It was Cho Kyuhyun.

His face was very pale, his figure looked so weak and helpless. She doubted that this man can survive in this state. Is this the true face the owner of Cho Company? It was heartbreaking.

Hyerin covered with her right hand, as if not sure of the vision. But it's all real, this man was in extreme agony. She was almost in tears to see him, but she imprison her desire to cry instead could only sighed deeply.

"Baram-ya..."

As if Kyuhyun knew that someone who is similar to his late wife had been in there, he began muttering that name again. Hyerin think that this man was dreaming, and she hopes that this man had a good dream. But it seems quite the opposite, he is just getting a bad dream.

"I can’t." Hyerin whispered softly.

"What did you say, Miss Song?" Heechul was already standing behind her.

"How long has he been like this?"

Heechul turned to the side to stare directly into Hyerin’s eyes, at the same time she was also doing the same thing. Heechul smiled bitterly. "Approximately two years. Did you change your mind? "

"I can’t, Mr. Kim." Hyerin said it again. "I can’t just go out of the country."

"Then you are the most wicked person in the world for allowing others to suffer because of your presence." Heechul said in a restrained anger.

"I can’t leave this guy for granted. If I did, I was the worst of them. I will make this man healed by my presence."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to pretend to be his late wife."

###########

 

It's 10.00 PM in my country, meaning 00.00 AM (KST). and whut?

February, 3rd 2013.

Kyu's birthday! hihi :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY FATSO, CHO KYUHYUN :')

In fact this story is finished since yesterday, but I purposely posting this just in time to Kyu's birthday. I hope you like it ^^

here is the birthday boy <3

Ami_SuJuElf : I can't tell you haha it's a secret :p

ilovekyuline : yes, he is. they've just met, but Kyu is unconscious though hehe

sungmin_pumpkin96 : that's right, Kyu is the one who caused his wife's death. u'll find out later~^^

5everasiwonist : here an update :)

ElfyPuhl : whole!! ^^