Lighten My Burden

A Wedding Ring

Kyuhyun opened his eyes in surprise, he found an empty bed beside him. His wife wasn’t there. He stood up abruptly and then ran out of the room. Pain in his head is still not gone completely, but it's not a big deal compared to when he didn’t find his wife.

The sound of gurgling water from outside to make Kyuhyun’s attention diverted. He immediately stepped into the garden and found her there, she was watering flowers, smiling. A sky-blue dress and straw hat she was wearing looks so suitable. The wind seemed to blew so peaceful, flew her hair in elegant way. His gorgeous wife, and all he wanted is pulled her into his arms and kissed her right then and there. Instead he just smiled, relief surged him. Slowly but surely, he moved closer to Baram.

Hyerin looked up and saw Kyuhyun was standing in front of her, arms crossed. Her heart sank to see the handsome man in the morning. Never in her life seen a man who just woke up looked as handsome as him under the sun. Now, the man is in front of her just a few feet away.

"—found you here with the flowers, Cho Baram."

Hyerin blinked back to consciousness, then lowered her head. Staring at the flowers in front of her. She wasn’t sure what Kyuhyun had just said, then she asked. "What did you say, Kyu?"

Hyerin heard him let out a deep breath as if he hold his temper, he seems to be upset. "I said, you've got me worried before I finally found you here with the flowers."

"You mean you jealous with these innocent flowers?" Hyerin .

"What if I indeed jealous?"

"Then you should be ashamed to say that in front of these flowers . You don’t seem to look like a possessive man."

"I am, Cho Baram. You just don’t know about that fact." Kyuhyun pulled her closer, making her body hit his chest hard enough. She groaned softly.

Kyuhyun raised Hyerin’s face slowly, making her gaze locked with his as he said, "Last night I dreamed of you."

Hyerin fell silent, listen carefully to what Kyuhyun would say as well every his steady heartbeat.

"What I fear most is if I can’t see you in real, and only imprisoned in those dreams. Did you not know how scared I was?"

"But I know now, Kyu."

"Good." With that he lowered his head until their lips met. There is no rush in that kiss. Kyuhyun enjoying every inch the kiss he gave, then withdrew slowly. "I love you."

***

Still with the same dress and hat, Hyerin sat on the sand with a sincere smile. The morning sun shining on her face that almost blushing with embarrassment at that moment. Not because she has done a shameful thing, it's just that the man sitting next to her had succeed to make her blushed.

Kyuhyun was busy giving his wife a massage on her feet, he her leg from the thigh to the heel. No matter how hard her efforts to think that she is being Baram, but still the touch of this man always gave her an unusual feeling.

The world as only theirs, and both are immersed in the comfort of each other. Odd, she never felt comfortable around a stranger, and here she was feeling incredible comfort in the presence of a stranger who is now her husband. At least that's how she thinks.

Done with the morning routine at home, Kyuhyun hurriedly took her out for a walk using a bike. Both rode to the beach to enjoy the atmosphere of the morning there. Like new lovers, they enjoy a trip to the beach just a short distance away from the old residence of Cho with gusts of wind friendly welcome them.

Kyuhyun was wearing a very casual outfit today, he is just wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans. Their bare feet. Gusts of wind blew his black hair, and that's where Hyerin realized that he had not so long hair, looked shorter than usual. How eager she was to bury her hands among the strands of his hair, his hair that looks as smooth as silk. She realized this was dangerous, dangerous for her heart.

But deep down, she is convinced that doing more than it should be wasn’t going to harm her. Slowly, she held out her hand, trying to reach his hair. But she was a little hesitant and instead touched his temples, she gently caressed his temples with her fingers.

Kyuhyun didn’t tilt his head or glanced at the woman, he was too focused to give a massage to his wife. Until finally Hyerin dared to speak.

"Kyu?" Her voice was more hoarse than usual, a little nervous.

"Hmm?"

"What which you really want to do if you're are given the opportunity to go back to the past?" Hyerin inquired.

Finally, he tilted his head. Somewhat surprised by the question that she gave, he frowned but still answered. "I will do anything to make you happy." He smiled.

"More specifically, Kyu." Hyerin asked, her voice as smooth as the wind that blows.

"Give all my time so that we could spend time together." He was holding his wife's hand that still caressing his temples. "What about you?"

The man in front of her is so handsome, so charming with that smile. Hyerin hope that if she is given a chance to the past, she wants a woman who first he met is her instead of Baram. She wanted to know him more deeply. Oh God, how could she think that? She even had bear snatch Baram’s position after the death of the woman, she shouldn’t expect more.

Instead she replied, "I might want the same thing."

Kyuhyun chuckled, "You're supposed to think the same as me." He said as he kissed her nose.

The rest of the day they spent entirely at the beach, playing the sand, running to catch each other, and joking. Kyuhyun had never felt as happy and peaceful as it was, and Hyerin was grateful to see the happy smile on his face. Hopefully he’s getting better with her presence.

***

They were in the car on the way home when suddenly Hyerin’s phone rang. She reached into her pocket to get get the phone.

Heechul.

Knowing who the caller is, she had turned to Kyuhyun before she finally answered the phone. "Yes, Oppa?"

"How’s your vacation?"

"Going well. You yourself?"

"I don’t know when will I go home, I hope you don’t get any significant problems."

"I..." Hyerin turned to her side again, then back to the road and focus on the phone. "...we were fine. You don’t need to worry."

"That's good. Kyuhyun there?"

"Umm... ya."

"I want to talk to him."

Hyerin give a signal to Kyuhyun that someone wanted to talk to him, he told Hyerin to press the speaker button.

"Kyuhyun, it's me, Heechul." Said the man on the other side.

"Uh-huh." He glanced toward his wife before continuing. "What is it, hyung?"

"Why you sound so cynical?"

"Did I?"

Heechul chuckled, "No, I'm just kidding."

"Damn it, Hyung. What is it? If it’s not so important, I'd rather just hang up."

"That's it, you're starting cynical."

"For God's sake, just get to the point quickly! I'm driving."

Hyerin giggled to hear them fuss just because trivial issues, the older and younger brother is very close even though they are not blood relatives. Hyerin don’t need to listen to their conversation further, until finally she heard Heechul was talking about her.

"You know, Kyuhyun, take care of your wife well. If not, I'll fly down there only to strangle your neck."

"No need to remind me of that, Hyung."

"All right, I'll see you again, you two."

With that, Heechul hung up. Hyerin still giggled until she heard her husband cleared his throat, and immediately keep her quiet.

"So, are you awake these two nights to get a call from that ?" Kyuhyun can’t help the jealous tone that came out of his mouth.

"Eh?" Hyerin a look of confusion. Did he know? During their stay at the old residence of Cho family, she didn’t lose contact with Heechul. She should be giving out daily reports on the state of Kyuhyun.

"You call him every night when I sleep, is that true?"

"To be honest, it was he who called me."

"Ah," Kyuhyun made a tone that she understood. "For what?"

"Just talking." Hyerin said. "Are you jealous?" She , couldn’t stop smiling at her husband’s expression.

"Not really." Kyuhyun cleared his throat again. "How strange for calling in the middle of the night just to talk."

"Sure you're jealous." She made ​​a statement.

"We're here." Kyuhyun announced.

Didn’t believe what she heard, Hyerin looked out the window to find that they're home. Though she knew that her husband actually had deliberately changed the subject.

***

Time passes so quickly. It's been almost a month she spent her time in Kyuhyun’s house to become a good and obedient wife, but it’s not always easy to live. She found some difficulty getting used to the habit of Han Baram that she had done only to earn Kyuhyun’s trust that Hyerin indeed Han Baram, his wife. It’s hard to become someone else at the time you wanted to be yourself in front of this guy. Hyerin had no idea since when she noticed these things, the moment where she wanted to be herdelf to get Kyuhyun’s attention, rather than become Han Baram. When she shouldn’t be having such thoughts or feelings. Being around this man made her want to know him more, want to make him calm, happy, and comfortable, and safe with her presence as herself. And that scared the hell out of her.

Hyerin repeatedly tried to restrain her desire that suddenly arise to know more deeply about Kyuhyun, but she always failed. She will be back to read a note from Heechul and trained habit of Baram to herself, even though she didn’t want to.

One time, she began to be overwhelmed with Kyuhyun’s attitude. When he was very busy with work at the office, tasks piled, and meetings outside the city waiting for him, he will go home with a exhaustion. Kyuhyun wasn’t going to greet her and he will go straight into his room with a a board in front of the door that he didn’t want to be disturbed. She once looked in his office, and found Kyuhyun was sitting at his desk with a frustrated face. The man buried his face in his hands, papers scattered on the floor. Hyerin wanted to go in and ask him, but she changed her mind because of fear. She was afraid to disturb him because she knew Kyuhyun was facing tough times.

But the more days, the more difficult for her to ignore. Then tonight, when she saw Kyuhyun in such circumstances, she approached him. Hyerin tried to knock on the door but got no answer from Kyuhyun, then slowly she get into the room. She was surprised to find the room was so dark, the moonlight just outside the window, illuminating the corners. And there she saw Kyuhyun sitting in a chair looking out the window, a glass of wine in his right hand.

Slowly, Hyerin approached him. "Am I bothering you?" She asked full of concern. Hyerin stopped a few steps from his chair.

"No, of course not." He said without turning around. "What is it, Baram?" He asked coldly.

Hyerin was no longer know Kyuhyun after hearing his voice, not sure why he can be very different to her this time.

"I noticed you are very busy these days." One step forward. "Do you need help?"

"No need. I can handle it." He answered curtly.

Two steps. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "You should be asleep, Han Baram. It's getting late."

"I don’t feel sleepy." Three steps. "Allow me to ask what is your mind until you look so grumpy?"

"I," Kyuhyun hesitated, he rose from his chair and was shocked to see his wife standing just a few inches from him. "I'm fine, Baram-ya." He said in deep voice , as if he was holding something.

Hyerin cradled the man's face, "You're not, Kyu. Tell me, anything, so I can lighten your burden."

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, he took a deep breath before saying. "I wonder what if I fall into poverty. Will you still be by my side?"

go dry, she didn’t know what to answer knowing the fact that she is not even the the wife of this man. Instead she replied. "Of course, a good wife will always be on her husband’s side no matter what happens."

"I love you, Han Baram." With that, he pulled her waist forward, lowering his mouth so that his lips met hers. "I love you so much, Baram-ya." He growled the kisses.

Hyerin had no idea where she gained the courage, but she finds herself draping her arms around his neck. She pressed her body so tightly to him as Kyuhyun deepened the kiss. Kyuhyun slid his hand in Hyerin’s neck, hugged her closer. He wasn’t gentle or polite. He almost wild by the desire to give her what Hyerin was offering. Hyerin began to relax in his arms, no objections when his tongue pressed against her lips to get the access inside .

Strange, because Hyerin felt an unusual heat from her body, her legs getting weak like jelly. She wasn’t going to stand up strong, if not the man's hand holding her to remain steady.

"Kyu," Somehow Hyerin managed to issue her voice that sounded no more than a small moan.

"Hmm?" His lips began to go down to her neck, nibbling several times and climb back up to her earlobe. "I want you to help me lighten my burden." He whispered.

"I don’t know if I could—"

"Be silent and just enjoy it."

Before Hyerin could protest, Kyuhyun was lifted her in his arms. He brought his wife to their bedroom, and did his duty as a husband.

***

hi guys~ been a while~

I lost my writing abilities because I read too many novels.

it's supposed to help me get ideas for writing. yeah I got the idea, but somehow my writing abilities declined.

at least I went on... I hope you all happy with this chapter~^^