Five

A Wedding Ring

In my life there is only you. You who keeps me going, makes me close my eyes and my heart from another woman. When you smile every time I come home from work, I always forget to catch my breath. When you frown your face because upset with me, I don't know what to do other than pull you into my arms and kiss you passionately. When you cry because I often yelled at you, instead of apologizing to you, I'd go. Then when you've better and cheered, you're always able to cheerful that quick, I'll be home, carrying a single your favorite red rose. I'll smile and you reciprocate the same treatment to me. Then we spent time together in the room for the whole night, and ended up in my bed until morning comes.

It's always about you. If you did not ask for school in Seoul, you would not be here. I forced my mother to stay at our house, thankfully you agreed. If not, we would never be united.

If you asked me when did I start to like you, perhaps since you were have not been born. Because when you're still in the belly of aunt, your mother, I always tell her to bear a beautiful daughter for me. In order to marrying you in the future. Why did I tell her that? Because I see the captivating beauty of your mother, made ​​me think that she will also bear a beautiful daughter like hers. At that time I was 4 years old, it was a silly thoughts of a 4-year-old boy, right?

And when you were born, I am so thankful that you were born safely and very pretty.

You always have a way that is not owned by any woman to captivate my heart. Not only your beauty. Many women are prettier out there than you are, but why do I always looked at you? Why am I only attracted to you? It's all because your smile. You never realize that. If you smile, you can always cooled off at once and then warmed my heart like the wind.

Your character... of course. Maybe someone else will directly go away from you when they find out the real of you. But I did not. They who's crazy because of you, and trying desperately to win your heart. But when they find out your real nature, they'd run away. You know what it is? You're always the most innocent. You're too innocent for not knowing the outside world, the adult world, the world of the night, the world of the wild, so they leave you. But for me, you're always the innocent who I admire greatly.

You're like the wind that always spread happiness wherever you are. Without you I'm nothing, without you I die. Because you are the wind that always I breathe every day, from dawn to night. You're my wind, my Baram. Han Baram.

Kyuhyun woke up from his dream only to find himself already in a comfortable bed, in his room. Shaking his head, he staggered out of the room. Quiet. No signs Heechul was there, because he was supposed to accompany him until he wakes up.

The sound of the phone ringing startled him, made him wake up from delusion. He glanced in the direction of where the phone is, then stepped weakly there to grab it.

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

The voice on the other side had silenced him immediately, do not intend to argue and would only listen.

"Eo?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm healthy, Noona."

"Silly. Heechul called me and he said you behave at the office." Chatty voice that comes from the mouth of his older sister, made ​​Kyuhyun wanted to hung up on the spot. He tired to argue. Not for now.

"Noona, I'm tired."

"Stop behaving stupid then! Don’t embarrass our family with your inappropriate behavior, you know what I mean?"

"I get it, Noona. Stop being like this."

"I will stop scolding you if you also stop being stupid, Cho Kyuhyun."

***

Heechul intensely stared at a lady in front of him with no intention of leaving those eyes, even though just a minute. As she was getting nervous as Heechul's gave her that gaze, she could only clench her ​​hands tightly. Sweat trickled slowly behind her back.

"Song Hyerin," Heechul started, this time his gaze shifted to the cup of coffee which he held in his right hand. Sipped it slowly, then went on. "I want to ask for help."

Hyerin silent for a moment. She stared out the window, Gangnam city sidewalks filled with pedestrians scurrying to avoid the rain. There is a slight sense of relief when she realized that she wasn’t among the crowd of them, lucky she was inside a coffee shop. But bad luck of having to deal with a stranger in front of her now.

"I don’t know where this is going, Mr-"

"Kim Heechul." Heechul added.

"Mr. Kim." Hyerin encourage herself to look at Heechul. When she did, she just showed an expressionless face to him.

"You know, Ms. Song, you can ask or request anything from me, as long as you're willing to help me." Heechul revealed clearly.

"You mean rewards?” She frowned. “Just so you know Mr. Kim, I'm not a kind of woman that you think."

Heechul smirked, "You take me wrong, Ms. Song. I just want my best friend to recover."

"Your best friend? The owner of Cho Corporation, you mean? The man who this morning struggled by calling me Han Baram?" Heechul nodded. "I'd like to know if you told me what really happened to him before I heard your request."

"This." Heechul handed her a piece of photo.

Hyerin hesitantly took the photo, and then started examine it. A couple who was sitting under a maple tree in autumn. They both smiled as they showed off a pair of rings in each of their ring finger. The man in the photo... Hyerin knew he was the director Cho Corporation. Then, the woman next to him was very familiar to her. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, and her face. All alike. It was like herself.

Heechul grinned to see the surprise on her face when she saw the photo.

"That's me. But-"

"She was Cho Kyuhyun’s wife who has the face of yours."

"Then what is the relation between me and all of this?"

"My friend severely traumatized by the death of his wife. I asked you to get away from his reach so that he recovered from the trauma."

"What!!?"

 

#####

Ami_SuJuElf : yes, she is dead :(

zarkyu : it'll be a secret until the next chapter. so, just wait patiently ^^

octa82_ichigohelloholakaylalukman : here new chapter~ :)

ilovekyuline : hi ^^ welcome! here u are~