Three

A Wedding Ring

"Excuse me, sir."

Kyuhyun was busy reading the last documents that was lying on his desk, he forgot to finished it all. He glanced up at his office door, and found a man bowed politely to him. He was his secretary.

"Yes?"

"Someone once I told you who will be conducting interviews has come, sir."

"Since when do we need a new employee?"

"Err..."

He was stand up stiffly in place. This is not his fault, he remembers very well a few days ago his boss told him to look for a new employee to replace a manager who has resigned. The reason for his resignation was the manager... no doubt, because he could not bear the boss' behavior. His stubbornness that made ​​him resign.

"Forget it, tell that person to come in."

"But, sir. There’s something I want to tell you about."

Kyuhyun glared at him which made him silent in an instant, he can not argue his boss. Just when the secretary invited the candidate of new employee to entering the room, Kyuhyun sank back into his past.

"Kyu! I took my math test scores, look!"

The girl just walk in no matter that she was in a formal room where not just anyone can enter into the room arbitrarily.

They stopped suddenly from their formal talks. All eyes stared cynically at her, the girl who had just moved to twenty years. All men dressed neatly, as well as the attached tie which tightly wrapped around their necks, most of them aged over 40. Everyone’s stared at her. Makes her rigid silence in an instant. She was embarrassed.

"Baram-ya?" The younger man who happened to be presenting his projects in front of his guests could not flashes, because he was surprised to see the appearance of a girl whom he knew standing in front of door of his room.

The girl ran away when she realized that she had come at the most inopportune time. The man bowed politely to his guests in front of him before he finally out of the room to chase the girl.

"Baram-ya! Han Baram!" He was shouted quite loud in the hallway, hoping she would stop from running.

The girl did not intend to stop instead of further accelerate her pace. In desperation, he was chasing her with a thousand steps. He forcibly pulled her into the nearest ladies room there.

"Kyuhyun!" She was shouted in shock. "This is the ladies' room, you're aware of it, aren’t you?"

"I know." Kyuhyun said breathlessly. "But it's empty." His breath sounded so heavy, Baram can not bear to see the sweat pouring from his forehead and instead unconsciously wiped the sweat.

"I'm sorry." She said softly.

"For what?"

"For interfere your important meeting."

"I can bear with it. You're just too happy to get a high score, right? So you immediately look for me."

She nodded, but a moment later she shook her head slowly. Kyuhyun frowned at the sight of her childish behavior.

"Not really. Another reason is because... I miss you." She whispered softly in his ear.

"Really?"

She nodded again, followed by her sweet smile.

"Well, let me kiss you then."

And they will be made out inside the ladies room until they lost track of time. He did not even care about the meeting were delayed due to his own personal affairs.

"Good morning." A woman, dressed in the style of an office employee walked slowly into the room, she was just too awkward to do her first interview.

"Morning." Kyuhyun replied briefly without turning toward the woman, he was busy signed several documents.

"Sorry, sir, I've come here to do the interview of new recruitments." She said nervously.

"Name?" Kyuhyun asked, his head still bowed.

"Song Hyerin."

"Ages?"

"25 years old, sir."

"Have you ever worked somewhere else before?" This time Kyuhyun lifted his head to be able looked at her, and he just found himself shocked stiffly when he saw who was sitting before him at that time.

"No, sir. I just completed my Master's degree."

Kyuhyun did not give any response to her statement, he did not know that the person in front of him was real or not. He froze and did not even blink when staring at the woman. The woman's face in front of him... truly unbelievable.

"Baram-ya..." Kyuhyun whispered softly that name.

"Excuse me?"

"You are... Baram, aren’t you?" He asked her with a hoarse voice.

"I’m not, sir, my name is Hyerin. Song Hyerin. "

"Han Baram..."

The man kept murmuring the name of Han Baram, makes her confused and did not know what to do. Then, the next thing she did was calling the secretary of Kyuhyun.

The woman was about to leave his office, but he was faster than her, and instead pulled her hand tightly. Preventing her to get out of there.

"Yang secretary, Yang secretary!" Song Hyerin, she repeatedly chanting the name of Kyuhyun’s secretary and wished him to quickly come in and help her out of this bizarre incident. "Sir, please let me go. Please." She pleaded.

"No, Baram-ya. You can’t go away from my side. Not again. I will never let you to go again. Never will."

 

#####

I hope you read another fanfics of mine too n give them a lot of love ^^

Miss Perfect vs Mr. Pathetic

The Girl's Scream

Blacknorm

 

Ami_SuJuElf : I'm afraid not :p let's see on the next chapter :)