Six

A Wedding Ring

"What do you mean, you want me to-"

Hyerin not had time to say anything more, Heechul has been first cut it off.

"That's right. Go away from the reach of the man meaning you have to go abroad. I'll pay for your life, just take it."

"But... but this doesn’t make sense. You falsely telling me to leave Korea even though we had first met. It really makes no sense."

"Mrs. Hye-"

"No. I don’t want to, and I would never want to do that." Hyerin handed back a picture that Heechul gave her earlier, "Excuse me." She said afterwards.

Hyerin quickened her pace to get out of the cafe as soon as possible, she didn’t even want to see him. Kim Heechul, a stranger who suddenly called her to meet and talk about nonsense.

"Your ring."

The words Heechul spoke just now made ​​her steps suddenly stopped, she didn’t look back but her ears can hear clearly what he just said. The ring. She glanced at the ring that attached on the middle finger of her left hand, then sighed deeply.

"You have the same ring as the wife of my best friend." Heechul said again. "Where did you get it from?"

"This is mine. You don’t need to know where because I will not tell it to a stranger like you." Said Hyerin shortly before she walked away from that place, leaving a wry smile Heechul stared at the picture that was lying on the table.

"She's really a stubborn. Just like you, Han Baram."

***

"There is no woman as good as her, she'll take care of you like me and your mother. You have to marry her, Kyuhyun. You must promise to father."

Kyuhyun increasingly tightened his grip on the hand of his father at that time who was lying helplessly on operating room.

"Yes, Father. As long as father recover, I'll do anything for you. Anything." Kyuhyun said before a nurse told him to get out of the room because the operation will be performed.

Kyuhyun crying uncontrollably outside the room as he continued to stare into the room through the gaps in the existing window. There is not he alone who hoped Mr. Cho, the head of the household, to be saved from death which at any time could pick him up. Mrs. Cho, Ahra, and Baram also feel the anxiety of Kyuhyun.

Is the operation will be successful? Or just the opposite? The liver cancer makes him difficult to survive, and he himself was resigned to what will happen. They are also quite late in knowing this fact, they are late to the doctor to examined the disease and the consequences is fatal. They aren’t didn’t care, they just don’t know that the head of the family had the disease. Before finally he said it by his self.

Mr. Cho didn’t tell them about his illness because he didn’t want others to worry, but it is a big mistake because now his life was not spared.

The doctor came out of surgery with his face down, he can’t bear to show his melancholy face to the Cho family on this sad news. However, Kyuhyun noticed. He, without knowing it, immediately grabbed the doctor's arm. He shook his arms and shouted loudly that his guess was wrong, that his father was still alive, and that his father was not dead.

Both Mrs. Cho, Ahra, and Baram, immediately ran toward Kyuhyun and tried their best to calm him down. Tell him, even without words, that he had to be strong, just like the others.

"Argh!"

The incident was a long time ago, even before he married Baram. And his father’s message to make Kyuhyun bear a very heavy burden. Not only to marry Baram, but to always keep her out of danger. Unfortunately, he failed to fulfill the mandate.

"Kyuhyun-ah, wake up."

"Argh!!!!! Let go of me! "

Heechul gripped his body moving out of control. His eyes were still closed, as if he was fighting in his dream, trying desperately to remove the dream. Those dreams are not even gone but only became more haunting him.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!!"

Kyuhyun immediately woke up when he heard shouts of Heechul. He widened eyes as wide as possible but still lying on his bed. It was just a dream.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Kyuhyun said softly as he massaged his head that feels like going to explode.

"Go take a shower, I've made you breakfast." Heechul said as he walked toward the door.

"Why would you bother to take care of me?" Kyuhyun asked abruptly.

Heechul stopped, but didn’t turn around. Only slightly turned his head and smiled. "It's my job, right?"

"It's not." Kyuhyun said with a restrained tone, he took a deep breath before continuing. "You're not a servant, so stop take care of me in this manner."

"Kyuhyun-ah."

"Get out." Kyuhyun interrupted quickly.

"Kyuhyun."

"I said get out!"

Unable to argue with the younger man, Heechul hurriedly left him alone. He hopes this morning there was little difference in his companion from the previous days, but the reality is null. Kyuhyun remained a Kyuhyun who filled with pain and disappointment.

He wouldn't be like this if it wasn't he himself who caused his wife's death.

######

Ami_SuJuElf : I did your request ^^ and lemme make heechul's character in this way haha I have a surprise on the next chapter, so wait :)

ilovekyuline : dont be sad :') he'll find his happiness in the future. just wait ^^

zarkyu : she will :D

 

Need ur love in my other stories ^^

Miss Perfect VS Mr. Pathetic

The Girl's Scream!!