"In the beginning of dating, two people are holding hands. Once one let go of the hand of the other, it seems like it's the end." - Jung Jinyoung

Unrequited Love

* Jinyoung heads to the usual place to meet Dal-rae *

Jinyoung walks towards the place that he and his girlfriend would always chill at, without being noticed by anybody. It was a secluded place near the music faculty with a nice view and filled with trees. As he walks, he sees his girlfriend sitting on the bench as she closes her face with her hands.

* Jinyoung smiles and hugs her from the back *

Dal-rae stays still and tries to control her emotions. As she glances at her shoulders, she sees Jinyoung's pale and thin hands. Considering that Dal-rae was not budging and returning his hug.

* Jinyoung peeks to see Dal-rae with his sweet eyes, pinches her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. *

'' Jagiya... I'm sorry about this morning. I..'', Jinyoung tries to explains himself but stops as Dal-rae abruptly pushes him away and stands up.

'' Why are you apologising? It's always me, i'm the pathetic one. Everyone leaves me in the end.. everyone hates me.'', she answers him as she casts her eyes on the ground.

'' No, don't say that... I promised to never leave you. Dal-rae ah.. Please, listen to me. I will explain to my father and your brother..'', Jinyoung tries to comfort her as he holds her shoulders.

'' My brother? Brother? I'm just a rotten apple in his eyes! That Ah-ra! He's everything to her! Do you think he will allow us to be together when his little's sister's 'happiness' is on the stake?! Again! He will blame me for everything! For bewitching you!'', Dal-rae explodes as she shoves Jinyoung aside.

'' Listen to me! I love you! I love you from the first day i met you. This has nothing to do with Shinwoo hyung or anybody! You're my best-friend and my lover! You know everything about me, and i know you very well. Please, Dal-rae. I only have you.'', vexed Jinyoung as he held his chest.

'' If you loved me.. why am i your secret lover? Why?! The ice prince of the school?! I'm sick and tired of this relationship..'', Dal-rae finally speaks what has been on her mind for a long time as tears came down her cheeks.

* Jinyoung took 3 steps forward and hugs her *

'' Two years, i'm sorry for making you suffer. I've been selfish, i'll treat you better. Please, don't be upset.. I won't do bad things anymore..'', Jinyoung whispers those words to her as he cries.

'' Le-let's break up,'', those were the exact words that came out of Dal-rae's mouth.

Jinyoung floundered for words, something to express the shock that coursed through him, but nothing came. With his mouth slightly open, the colour on his face starts to drain and he stumbles backwards. His broken heart was still and for a moment, he only felt numbness. Then an anger and sadness surged through him with so much power, he knew not what to do. His heart skipped a beat, for it had only beat for her. His mind went black, as did his heart.

'' For you to say those words.. I'll be on my way first.. take those words back. Talk to me, when you're in your senses. I will hate you, if you leave me.'', Jinyoung utters those words coldly as he left the scene.

* Jinyoung leaves the scene and heads to the classroom *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Jinyoung's flashback *

Last year ( 5 months of being together ).....

'' Jinyoung-ah, look at this..'', Dal-rae points to her hands as she sweetly laughs at him.

'' Oh! oh! Don't move.. butterfly.. tell me, that Dal-rae will love me forever and tell her mother that she's the greatest gift that god has ever gave me.'', Jinyoung like a child closes his eyes as he sincerely speaks those words to the butterfly on Dal-rae's hands.

'' Omma, i'm happy now. Please bless us, i've never felt happy than this. I love him..'', Dal-rae clasps her hands together as she prays for the best for her and Jinyoung.

'' Jagiya, from now on i'll protect you from whatever hardships that you're facing. So smile always. Let's forget all the bad memories, and create new memories together.. promise?'', Jinyoung held Dal-rae close to him as he utters those words.

'' Eh.. i'm sure other girls will look at you. You're so perfect. I won't expect much from you...'', Dal-rae jokes as she tightly wraps her arms around his waist.

'' No! I'll make sure no girls will ever like me! I swear.. look at my face now. Scary right?'', Jinyoung makes a stern face at Dal-rae to assure her that he was only going to be loyal to her.

'' Really? You'll be a real heartbreaker then!'', Dal-rae exclaims as she stares into Jinyoung's eyes.

'' Of course, my heart is only for you. Then i'll be a real ice prince. My heart will turn cold without you, you're the only antidote to my cold heart! Shin Dal-rae, I LOVE YOU!'', Jinyoung grabs her hands as they ran on the sandy beach.

'' Jung Jinyoung! Why do you love me?!'', Dal-rae asks as they continued running.

'' Because, the first day i met Shin Dal-rae in school, i fell in love with her. When she told me that she was Shinwoo's little sister, i fell for her even more because i knew that it was fate that had brought us together. Shinwoo hyung, had always wanted to introduce me to his little sister. You must be the one then.'', Jinyoung confesses his love for Dal-rae and stops romantically to look at her.

'' Shinwoo?... because of..'', Shinwoo's name rang in Dal-rae's head, for a moment, her heart skipped a beat. She knew that her brother had never once acknowledged her, the girl that he must have wanted to introduce Jinyoung to must have been Ah-ra.

'' Jagiya? Why? Is something wrong?'', Jinyoung panics as he looks at his girlfriend.

'' No, it's just that my parents are very strict. Plus Shinwoo oppa wouldn't like it if he knew that i'm in a relationship when i'm supposed to focus on my studies.. so let's keep this a secret?'', Dal-rae tries to come up with an excuse so as not to expose her secret.

'' Don't worry. When we're 25, hyung says he will introduce me to you.'', Jinyoung calmly replies her as he lovingly her cheeks.

When two people fall in love, some say the clouds will spin in circles, and the rain will turn to dust. The poor will start to laugh, even the rich will start to cry. It can sneak up like a soldier. It can wake you up at night. That was what Jinyoung felt when he was standing there with Dal-rae. Both of their hearts had sworn to be true to each other only. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

* As Sandeul was running away from Ah-ra, he accidentally bumps into Jinyoung who was in a daze *

'' Ah! Sunbaenim! I'm sorry!'', Sandeul recollects himself and helps Jinyoung up.

'' Lee Sandeul! You!'', Ah-ra ignores the sight infront of her and grabs Sandeul by the ear.

Jinyoung smacks his lips and observes Ah-ra pulling Sandeul into the classroom. Unable to withstand his juniors immaturity, Jinyoung runs up to the both of them, and grabs the both of them by their ears. Both Sandeul and Ah-ra. 

* Jinyoung drags them to a corner *

'' Both of you, on your knees. Now.'', Jinyoung commands as he folds his arms.

Ah-ra and Sandeul reluctantly looks at each other, and kneels down at their senior's instruction. With their hands in the air, to show regret.

'' Are the two of you kids? Huh? What if someone gets injured due to your childish actions? This is a music school!'', Jinyoung raises his voice to make sure his juniors knew he meant business.

After lecturing Ah-ra and Sandeul for 10 minutes, Jinyoung finally releases them back to class as class was going to start in 15 minutes time. Jinyoung who was walking from the back sees Ah-ra and Sandeul elbowing each other and blaming each other for what had happened, even though he was quite amused by his juniors, he tried not to show it. 

* Three of them enter classroom. Gongchan was nowhere to be seen *

'' Oh? Where's Gongchan?'', Ah-ra realises that Gongchan was not in the classroom as she went up the stairs leading to her seat.

Jinyoung who was behind Ah-ra and Sandeul turns to scan for Gongchan. Sandeul who was worried about his friend went back down the stairs to search for Gongchan and stood behind Jinyoung. 

* Jinyoung bends down to tie his loosened shoe laces. * * Ah-ra was infront of him * * Sandeul at the back *

Gongchan who was hiding from Sandeul, all of a sudden runs towards him to seek revenge. However, Sandeul who was quick at reacting dodged Gongchan's attack. Jinyoung who was unaware of what was happening was about to stand up when he felt somebody push him forward. 

* Jinyoung's hands naturally reached for the front, and in the flash of light, his hands grabs Ah-ra's skirt accidentally *

* Pulls down Ah-ra's skirt *

'' ert!'', Ah-ra screams as she kicks Jinyoung in the face. 

* Jinyoung rolls down the steps of the lecture room * * Everybody stares at Jinyoung *

Ah-ra was fortunate that she was wearing leggings. The class bursts into laughters. Gongchan bit his tongue to try not to laugh, he knew he was in trouble. Jinyoung stands up and grabs Ah-ra by the hand and went out of the classroom. 

'' Woah~~~'', the class hollers in excitement at the sight of the ice prince grabbing a girl's hand.

'' Yah! Jung Jinyoung! She's mine!'', Kwang-ho yells at his partner.

* Sandeul scurries to follow Ah-ra *

----------------------------------------------

* Jinyoung rushes to the music faculty's lounge room *

As Jinyoung steps into the lounge room with Ah-ra, everyone in the room was shocked by Jinyoung's presence. Everybody immediately grabs their things and hurries to return to their class. Sandeul who was standing outside was surprised by everybody's actions. Apparently, they were all afraid of the 'ice prince'.

* Jinyoung locks the door and pushes Ah-ra on the plushy seats *

* Sandeul leans on the door to hear what was going on as he was locked out, Gongchan joins him too *

Jinyoung furiously turns to look at Ah-ra and tooked a few steps closer to her. He bends down to look at her face to face.

* Ah-ra nervously gulps *

'' Wh-w-what are you trying to do?!'', Ah-ra raises her voice as she hugs herself.

Jinyoung who was flabbergasted by her actions calmly sat on the seat and points to the first aid box in the room. Ah-ra who was a bit slow-witted finally realises what Jinyoung meant. His forehead was bleeding from the lacerations he got from Ah-ra's kick.

* Ah-ra rushes for the first aid box *

'' I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you... ahh...'', Ah-ra apologises as she treats Jinyoung's injury.

'' You, you didn't change at all.'', Jinyoung comments as he bit his lips.

'' What?'', Ah-ra asks as she busily blows on his forehead.

* Sandeul who was observing from the small window on the door flinches as he sees Ah-ra being too close to Jinyoung. *

'' Your clumsiness, you idiot...'', Jinyoung finally lashes out as he flicks Ah-ra's forehead.

'' Yah! How can you call somebody an idiot?!'', Ah-ra fumes as she hits him on the forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------

* Ah-ra's flashback *

5 year old Ah-ra and 7 year old Jinyoung.

'' Idiot! That's a cat, not a dog.. so it's meow meow.'', Jinyoung raises his voice at her as he flicks her on the forehead.

'' Shinwoo oppa! Jinyoung oppa is bullying me!'', Ah-ra cries as she searches for her brother.

'' Araso.. don't cry. We'll get there soon.. If you continue to cry that cat will come and bite you and then it will bring you to a very scary place, so listen to oppa.'', Jinyoung tries to convince Ah-ra to stop crying lest Shinwoo scolds him.

'' Really? Ok.'', Ah-ra blinks repeatedly to stop herself from crying.

'' Aigoo...Ahgasshi... why are you crying... let's go. How was school today?'', Mr Jung comforts Ah-ra as he carries her to the car.

'' Ahjusshi... today Jinyoung oppa brought me to see a cat, woof woof!'', Ah-ra adorably answers Mr Jung as he places her in the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'' Cat..woof..woof..'', Ah-ra mutters those words to herself as she closes her eyes and leans on the seat.

Jinyoung raises his eyebrows and ignorantly turns away from her to treat himself of his wound. All of a sudden, he remembers the times when Ah-ra had always mistook a cat for dog. He flicks her forehead again to see her reaction.

Ah-ra blinks her eyes repeatedly as she couldn't believe it. For a moment, she felt very attached to Jinyoung. He wasn't as mean as what she thought he was, instead he was a very funny friend from the sudden flashback that she had. Jinyoung smiles as he stands up and neatly kept the first aid box.

* Sandeul and Gongchan freaks out at the sight of Jinyoung acting very close to Ah-ra *

'' Gongchan-ah, is Jinyoung sunbaenim going to do something to her..this is so weird..'', Sandeul utters those words while he focuses on Ah-ra.

* Gongchan pushes Sandeul aside to take a good look at the situation *

'' I think, sunbae is trying to seduce her, look! He's smiling! The ice prince is smiling!'', Gongchan exclaims as he tries to break the door open.

'' Let's go back to class now. Shin Ah-ra, you're the first and the only one to ever humiliate me. Day 2 and this is what happens.'', Jinyoung complains as he makes his way to class.

* Sandeul and Gongchan runs to class as soon as they see Jinyoung coming towards the door *

* Jinyoung and Ah-ra returns to class a few minutes late *

-----------------------------------------

* Bell rings * * End of class *

Gongchan silently packs his bag as he stares at Sandeul. Still thinking about the incident that had happened earlier. Sandeul on the other hand nonchantlantly packed his bags and taps Ah-ra on the shoulders.

'' Ah-ra, let's go to the bus stop together..'', Sandeul suggested as he tried to look normal.

'' Umm...okay.. wait a moment.. ok, done. Let's go.. Gongchan-ah, bye.. see you tomorrow.'', Ah-ra walks off as she rubs her sleepy eyes.

Sandeul and Ah-ra both were tired after a long day in school. It was just the second day, and it was so dramatic. The kiss, the pulling of the skirt. Sandeul who was imagining the situation again, laughs on his own. It was just too funny. He hits Ah-ra on the shoulder as he held on to his  stomach. 

'' Yah, Lee Sandeul... You must be enjoying this huh?'', Ah-ra smirks as she folds her arms while waiting for the bus.

'' It's just too funny... Ah... I'm sorry... The music project, i'll sent you a message later on.. My bus is here, bye!'', Sandeul stuffs a paper in Ah-ra's hands as he rushes to board the bus.

Ah-ra gracefully unfolds the paper and there it was neatly written in black pen, his number and Gongchan's number. Ah-ra looks up and waves at him to say goodbye, looking at his face, she chuckles at the thought of what had happened today, not only did embarrassing things happened, but she regained part of her memory of Jinyoung. 

----------* Bus arrives and Ah-ra finally reaches home *----------

Text from Ah-ra : Sandeul sshi, bring the lyrics on Monday. Gongchan-ah, bring what you have to bring. See you guys on Monday! 

Text from Sandeul to Ah-ra : Okay! See you on Monday chingu-ya! <3

Text from Gongchan to Ah-ra: Today was Daebak! See you soon too! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'' In the beginning of dating, two people are holding hands. Once one let go of the hand of the other, it seems like it's the end''- Jung Jinyoung.

'' Jung Jinyoung, you don't seem to be as cold as you look. Lee Sandeul, the more i look at you.. the more i...'' - Shin Ah-ra.

'' She looked beautiful today, but why does she appear to be exceptionally upset today?'' - Lee Sandeul.