The Plan.

Unrequited Love

 

The next morning...

L.Joe, Myungsoo, Daehyun.

" So... we're going to place our boys here?" Daehyun commented and looked around the surroundings.

L.Joe nodded and pointed at least four zones for them to be stationed at. Myungsoo nodded and ran to the other side to check the alley out. 

" Hyung! This is the perfect place for them to hide! Daehyun-ah! Come here! Look at this!" he yelled excitedly with his small eyes.

Daehyun ran to his side and gave him a high-five.

" Daebak. We're going to skin them alive right? How dare they try to even think of kidnapping our Ah-ra." Daehyun smirked and surveyed the dark alley.

" Of course! I'll break their bones one by one and chase them down! By the way, it's hyung's Ah-ra, not ours. Remember?" Myungsoo innocently answered him.

" So what was the opposition gang member plan's?" L.Joe questioned Myungsoo who was supposedly the spy for their team.

Myungsoo turned around and sighed. The thought of it made his stomach churn at the cruelty of the person who might have planned it.

" It's exactly the same thing that happened to the girl last week. Kidnapped and traumatized. That's the specialty of that Moron gang." he replied and placed his hands around his waist.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and tried to control the anger that was surging within him. Daehyun cringed at those words, he couldn't imagine Ah-ra going through all of those traumatizing events. That was the reason why they had to protect her.

" Hyung. I've gathered information and Dal-rae noona is the culprit. I'm not kidding." Myungsoo added on but he made sure he had a grip on L.Joe.

The leader only nodded his head and swab his lower lip with his thumb. 

" Dal-rae had to just order that Moron gang to hurt that little girl right? Well, guys... fate is being a b****. So, we'll definitely beat those guys down and at the same time protect Ah-ra before they can continue on hurting others." L.Joe smirked and walked off.

" Don't worry hyung! The BAP will protect her too! We're not alone anymore!" Daehyun responded and tried to catch up with the leader.

L.Joe tapped him on the shoulder for doing such a good work.

" My boys will be here too. I guess we won't be outnumbered. Myungsoo...how about you?" L.Joe changed his attention to Myungsoo who was already sulking.

He folded his arms and his face turned red at the thought of his Infinite members.

" That old grandpa! He's such a coward. Although, we're the most popular gang members, he's still a coward when he heard the name 'Moron'. He won't let go of the members, but he let me do all the dirty work! Sungyeol secretly said he would join me, but personally, I think, I'd rather do it alone." he complained and pouted.

L.Joe grabbed the two boys by the neck and grinned. He couldn't thank them enough for being such loyal friends.

" But... I can't help but think that our Ah-ra will be able to protect herself." he laughed at the thought of it.

Daehyun covered his mouth and tried his best not laugh. 

" No! Don't say it! Don't say it!" Myungsoo panicked and covered L.Joe's mouth.

The leader laughed his heart out and turned to his left to whisper into Daehyun's ears.

" During our high school years, Myungsoo was beaten up with Ah-ra by just one hand because of a soccer game. Apparently, Shinwoo hyung had been secretly training her to protect herself with some martial arts skills. It's a secret but I can't help but tell you." L.Joe grabbed his stomach after saying those words.

Daehyun turned to look at Myungsoo. He was already giving him the death stare.

" Araso. Araso. I won't laugh." Daehyun panicked and raised his head up to not laugh.

" Sadistic L.Joe." Myungsoo uttered those words under his breath and continued to walk.

----------------------------------

Shin's household.

Dal-rae paced up and down with a worried heart. She clutched the phone in her hands as she waited for the call. Finally, the phone rang.

Moron gang member: We lost the money that you gave us.

Dal-rae: What?!

Moron gang member: Well, if you don't give us the money...we'll just let the matter slip and let that girl go.

Dal-rae: Fine! You scoundrels...

Moron gang member: Get it done by the next working day.

She threw her phone on the bed and plop herself down on the chair. She raised her head to look at the mirror, her eyes were red from fury. They were indeed called 'Moron' for the obvious reason. She let her hair down and proceeded to join her family in the living room. They were busy preparing for Ah-ra's birthday celebration. Ah-ra was at the corner with Shinwoo, he was measuring her dress size and made sure everything was perfect.

Dal-rae rolled her eyes and went on to help her mother with the planning.

" Omma. Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked and picked up the list.

" Ah. Help Ah-ra with the shopping later on. Your little sister can be a little fussy about things." their mother requested Dal-rae to follow Ah-ra.

She only nodded and leaned against the sofa. Her ears were sharp enough to hear the conversation between her little sister and her brother.

" Oppa! Guess what!" Ah-ra cried out and grabbed his shoulders.

" Yah...stay still. What is it?" he answered her and sounded a little bit annoyed.

He was very focused when it came to making clothes. Ah-ra pouted but continued to talk.

" I met Byunghun (L.Joe) yesterday! I'm still not used to calling him L.Joe..." she uttered those words.

" What? Where? When?" Shinwoo demanded and immediately placed the measuring tape down.

Ah-ra dragged her brother to a corner and the both of them sat down next to each other. 

" Yesterday. Haha..." she laughed and covered .

" Is he doing well? How is he? I felt so bad after hearing the tragic news about his family. I heard he's the leader of a gang now." he whispered those words to her.

" He's still the girlfriend I knew except that he grew taller and looked great than ever. He was so cool!" for a moment, Ah-ra fan girled in front of her brother.

Shinwoo shook his head and flicked his little sister's forehead.

" You know, I don't want you to be hanging out with bad influence right?" he reminded her.

" Jinyoung oppa is the bad influence!" she retaliated and pouted.

" Jinyoung? Yah... it's no joke when it comes to gang groups. You have no idea how dangerous it can get. I've seen some thugs around here so make sure those martial art skills comes in handy. I'll get you a pepper spray." he said and pinched her cheeks.

" Don't worry. I look weak but oppa taught me well. I can take care of myself." she winked and stood up.

Ah-ra sat next to Dal-rae and leaned against the couch. Her body had been aching from staying still so that Shinwoo could get her body measurements. All of a sudden, Shinwoo placed a credit card in Dal-rae's hands.

" Get Ah-ra what she needs and you girls can do some shopping." he uttered those words and ruffled Dal-rae's hair.

Ah-ra eyed the two of them, she felt a little bit jealous that her brother was acting all nice to Dal-rae. On the other hand, Dal-rae felt that Shinwoo was only acting nice to her because of Ah-ra.

" Ok." she replied and clutched the credit card in her hands.

She stood up and widened her eyes at her little sister. Ah-ra nodded her head and got up to pick up her wallet. She didn't forget to give her mother and brother a hug.

" I'm going now. Don't plan anything too extravagant behind my back." she waved and ran out of the house.

Dal-rae faked a smile and bowed politely. She grabbed the car keys and gingerly strolled to the car. 

" You're driving?" Ah-ra raised her eyebrows and eyed the keys.

" Yes. Got a problem with that?" Dal-rae responded and unlocked the car.

Ah-ra bit her lower lip and hesitated for a moment. What if Dal-rae tried to get them into some kind of accident, the main point was, she didn't trust her sister. 

" Umm. Can't we just take a cab?" she added on and stood next to the car.

Dal-rae got into the driver seat and started the engine.

" Are you getting in or not?" she hissed.

" Fine." 

Ah-ra got in the car with a heavy heart. She strapped the safety belt to her and made sure she felt safe. Dal-rae smirked and drove off.

" You don't trust me do you?" she voiced out and stared into the driver's mirror to look at Ah-ra who was in the back seat.

" N-no. I mean, I'm used to being chauffeured around that's why. Seriously. Why would you even say such a thing?" Ah-ra stuttered and avoided eye contact.

She tightened the grip around her seat belt. Dal-rae laughed when she saw the fear in her little sister. 

" Good. You should be frightened." she whispered those words under her breath.

30 minutes later...

" Onni. Do you want to get a new phone too?" Ah-ra questioned her sister who was deep in thoughts.

She shook her head and waited for Ah-ra outside of the store. 

" I'll just get this one." Ah-ra passed the new smartphone to the salesperson.

" Do you want to use it now?" he asked.

" Yup. Sure. Just place the sim card in there. Thanks." she passed her sim card to the person.

After receiving the new phone, Ah-ra awkwardly walked out and placed her hands on her head.

" Onni. Do you want to get some iced coffee?" she suggested. She tried her best to sound polite.

" Sure. Let's go to that cafe over there." Dal-rae responded and gingerly walked to the place.

Ah-ra silently followed her sister and slowly placed her hands in her jeans. All of a sudden, she felt a huge slap on her shoulder. Instinctively, she grabbed the person's hands and immediately shoulder threw the person to the ground. Their eyes met and she covered in shock.

" Myungsoo!" she screamed.

Daehyun was already cracking up and helped the poor guy up.

" What the heck." Myungsoo uttered those words and wiped the dust off his clothes.

" I'm sorry." she apologized.

" So what are you doing here?" Daehyun asked and placed his hands out for her to shake.

" What. Can't I come here? It's not like it's your territory~~ Oh. Maybe I'm wrong." she and proceeded to shake his rough hands.

The both of them immediately bumped their shoulders onto each other and punched their fists together. Myungsoo could only glare at Daehyun.

" Yah! Shin Ah-ra! What do you think you're doing?" Dal-rae raised her voice at her little sister.

That was when she realized that those guys were Myungsoo and Daehyun. 

" Oh. Hi, noona." Myungsoo smirked and waved.

" Yes, hi ugly." Daehyun added on.

She folded her arms and dragged Ah-ra from the both of them. Daehyun pulled Ah-ra away and Myungsoo immediately grabbed Dal-rae.

" What do you think you're doing?!" Dal-rae yelled, which attracted the attention of passerby's.

Ah-ra changed her attention to Daehyun and shrugged her shoulders.

" Well, I hope Myungsoo beats her up for me. Where are they going?" she inquired and watched Myungsoo pull Dal-rae into a nearby alley.

" Settling some unfinished business with your sister." Daehyun laughed and placed his hands on his waist.

Ah-ra laughed and looked around to find L.Joe but he was out of sight.

" Where is L.Joe?" she asked.

" Oh...hyung is busy.." he said.

While Daehyun and Ah-ra chatted for a while, Myungsoo was already grabbing Dal-rae by the collar. With his ice cold face, he glared into her eyes.

" Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Let me go! Before I scream for help!" she cried out and struggled.

He curled his lips up and showed his gums. Again, he gave her the death stare.

" Scream then. Nobody here will help you. Speaking about the girl who got kidnapped last week... she was attacked at this exact spot. You probably don't want to end up like her right?" he gently let her go after speaking up.

Dal-rae eyed him and she started to tear up.

" Look here. You're messing with the wrong people. You think those 'Morons' will let you go after you pay them? Please. They will just chase you around like mad dogs asking you for money. Well, you're rich right? Your secret might be safe with you for at least two years, until they threaten to reveal your evil deeds. Trust me. I know these terms very well." he declared and proceeded to take out something from his jacket.

She stared at him and her lips trembled.

" You're a member of the gang?" she voiced out.

" Oho...don't act like you don't know anything. Everybody here knows about the 'Morons' and ' Flower boys'. We're rivals. I'm not sure why they call us flower boys but it's not that bad. Noona, good luck. I don't think L.Joe hyung will let you off." he whispered those words into her ears and walked off.

Dal-rae followed suit and batted her eye lashes at the scene of her little sister laughing with her friends. She felt so humiliated by what Myungsoo did to her. 

" Everybody hates me." she thought.

Ah-ra finally bade her friends farewell, and approached her sister who was clearly shaken.

" Are you alright?" Ah-ra tried to keep a straight-face.

" Let's go home. Now." Dal-rae fished out her car keys and immediately started the car.

----------------------------

Back home.

Dal-rae screamed into her pillow and kicked the sheets of her bed. She was just too angry. 

" What's wrong with Dal-rae?" Shinwoo inquired.

" We met Myungsoo and Daehyun while we shopped just now." Ah-ra replied and fiddled with her new phone.

Shinwoo nodded his head and ate his medicine.

" What's that?" she asked and tried to open her brother's mouth.

It was too late, he had already swallowed it.

" Babo. I have a headache." he answered her and pulled her hair.

Mrs.Shin glared at her two children.

" The two of you just can't stop annoying each other right?" she commented and folded her arms.

" But we love each other!" the both of them replied at the same time with their eyes wide open.

Shinwoo clapped his hands and laughed.

" Oppa, when we get married and have our own children. Name one after me, and I'll name one after you." she excitedly talked about their future.

He curled his lips and nodded his head.

" That's not a bad idea. What if it's a girl?" he asked.

" Then...it'll be Shin Hye! What about you oppa?" she easily replied.

" I'll just name my daughter Ara, if it's a boy...then it'll be... Jinwoo." he pondered a bit on the name of a baby boy.

" Jinwoo? Jinyoung and Shinwoo? Haha! My son will be named...Junghwan!" she exclaimed.

Mrs.Shin's eyes widened at the mention of the name 'Junghwan'. 

" No. Not Junghwan." she sternly disagreed.

" Aww...but why? I really like that name. Jung for quiet and serene, Hwan for shining and bright. It's the perfect name!" Ah-ra explained.

" I like that name too." Shinwoo added in. 

Ah-ra sheepishly grinned at her mother and proceeded to lean on her mother's shoulders.

" Omma... I'm already turning 21 next week, but I've only disappointed you throughout my life. Sorry." she was about to wrapped her arms around her mother's waist when her mother pushed her away.

Shinwoo widened his eyes at the scene. Ah-ra disappointedly hung her head and stood up.

" I can't keep the secret any longer. 10 years should be enough right?" she spoke out.

That was when her mother bolted and grabbed her daughter.

" No! Don't hurt Dal-rae." her mother pleaded.

Ah-ra searched her mother's eyes in confusion.

" Hurt?" Ah-ra thought to herself.

" Your sister...she's suffered enough already. Don't. Don't tell anybody about it." Mrs.Shin mouthed those words to her.

" Omma, Ah-ra just wanted to snuggle up to you to tell you how much she loves you. You don't have to push her away. As much as you love Dal-rae, Ah-ra loves you too..." Shinwoo tried to calm the situation down.

" Omma. It's about time that everybody has to know... I'll be going up first. Sorry." she sighed and walked off.

" Know what?" Shinwoo commented and turned to look at his mother.

Mrs.Shin covered her face and shook her head in denial. 

" Omma. Is there something I should know?" he sat down next to her and squeezed her shoulders.

She shook her head again and thought hard. There must be a way to make Ah-ra shut .

" Nothing." she finally spoke.

" Ok. Rest then. I have some work to do now." Shinwoo patted his mother on the back and walked off to the study room.

The house was soon filled with an ominous feeling. The grandfather clock rang six times to signify that it was already getting late, the howling of the wind was louder than usual today, almost wanting to warn the victim of her fate in the upcoming days. 

---------------------

 

(A/N: A short chapter so I will update today ^^, but I hope this explains your questions.. Okay, L.joe, Myungsoo and Daehyun are the good guys, they are more like rebels who try to fight injustice. In Chapter 37, while beating up an opposition gang member, called the 'Morons', L.Joe had coincidentally picked up critical information about the plan to kidnap Ah-ra. That was the reason why he came to find her and ask her about her usual routes so that he could protect her. So they (L.joe, Myungsoo, Daehyun) are setting up a plan to foil the kidnapping. X.X. I will really update the next chapter on Wednesday. Have a nice weekend!  :D ) 

 

I can't help but post this up. B1A4 Baro, Jinyoung on motorbikes. Sandeul was also on a motorbike but I couldn't find it. ( I swear, it's just pure coincidence that I wrote about Sandeul riding a motorcycle in my story.) I've been smiling to myself after seeing the picture for myself. Thanks to @sandeulswaifu0320 for her comment ^^ , i was like running to tumblr to see try my luck to find the picture and here it is!  cr: as watermarked: melodylatte; baro_hero<<< ( the pictures below belongs to them.) 

-Jinyoung <3

 

-Baro