It's Okay Even If It Hurts.

Unrequited Love

Jinyoung stared into her eyes for a moment. He didn't want to make the situation even graver. Even though he wasn't sure about what was really bothering her, but hearing her sudden confession made him feel guilty towards her. How could he not have known?

" Shin Ah-ra... you're not the type to drink. I-" Jinyoung's speech was put to a halt by her.

" Indeed. This is the first time that I even thought of drinking. What's wrong with that? I'm 21. It's not an offence right? Let me go, don't use those hands to touch me." Ah-ra disgustingly looks at him and breaks away from his grasps.

“ You’re drunk. Get in.” Jinyoung was shocked by her harsh words and immediately pushed her to the gate.

“ I hate you.” Ah-ra unknowingly uttered those words and staggered her way to the entrance of the house.

Jinyoung foolishly followed her from the back to ensure that she was all right. He was afraid that she was going to hurt herself. As Ah-ra approaches the door, she crashes on the front porch. 

“ Oppa…open the door.” She weakly knocks on the door and at the same time calls out for her brother to open the door.

Shinwoo, who was inside the house, heard the soft knocks on the door. He had been staying up to wait for Dal-rae and Ah-ra to get home. It was already past 11pm and the both of them were still not home yet. He was furious. He opens the door, but only sees Jinyoung.

“ Jinyoung? What are you doing here?” Shinwoo fixes his spectacles and at the same time squints to get a better look at Jinyoung.

Without saying a word, Jinyoung points to Shinwoo’s feet’s.

“ Yah! Shin Ah-ra! What’s wrong with you? You reek of alcohol! You’ve been drinking?!” Shinwoo picks her up by her shoulders and drags her into the living room.

“ My head hurts… I’m going to my room first. Oppa, I’m sorry. We’ll talk in the morning.” Ah-ra tries to stand up and sluggishly walks to the stairs.

“ What? Talk in the morning? Just because you’re 21 doesn’t mean that you can act like this. You’ve been acting weird these days. A girl can’t act like this, you are too much.” Shinwoo reprimands her and holds her shoulders to make her look at him.

“ Hyung-“ Jinyoung tries to cut Shinwoo off before he continues.

“ Shin Ah-ra, you’re becoming from bad to worst. You-“

Ah-ra sways and turns around to face her brother. She gave him a huge smile.

“ If all the good memories freeze and if it can’t be erased, if it doesn’t melt. What should I do?” Ah-ra laughs to herself and loses consciousness.

Shinwoo bit his lower lip, revealing his front teeth. He wasn’t sure about how to react since this was the first time his little sister was drunk.

“ Hyung! Don’t worry, I’ll bring her to the room.” Jinyoung puffs his cheeks and carries Ah-ra into her room.

Jinyoung sighs as he tucks her in. Her eyes were probably going to get swollen the next morning from crying.  Her hair was a mess. Without making much noise, Jinyoung sweeps Ah-ra’s forehead with his fingers to get the stray hair out of her face. All of a sudden, she turns to her side to face him and hugs her pillow.

“ Omma…I’m sorry. I was wrong. I’m sorry.” She murmurs in her sleep.

“ Fool. You have no faults but you keep on saying sorry. It’s all right, I understand it all. You’re such a crybaby. How am I supposed to not get worried now? Lee Sandeul, Shin Dal-rae…  I still have yet to find out about their identities and here I am finding out that you’ve never once lost your memories. Do you know how I feel?” he thought to himself and let out a pathetic sigh.

Jinyoung leaves the car keys next to her study table. As he was doing that, something catches his attention. It was a portrait of Lee Sandeul. It was obvious by how meticulous she was while sketching his face on the clean paper. Every detail wasn’t missed out. It was a side-view sketch of Sandeul listening to music in the lecture room.

“ Why do you fall in love so easily?” he thought to himself and opens the cupboard drawer to safe keep the drawing.

“ Oh?” Jinyoung reaches out for another drawing in her drawer.

His fingers carefully traced each features of the drawing. Everything about the person was flawless. His hair, his lips, his nose. The neat scrawl below the picture made his heart ache.

 

'Jung Jinyoung. I finally met you today. After hearing your name, my chest felt uncomfortable. So when you slammed the notebook infront of me. I got scared. I panicked. I had longed to see you but you appeared to be very happy with my sister. I don’t have to act like I know you right? That smile on her face, I would love to see it on her more often. So I’m going to forget you from today onwards. Even if I have to lose everything, it’s okay because Dal-rae will be happy. I’m grateful to be able to talk to you. The more I turn away from you, the more I miss you. So I’ll just act like any other normal person. Indeed, only the paper understands my feelings.  Shin Ah-ra, hwaiting!'

 

Jinyoung clears his throat and proceeds to keep the drawing back. Without looking back, he walks away into the living room. All he felt was regret. The person that was suffering deeply wasn’t Dal-rae alone, but Ah-ra. That small whiny little girl that he had known from his childhood wasn’t the Shin ah-ra that he knew. 

He had always thought that she would always whine to get whatever she wants. She was always the one receiving more than Dal-rae. However, this definitely made him change his mind.

“ Oh? Jinyoung-ah…is she all right?” Shinwoo expresses his concern over his little sister.

Jinyoung only nods his head and collapses onto the couch.

“ I’m dead tired. Hyung. Ah-ra is already grown up, she has a mind of her own, don’t be too mad at her.” Jinyoung tries to calm Shinwoo down.

“ I can’t. I’ll be too worried if she acts like this everyday. Did you know? Last week, Dal-rae tried to drown her in the bathtub and her attitude towards me changed drastically. She was cold to me for one week! It wasn’t until I used that toy phone to cheer her up.” Shinwoo complains and reaches for the novel in front of him.

“ You’re a worry-wart hyung. Seeing her like this makes me upset…Hyung, has she ever shared her problems with you?” Jinyoung folds his arms and turns to look at Shinwoo reading the novel.

“ When I’m gone. I’m afraid that no one will be there for her. So I should make full use of the time here, while I’m still alive. Problems? Well, the only problem that she has is DAL-RAE. That’s the source of all her problems.” Shinwoo emphasizes on the name and at the same time tries to hint at something.

Jinyoung forcefully seizes the novel from Shinwoo’s hands.

“ What did you say? Gone? Alive? Hyung.” Jinyoung panics as he tries to find the answer in Shinwoo’s eyes.

“ I guess I can’t keep it as a secret anymore. Jinyoung-ah.” Shinwoo wraps his arms around Jinyoung’s shoulder while he braces himself to announce.

Jinyoung covers his ears and bit his lips.

“ What is it?” he asks the question but at the same time didn’t want to listen.

“ It’s Cardiomyopathy. I-“ Shinwoo tries to explain but Jinyoung cuts him off.

“ Hyung! You’re rich; you can get a heart donor. Oh? Just go for the surgery if that’s what the doctors want you to do. Please. Don’t talk about dying to me. I’m already devastated by this news. What about your parents? Ah-ra? She only has you.”

“ Relax… why are you so uptight. It’s not easy. I’m still trying to get a donor. I’m still on the waiting list, but these days the pain is sometimes too painful to bear. I’m on medication.” Shinwoo goes on.

" This is just so frustrating. Hyung, is there anything else that you want to tell me?" Jinyoung questions him further as he prepares himself to stand up.

" Do you still love Dal-rae?"

" What? Is that a question? Hyung, let me tell you something. Shin Dal-rae dumped me because she's never loved me. That's why. Everything was just a beautiful lie. Ah-ra. Ah-ra. It's because of Ah-ra. She's doing it to spite Ah-ra. It's not like you can forget a person within a short time span right? Unless I'm Ah-ra. Unless I'm strong like her." Jinyoung vehemently stands up and messes his hair in frustration.

There was no way now that he was going to inform Shinwoo about Ah-ra. He was afraid that Shinwoo’s heart was going to give way if he learns about the appalling news. 10 years after the accident and he’s been feeling guilty about it. On the other hand, he’s clueless that his little sister has been such an angel to not even speak about it. She had never once told anybody even her own brother.

“ Ah-ra loves you a lot. Remember that. You have to stay strong.  I’ll be on my way first. Hyung. Take care. I’ll come over tomorrow to check on Ah-ra.” Jinyoung bows and exits the house.

------------------------------------

 

The night breeze embraces Jinyoung.  He calmly places his hands into the pocket of his jeans. The stars were shining bright on this depressing night. He carried on walking down the now familiar path to the bus stop.

“ So you did like me.” Jinyoung rubs his forehead and advances to kick a rock.

All of a sudden he hears the sound of footsteps. Click-clack went her heels. His heart sank, even by the way she walked, he knew who it was. There was no way he was going to avoid her now.

“ Oh? You’re here again?” Dal-rae sneers as she watches on.

“ Umm.” Jinyoung could only make that sound.

“ So you and Ah-ra are serious about each other?” Dal-rae tries to rub salt into his wounds.

Jinyoung casts his eyes on the heels that she was wearing. He had given it to her as a present. For some unknown reason, it made him angry. He detested himself for dedicating the shoe to such a revolting and manipulative person when someone else deserved it better than her.

“ Are you pretending to not know or are you just senseless?” Jinyoung gave her the death stare.

“ Ah. This shoes? Jinyoung-ah, I’ve never once stopped loving you. I only broke up with you for Ah-ra to be happy.” Dal-rae tries to act like she was offended.

“ Ah-ra? Happy? Who are you trying to lie to? You only broke up with me to torture me! Is that it? So that you could earn those pity points from me? Having her childhood prince by your side makes you happy?” Jinyoung finally burst out.

Dal-rae’s eyes widened as she heard those words coming out from his mouth. How did he know?

“ What are you talking about? Childhood prince?” Dal-rae stutters as she tries to fend ignorance.

“ The day that I met you in school, you had approached me with the purpose of trying to get to know me. You knew my identity. This finally makes sense. Why you tried to hide your relationship from your family and friends. You knew if your brother found out it, he was going to tell me. You played around with me.” Jinyoung exclaims and shoves her.

“ So now I’m the bad one?! Have you ever felt the feeling of rejection?! Omma said that I could have whatever that Ah-ra had! I wanted her to feel how it was being in my shoes…” Dal-rae retaliates and tries to defend herself.

“ You are the bad one. You’re selfish. You used everyone around you for your own desire. I even earned the reputation of ice prince, thanks to you. Blinded by your own greed. Don’t tell me after this you’re going to try and drown Ah-ra again?” Jinyoung smirks and bents down to look into her eyes.

Like a criminal that was caught, Dal-rae nervously gulps and avoids his glaring eyes. Jinyoung rolls his eyes at her and places a finger on her lips.

“ I’ll kill you with my own bare hands if you dare to touch Ah-ra. I know all of your secrets. I’ll give you two chances. You used up one by trying to hurt her, so this finger that is on your lips. Take it as the last warning. Your time is over.” Jinyoung grimaces at his own finger and wipes it on Dal-rae’s shoulder.

As soon as he was about to walk away, he points to the shoes. He swiftly bents down to look at the heels that he had given to her. He calmly removes the heels that were on her feet.

“ I forgot. Better take this pair of heels away from you before you give it to Ah-ra. I wouldn’t want to be reminded of you right? Just like the cocoa cream that you gave her?” Jinyoung smirks and finally leaves the scene.

Dal-rae stood there dumbfounded. Her plan had backfired, she had broken up with Jinyoung to make him pity her and come back to her on his knees begging her. This wasn’t what she was expecting. She tried to breathe as she hatefully thought of Ah-ra.

“ What are you? I’m always the hateful one. What did you do to make others love you so much? He who once loved me even left me here barefooted! Shin Ah-ra! What are you?! Stop acting like an angel!” Dal-rae furiously walks back home while wiping away the hot tears that were on her eyes.

She felt degraded, not only did Jinyoung shame her but he even dared to leave her barefooted. 

Jinyoung tries to control his breathing. He was flaring up. He wasn't the type of person to get angry.

" Shin Ah-ra, jaljayo goodnight. I hope the only way for you to have a moment of peace is when you're sleeping." Jinyoung earnestly utters those words and with the shoes in his hands. He dumps it in the bin.

" Done. Now, it's time to dance in the moonlight. Jung Jinyoung, cheer up!" Jinyoung gave himself a pat to his shoulders and hails for a cab.

Half an hour later...

" Dancing! Dancing! Dancing in the moonlight! Woah~~wo~oh~woah~oh~" Jinyoung dramatically sings in the microphone with all of his feelings.

" Yah! Dongsaeng! Feeling down? It's my first time seeing you in the karaoke bar..." Jaejin laughs at Jinyoung.

" Hyung! Come! Join me! The bill is on the house right?" Jinyoung charismatically charms his way into making Jaejin treat him.

" Sure. I'll just sit here and watch you. It's more fun." Jaejin chuckles and watches Jinyoung painfully sing his way through.

" This time is over! Don't think that I'm going to cling on you~~Watch me, I'll definitely be able to forget you~~ THIS TIME IS OVER!" Jinyoung's voice cracks as he sings with his heart and soul.

Jinyoung slams his body on the chaise longue and bitterly cries into his shirt.

--------------------------------------------

* The next morning *

 

Ah-ra dries her hair with the towel and gingerly walks towards the balcony. The weather for some reason was gloomy.

“ I guess it’s going to rain. At least the rain understands me.” Ah-ra weakly smiles.

She wearily paces to get a chair from her dressing table. She carefully carries the chair to the sliding door. She wanted to admire the passing wind and the smell of the rain. At the same time, she reaches out for her phone.

Her tired eyes went through each and every single message that Sandeul had left on her phone. He had even called her several times yesterday. Ten times in the afternoon and twice in the night. She feebly presses the dial button. The ringing sound on the other end of the line made her stomach churn. She wanted to cry but she subdued it by biting her cheeks.

Sandeul: Ah-ra! Finally…I’m sorry. I was-

Ah-ra: it’s alright. I had a good time yesterday. I heard your family from Busan came to visit you? That’s nice…

Sandeul: ………….

Ah-ra: Sandeul?

Sandeul: Oh…you’re right. Did Baro tell you that? I tried to contact you but I couldn’t get to you.

Ah-ra: Umm… Sorry. I had forgotten to bring my phone along with me. I won’t do that next time.

Sandeul: Are you sick? You sound odd.

Ah-ra: I’m having a slight hangover. I drank a little yesterday. So how was your outing?

Sandeul: Woah, it’s suddenly raining heavily. The outing was fine. Ah-ra, I’m really sorry. I spoiled the date again.

Ah-ra: Haha… Yah, I told you I’m ok. You don’t have to say you’re sorry. I had a fun time with Baro. I have to go now. Ah… bye!

Ah-ra raises her head up to try not to let the tears fall. 

" I don't know what's going on between you and my sister but I'm just going to pretend like I'd never seen anything. Baro must have tried to cover you up yesterday...Lee Sandeul...you lied." she bit her lips and thought hard.

Shinwoo knocks on the door of Ah-ra’s room. She had left the door locked so that no one could enter her room. Ah-ra turns around to look at the door. She was able to see that her brother was trying to get into the room since he was turning the knob around a few times.

“ Ah-ra. Shin Ah-ra. Open the door this instant.” Shinwoo tenderly calls out for his little sister to unlock the door.

Ah-ra only kept quiet. She hugged her legs and covered her ears with her hands.

“ Shin Ah-ra! At least answer me! You’re making me worried.” Shinwoo urgently knocks on the door again.

She curled herself into the shape of a ball and tried to control herself. She was afraid that she was going to reveal all of her secrets to her brother if he kept on knocking. It has been awhile since she last felt like this. The last time she felt like breaking down was when she found out Dal-rae was dating Jinyoung.

“ Oppa…if you knock one more time. I’ll just run to you and hug you and tell you everything.” Ah-ra prayed hard and waited for the next knock.

“ Fine. If you’re not going to open this door. At least come down for breakfast." Shinwoo sighs and walks off. He didn't knock again.

Upon hearing her brother leaving without knocking, she shuts her eyes sorely and sympathetically sighs.  Her hand quickly reaches for the phone and she dials a number.

Ah-ra: Appa…

Mr. Shin: Oh? My princess?

Ah-ra: Appa…

Mr. Shin: What’s wrong with my dear princess? Is there something bothering you?

Ah-ra: I miss you. When are you coming back? Didn’t you say that you were going to set aside time for me this month? I’m not feeling good.

Mr. Shin: Aigoo… still acting like a baby. I’ll be back in three weeks time. Your mother misses you and Dal-rae.

Ah-ra: Three weeks? That’s still a long time from now. Can’t you just come back for me? I really need you now.

Mr. Shin: Your mother is calling me now. Araso…be patient. Three weeks isn’t long. Take care. Love you! Send my love to your brother.

Ah-ra disappointingly hangs up the call and sighs. This time she didn’t hold back her tears. Her eyes were too dry. All she did was stare out of her room, appreciating the scenery and the rain. Gazing into the dark skies gave her comfort.

 

“ It’s okay even if it hurts. Let’s not think negative. Jinyoung oppa said to only think of good thoughts and everything else will be all right. I’m going to survive this. It’s not like I’m going to die if nobody knows that I’m suffering. Yes, it’s better this way. So brace yourself. Don’t act like a coward. I’ll get through this!” Ah-ra pats her face a few times and exhales before exiting her room.

For no reason, she ends up walking towards Dal-rae’s room.

“ Onni…” Ah-ra softly knocks on the door.

“ Come in”

Ah-ra opens the door cautiously and peeks to look at her sister in a ballerina pose. She was practicing for her upcoming performance.

“ Practicing?” Ah-ra questions her and walks up to her dressing table to sit down.

Dal-rae raises her eyebrows and rolls her eyes at her little sister.

“ Obviously. What is it?” Dal-rae tries not to raise her voice at Ah-ra.

“ About the butterfly… I had forgotten the reason to why you would whisper a wish to a butterfly. I only wanted to ask you that.” Ah-ra innocently asks her question but doesn’t make eye contact with her sister.

“ You came here just to ask about that? Since butterflies cannot speak, your secret is ever safe in their keeping. That’s why. Unlike humans, you can never trust them.” Although Dal-rae was a bit taken aback by the question, she stills answers it.

Ah-ra only nods her head and lifelessly walks to the door. She drags herself to the living room. She didn’t even know why she was in the living room; her feet just brought her there. Obviously her brain wasn’t working well.

“ Oh? Ah-ra, I made beansprout soup for you. That’ll help with the headache.” Shinwoo gently places his novel beside him.

“ It’s alright. I feel better now after a hot bath.” Ah-ra approaches her brother and sits next to him.

“ Sorry. It’s my first time seeing you like that. I was a bit flustered. Why did you drink?” Shinwoo tilts his body to face his little sister.

“ I’m apologetic too. I know that it’s irresponsible of me to act like this. I promise it’ll be the last time. Oppa, continue reading. I’ll just lie down on your lap for a while.” Ah-ra reaches for the couch pillow and puffs it up before placing it on Shinwoo’s lap.

Shinwoo could only laugh it off. Ah-ra places her head on the pillow. Again, she spaces out and stares into the dark screen of her LCD TV. Shinwoo realizes this and was a bit curious to why his little sister was depressed. Maybe it was because of the weather or maybe it was because of the hangover.

“ Yah. Shin Ah-ra. It’s really not like you to be acting like this.” Shinwoo finally voices out.

“ Oppa. I’ve never once disliked being around you. I feel secured. You’re the only person that would never lie to me. You kept to your promises. I’m blessed to have a brother like you.” Ah-ra softly speaks and shuts her eyes.

“ Yah…don’t be like this. It’s raining and you’re acting so weird. I’ll get emotional.” Shinwoo tries to change topic.

After saying those words, there was no reply.

“ Sleeping?” Shinwoo peeks to look; his little sister was taking a nap.

He shrugs it off and continues to read his novel. Actually, Ah-ra was just closing her eyes, she just didn’t want to talk for the fear that she will just let everything out.

One hour later…

“ Tadah! I’m here! Yah! You guys! Look at this!” Jinyoung comes running into the house with shopping bags.

Shinwoo places his hands on his hips and chuckles at Jinyoung’s actions. Jinyoung gently arranges the bags on the coffee table and excitedly clasps his hands together. After doing so, he grabs Ah-ra by the neck and shakes her.

“ Why are you so blank? Shouldn’t you be happy?” Jinyoung pokes Ah-ra’s cheeks and proceeds to open one of the bags.

“ What’s all of this?” Shinwoo questions him.

“ Let’s see… a pretty dress for a gorgeous girl.” Jinyoung pulls out an elegant dress that would make every girl pleased.

Ah-ra’s eyes sparkled and she quickly reached out for it.

“ It’s pretty! Can I have it?” Ah-ra hugs the dress and smiles for the first time in the day.

“ Of course. I bought it for you. You can’t let anyone have it you know. It’s only for you. I bought something for you too. Hyung. Here” Jinyoung passes a black plastic bag to Shinwoo.

“ What’s this? Oh! Oh! Yah! You just had to place food in this do you? Samgyupsal? Brown-sugar syrup pancakes? Kimchi side dishes. Kimchi stew. These are all her favorite food minus the Samgyupsal. I’ll go prepare lunch then.” Although Shinwoo complained he was still glad that Jinyoung had gotten them lunch.

“ You probably haven’t eaten right?” Jinyoung questions her.

Ah-ra only nods her head and places the dress back into the shopping bag.

“ Ha…it’s been a long time since the three of us hanged out together. I couldn’t think of anything except for your favorite food. I had actually wanted to bring you out but it’s raining… Yah. Aren’t you going to talk?” Jinyoung pushes her with his shoulders when he realizes that she was ignoring him.

“ Dal-rae isn’t going to like it if she sees him with me like this.” Ah-ra thought to herself.

Without saying a word, she stands up and heads to the kitchen to help her brother. Jinyoung sighs and observes that her shoulders were droopy. She was also lost in thoughts, cheeks were sunken, and there were no emotions in her eyes.

“ Jinyoung-ah, come here. The food is ready.” Shinwoo calls out to Jinyoung.

Shinwoo scratches his head and counts the food utensils. It was exactly for four people. He wanted to call Dal-rae to come down for lunch, but was afraid that it was going to ruin everyone’s appetite.

“ Oppa. You’re not going to call Onni down to eat?” Ah-ra questions him.

“ Why are we even thinking of her. She doesn’t even think of us. Always locking herself in her room. She’ll come down when she’s hungry.” Shinwoo critics Dal-rae and sits down.

“ I’ll eat well.” Ah-ra announces and picks up her chopsticks.

“ Me too!” Jinyoung excitedly brushes his hands together and starts to dig in.

Shinwoo raises his eyebrows. It wasn’t Jinyoung to be acting so hyper.

“ Dress and food. He’s doing this to cheer her up. Ah…I get it.” Shinwoo thought to himself.

“ Ah-ra, eat this. It’s your favorite.” Jinyoung places the food in her bowl.

“ Too bad that she can’t remember all of these. She used to like eating all of these so much! After the accident, she totally avoided eating these foods. I don’t have any idea why, but she hates it. That’s why she’s not eating.” Shinwoo tries to stop Jinyoung.

“ She hates it?” Jinyoung was astonished by his words.

Ah-ra tries to avoid the situation. Since she was supposed to be a person who had lost all of her memories, how could she act like she loved all of her favorite foods? So after the accident, she had totally learnt to detest the food that she had loved so much for fear that she was going to get caught.

“ I’ll just eat it since Jinyoung oppa went through the pain of buying these.” Ah-ra raises up her glass of water and gulps the whole water down.

Jinyoung pitifully glances to his side to look at Ah-ra.

“ Oppa.”

“ Which oppa? There are two oppa’s here.” Shinwoo jokes, he knew that she was calling but he wanted to lighten up the atmosphere.

“ Shinwoo oppa.”

“ Oh. What is it?” Shinwoo laughs and picks up his glass to drink.

“ Why are you only eating the vegetables?” Ah-ra questions him and points to the samgyupsal on the table.

Shinwoo panics for a moment and thought of a good answer to come up with. There was an awkward silence for a good ten seconds.

“ Didn’t you know?! Hyung is on a diet! He’s up for a fashion show in August!” Jinyoung tries to cover up for Shinwoo before Ah-ra could even think of anything.

“ Ah…Haha. Oppa on a diet. That’s funny.” Ah-ra laughs and chews on her food.

Shinwoo heaves a sigh of relief and slightly nods to Jinyoung to express his gratitude.

After eating, the three of them sat down on the couch and watched random variety shows. A good two hour passed and Jinyoung got a bit restless. 

" It finally stopped raining." Jinyoung thought to himself and turned to look at Ah-ra who was playing with her fingers.

Jinyoung scoots over to Shinwoo and whispers something into his ears. Shinwoo reacts by nodding and patting him on the shoulder. As if encouraging him. Jinyoung made the 'OK' sign with his hands.

" Yah, Shin Ah-ra. Do you want to follow me somewhere?" Jinyoung curiously asks her and awkwardly laughs.

" Sure. Where are we going?" Ah-ra stands up and heads to the exit almost immediately.

" You'll know." Jinyoung winks and runs out of the house.

Ah-ra puffs her cheeks and breathes in the fresh air. It was a refreshing feeling. The pleasant rain smell made her lighten up. All of a sudden she feels a light hit on her head.

" Catch me!" Jinyoung runs away after throwing small paper at her.

Ah-ra rubs her head and picks up the paper.

Last person that reaches the bus stop buys the ice-cream!

" Yah! Jung Jinyoung! Let's go together! Seriously! Aish!" Ah-ra yells and chases after him.