'' But..that was my first kiss! Yah! Lee Sandeul! '' - Gong Chan

Unrequited Love

 The next morning. 6:00 am.

Text from Jinyoung to Dal-rae : Are you awake? I'm outside your house. I'll be waiting. 

 Dal-rae was still asleep and did not see his text.

'' Omma, i'll be going off first. I have a flight to Japan today to conduct a fashion show and i'll be back home by tomorrow morning. Love you!'', Shinwoo kisses his mother.

'' Aigoo... my son.. you have such a hard life. It's so early and yet you have to go. Breakfast is not even ready yet... Take care. *mua*'', Mrs Shin hugs her son and kisses him on his cheeks.

Shinwoo smiles brightly and waves at his mother. Even though he wants to spend more time with his family, he still has other business to deal with. Jinyoung saw the main gate of the Shin's mansion opens, and hears the screeching sound of the gate. Thinking that it was Dal-rae going out to see him after receiving the text, he rushes to the gate. 

'' Da-, Hyung!'', Jinyoung almosts calls out for Dal-rae and with wide eyes stares at the appalled Shinwoo.

'' Yah! You shocked me! What are you doing here?'', Shinwoo reacts as he held on to his waist.

'' Ah.. i was..'', before Jinyoung could even reply, Shinwoo cuts him.

'' Ha! Trying to get to know my little sister without my permission?!'', Shinwoo raises his voice as he laughs.

'' No. No. Hyung.. it's not that..'', Jinyoung became flustered as he tries to come up with an answer.

'' I'll wake Ah-ra up then! Wait here!'', Shinwoo walks off to wake Ah-ra up.

'' Aish! What have i done? I almost got caught...'', Jinyoung thought to himself as he covered his head with his hands.

In his head, all that he thought of was how he almost got caught, how he was going to explain to his girlfriend, and how he was going to face Ah-ra. What will Ah-ra think of him and what will Dal-rae react if she finds out that he had gone off without her and instead went off with her little sister. Jinyoung crouches and bit his lips while waiting for Shinwoo.

 Shinwoo enters the house and heads straight to Ah-ra's room.

'' Oh? You forgot something?'', Mrs Shin was suprised by her son's return.

'' Waking Ah-ra'', Shinwoo blantly replies.

Shinwoo enters Ah-ra's room and sees Ah-ra soundly asleep.

'' Yah, yah! Wake up and get ready.'', Shinwoo shakes Ah-ra as he tries to wake her up

 Ah-ra groans and stretches.

'' It's not even 7.. why are you waking me up...'', Ah-ra complains as she gazes at her alarm clock.

'' Quick, grab your things!'', Shinwoo raises his voice at Ah-ra as he heads outside the house.

'' Urgh! Omma! I'm going off first!'', Ah-ra greets her mother as she runs to follow her brother.

'' Yah! You rude girl!'', Mrs Shin shakes her head as she sees her clumsy daughter running out of the house.

 The commotion woke Dal-rae up.

As Ah-ra rushes out, she stumbles and falls on her face. Shinwoo turns back and sees his little sister rubbing her cheeks. He chuckles as he helps his little sister up but at the same time hid his embarrassment as Jinyoung probably saw everything. As Ah-ra holds on to her brother, she looks up to see Jinyoung.

* Jinyoung sees Ah-ra gawking at him *

'' Jinyoung-ah, here's your Ah-ra. Take care! Enjoy your time in school! Bye!'', Shinwoo taps Jinyoung on the shoulder and winks at him.

'' Hyung...'', Jinyoung awkwardly answers Shinwoo and froze for a moment as Ah-ra was standing beside him.

Ah-ra folds her arms as she pouts her lips. Jinyoung held the back of his head as he turns to look at her. 

'' Let's go..'', Jinyoung forces those words out of his mouth as he tries to make eye contact with her. His heart longed for Dal-rae.

* Ah-ra and Jinyoung leaves the scene *

Dal-rae who was standing at the balcony after receiving Jinyoung's text witnesses him leaving with Ah-ra. Her face turned sour looking at the sight of her little sister with her boyfriend.

Ah-ra and Jinyoung walked silently with each other. Both trying not to say anything as both could not comprehend the situation. Ah-ra fidgets her fingers as she felt uncomfortable, as per usual she hated to be in awkward situations and had always been the one trying to get to know the other person better, so she broke the first question to Jinyoung. 

'' Sunbaenim..'', Ah-ra finally voices out.

'' Umm.. wae?'', Jinyoung looks ahead as he answers her.

'' Just asking, you really look like you're good at making songs since everybody is afraid of you.'', Ah-ra asks innocently as she tries to make him look at her.

'' Sort of.. about yesterday.. i'm sorry. I didn't know that you were..'', Jinyoung stops as he looks at her.

* Ah-ra was busily admiring the rising sun as they were waiting for the bus. This made her brown eyes more apparent to him *

'' What? No, it's okay. I get panic attacks here and there.. It's ok if you didn't recognise me because i don't even remember you,'' Ah-ra answers him back while smiling at him.

* Both boards the bus and heads to school *

* Ah-ra and Jinyoung splits as they headed to class so as to not attract any unnecessary attention *

* Bell rings *

'' Ah-ra sshi! Good morn! How are you? Feeling better?'', Gongchan hyperly places his bag next to Ah-ra seat.

* Sandeul enters and sat beside Gongchan as he was occupying the seat next to Ah-ra *

'' Yes, i'm feeling much better today.'', Ah-ra blankly replies as she stares at Sandeul who was wearing bright clothes.

* Class starts and after three hours, they had a break. *

* Break starts *

'' Ah... this is so tiring. That Jung sunbaenim. I hate him!'', Gongchan remarks as he leans on his chair.

Ah-ra cracks up at Gongchan's statement. Gongchan then starts to get close to Ah-ra and began chatting like nobody's business. Gongchan was mesmerised by Ah-ra's eyes and tried to go a little bit closer to get a good look at the colour of her eyes.

'' Woah... you have gorgeous eyes!'', Gongchan exclaims as he got fascinated by her eyes.

Sandeul who was looking on, got a bit annoyed as he felt left out and decided to smack Gongchan on the head. Jinyoung and Kwang-ho who were observing their juniors shooked their heads at their immaturity.

* Sandeul slaps Gongchan on the head with a book *

As Gongchan got hit on the head, the impact pushed his head forward to Ah-ra's face and all hell broke loose. Gongchan's lips met with Ah-ra's lips. His eyes widened as his lips slightly touched Ah-ra's lips and he got a good look at her surprised eyes. Her eyes were like a deer's eyes.

* Gongchan covers his mouth and furiously turns to Sandeul *

'' I'm sorry!!'', Sandeul who was also shocked covers his mouth.

'' But..that was my first kiss! Yah! Lee Sandeul!'', Gongchan screams as he buried his face in his books.

'' LEE SANDEUL!'', Ah-ra yelled at Sandeul and chases after him.

* Kwang-ho bursts into laughter and Jinyoung tries to control his facial expression *

Jinyoung tries to hide his amusement at the incident by fishing out his phone. He checks for any messages but there were none from Dal-rae at that time. Since it was break time, he decided to take the initiative to go search for her at the usual place.

* Jinyoung walks out of class and sees Ah-ra pulling Sandeul's hair.*

'' Lee Sandeul, come here!'', Ah-ra shouts as she points at Sandeul.

'' Ah-ah! My hair! Not my hair! Shin Ah-ra, i'm sorry. OMG, i really didn't mean to that.'', Sandeul clenches his teeth as he tried to withstand the grip of Ah-ra's hands on his hair.

* Jinyoung's phone vibrates *

Text from Dal-rae : Meet me at the usual place. I'll be waiting. 

 

 

(A/N: Currently my brain is like zzzz... haha due to the hot weather here in Singapore. I'm like wanting to get out of here for forever already. Winter in Korea.. ahhh ^^.. How was this chapter? lol. Hopefully it is good enough.. keukeu. I was really happy about writing this chapter and i thought including Gongchan in this chap becos he's been updating his twitter!! YAY! Plus, anticipate his crazy character in the next few chapters ^^. With that, let's continue to love B1A4 and support them. <3 )