''Who introduced you to this garbage?''- Jung Jinyoung.

Unrequited Love

* 2 hour break ends, everyone got ready for the final lecture of the day *

'' Alright, class. Pay attention and look at the screen. I've assigned everyone into groups of four with two seniors supervising each group. Find your name and proceed into your groups.'', Mr Park briefs the new students.

Ah-ra and Sandeul quickly scans through the screen to search for their names and group.

Group 3 (Kwang-ho & Jinyoung)

Lee Sandeul

Han Jung Woo

Gong Chan Shik

Shin Ah-ra

'' Group 3.. Lee Sandeul. Me! Jung woo? Chan Shik... Ah-ra! Ah-ra! We're in the same group!'', Sandeul passionately expresses his happiness by  grabbing her hands and grinning.

'' Really??'', Ah-ra tightens her grip around Sandeul's hands. Both expressing their joy of being in the same group.

The duo picks their belongings up and heads directly to their supervising seniors. As Ah-ra walks towards Kwang-ho and Jinyoung, she anxiously clears as she remembers the words that Jinyoung had previously said during his self-introductory speech. 

'' Yah, Jinyoung. The cute girl is in our group.'', Kwang-ho shyly comments as he sees Ah-ra approaching them with Sandeul.

'' None of my business. Being pretty doesn't mean she gets special treatment.'', Jinyoung shrugs as he folds his arms.

'' Make sure, you don't scare her. Some times, you're too cruel, don't you know that?'', Kwang-ho added.

 The four juniors finally gathers together.

'' Well, as you all know, I'm Kwang-ho. You can call me hyung, Ah-ra sshi, you can call me Kwang-ho oppa. We'll show you around the school first and then have a group discussion. Aha, by the way, Ah-ra sshi.. that dress of yours, is totally my style.'', Kwang-ho explains to the group and also takes the chance to flirt with Ah-ra.

Sandeul glares at Kwang-ho.

'' Forget about that, I'm Jinyoung. As music students our main focus is to instill the right principles and rules in all of you. No matter how good you are or how pretty you are, i won't hesitate to lash out at anyone.'' Jinyoung harshly ends his speech and without wasting time he heads to Mr Park to get instructions.

The group goes on a school tour, 2 hours passes by just like that.

'' Wah, that was tiring. Now.. what's next?'', Kwang-ho sits on the bench and taps on Jinyoung for the next activity.

'' Group discussion. We'll split them into two groups. Jung-woo and Chan-Shik will go to you. I'll take Ah-ra and Sandeul'', affirmed Jinyoung.

'' Yah... Why are you doing this.. give the girl t-'', Kwang-ho complains but listens to Jinyoung lest he gets beat up by the school's '' ice prince''.

Jinyoung discreetly sits on the bench and stares into space. Ah-ra automatically looks at Sandeul, the both of them were puzzled by Jinyoung's actions. Jinyoung rolls his eyes and scrutinizes the bewildered Sandeul and Ah-ra.

'' Aren't the two of you going to sit down? Waiting for Christmas to come?'', Jinyoung reproached the both of them.

'' Yes, sunbaenim (senior)'', both Ah-ra and Sandeul responds at the same time and sits down to face Jinyoung.

'' So, Sandeul sshi.. your dream is to become a singer?'', Jinyoung asks Sandeul curiously as he examines Sandeul from head to toe.

'' Yes, my dream is to become a singer.'', Sandeul replies with a tinge of panic in his voice.

'' Shin-Ah-ra. Your dream is to become a music composer... any works to show me?'', the cold Jinyoung ignores Sandeul's answer.

Ah-ra reluctantly turns to look at Sandeul. '' Sunbae, you should answer Sandeul. It's rude to cut someone off''.

'' What? Haha. NOW, let me REPEAT this one more time. Do you have any works that you have to show me?'', Jinyoung laughs and then clenches his teeth as he repeats himself.

Ah-ra forgets to breathe for a moment and immediately her fingers sprawls to find her notebook. 

'' This.... i composed a song and i've also wrote down the chords...'', Ah-ra cowers as she passes the colorful notebook to Jinyoung.

For a moment, Jinyoung hesitates to take the book from Ah-ra. As if mocking the book, Jinyoung cringes his face as he opens the notebook. Sandeul observes Ah-ra's facial expressions, she was obviously annoyed by their senior's cocky attitude. All of a sudden, Jinyoung slams the notebook on the desk.

BAM!

'' Who introduced you to this garbage? Just like what i expected, do you think having a pretty face is everything? Your work is so horrible that i felt like vomiting. Did your parents pay the school to admit you in?'', Jinyoung cruelly utters those words right into Ah-ra's face.

Ah-ra's face began to turn red. Her hands closed into fists and she crouched forward grabbing her stomach. Her normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and her face contorted in an all- consuming anger; her nostrils flaring, biting her lips and closing her eyes.

'' Ah-ra sshi! Are you alright?'', Sandeul holds on to her as he worriedly repeat his words.

'' My sister introduced this garbage to me! Do you have to be so mean?! What did i do to you?'', Ah-ra silently screams in her head as she tries to withstand the pain that she was feeling in her chest.

 Kwang-ho's table sees the commotion. Gongchan rushes to Ah-ra's aid. He grabs her wrists and concentrates for a few seconds. Ah-ra's chest pain became more severe as she felt a burning sensation in . 

'' Ah-ra sshi, calm yourself down. It's alright. Breathe in deeply and exhale slowly. Close your eyes... yes.. good.. that's good. Now, don't panic, you'll feel better. Jinyoung sunbaenim, it's better if you step away, her panic attack will stop that way. It's okay Ah-ra sshi, continue to breathe.'', Gongchan helps Ah-ra to control her panic attacks by calming her down.

As soon as everyone heard the word ' panic attack ', they froze in their position. Sandeul who heard this, held Ah-ra even closer to him. She who had defended him after his senior had ignored his reply, he felt obliged to protect her. Jinyoung froze in horror, although he had made others cry before, it was the first time he actually triggered a panic attack on somebody.

Ah-ra finally breaks down and starts crying. She grabs Sandeul who was holding her close to him. Sandeul flinches for a moment, but with her head on his chest, he gently pats her head to soothe her. Gongchan angrily turns to face Jinyoung and rolled his eyes at him. Gongchan wasn't afraid of his senior.

'' Don't you know how dangerous panic attacks are? No matter how bad her works are, you're so shameless to make a girl cry. Do you feel manly now, sunbaenim?'', preached Gongchan annoyingly.

'' The kid has got a point there. Jinyoung, you went too far this time..'', Kwang-ho lowered his voiced as he criticizes Jinyoung.

'' Omma... Appa.. Shinwoo oppa... onni...'', Ah-ra utters those words as she shakes uncontrollably in Sandeul's arms.

 All of them returned to the lecture room after Ah-ra was feeling better.

'' That's all for today. For tomorrow, we'll start the class officially. However, you will stay in your groups. With that, i dismiss all of you. Thank you.'', announced Mr Park as he starts to pack his things up.

Gongchan who was sitting beside Sandeul, gently hits Sandeul on his arm to help Ah-ra carry her bag. Sandeul nonchalantly nods his head and grabs Ah-ra's bag and helps her up. 

'' Sandeul sshi.. Gongchan sshi, i'm alright. Thank you, i'm so sorry for showing this side of me from the first day. I'm so sorry.'', Ah-ra apologises and bows repeatedly.

Gongchan stops her by holding her shoulders, '' Nope, Shin Ah-ra, you're welcome. I'm Gong Chan Shik. You can call me Chan Chan if you want to. If that makes you laugh. Let's be friends, Sandeul sshi and Ah-ra sshi.'', Gongchan jokes and introduces himself at the same time.

 The three of them leaves the school compound.

'' Ah-ra sshi, is anybody fetching you?'', Sandeul asks her.

Ah-ra innocently looks up and weakly smiles. Sandeul raises his eyebrows as he sees her trying to act like she's alright.

'' Don't you have a chaffeur?'', this time Gongchan asks.

'' I'll just take the cab home then. Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about yourself. It's cold, don't waste your time for a girl like me.'', Ah-ra urges Sandeul and Gongchan to rush home.

------------------------------------------------

'' Hello?'', Ah-ra answers with a nasal voice.

'' Oh. Ah-ra.. what's wrong with your voice? Are you alright? Did you cry?! Where are you?'', Shinwoo overreacts to his sister's voice.

'' Oppa... I'm alrig-h-t. It's just the wind that's making my eyes teary and the cold weather. I'm still in school, i've just finished class.''

'' Ah, i'm coming to fetch you and Dal-rae. We're eating outside today. Today is a very important day for my little sister. Wait there!'', exclaims Shinwoo.

'' We're meeting your VIP's? I'm not feel-'', Ah-ra hesitates, she didn't want her brother to worry if she were to say that she had a panic attack earlier on.

'' You there? I'll call you back later, i'm driving right now. I'll hang up now, bye~'', her brother replies her hurriedly and ends the call.

-----------------------------------------------

'' My brother is coming to fetch me, you guys can go first.'', Ah-ra urges Sandeul and Gongchan to leave since she didn't want to trouble them.

'' Really? Then, i'll be on my way then. Take care, Ah-ra. Bye Sandeul.'', Gongchan bade his new friends goodbye.

'' I'll wait for him with you then. In case anything happens.'', Sandeul stubbornly waits with Ah-ra.

Ah-ra did not want to say anything as she didn't want to be whiny and make Sandeul worried.

* 10 minutes passed as the both of them wait for Shinwoo *

Sandeul tooked the time to admire Ah-ra eyes. Each time the cold wind greeted them, it would ruffle through Ah-ra's hair and her eyes would become watery. All of a sudden Ah-ra turns to speak to Sandeul about something and she discovers him staring at her. Sandeul who was obviously surprised by Ah-ra's sudden action, tried to hide his awkwardness by pinching her cheeks.

'' Aigoo... you're so cute.'', Sandeul grabs her cheeks and pretends to laugh.

Ah-ra painfully rubs her now blushing cheeks. It was the first time for somebody other than her own brother to pinch her cheeks. Ah-ra tries to hide her shyness by laughing as she swiftly turns behind, she sees Dal-rae. Her eyes widened as she sees Dal-rae with the guy that bullied her, Jung Jin young. 

'' Why is onni with him? Isn't she in the dance faculty?'', those words went through Ah-ra's head.

'' Yah! Maknae!'', Dalrae shouts at Ah-ra while waving to her sweetly.

''Maknae? Shin Dal-rae. Shin Ah-ra. Wait. Don't tell me...''- Jung Jin Young.

 

(A/N: How was this chapter? lol.. sorry if i left it with a cliffhanger. I will try to update the next chapter after i recover from my flu. Hence, thank you for being patient. ^^ Have a nice day and love B1A4. Do leave comments and thoughts about this chapter, so i can also join in the fangirling or your thoughts. haha.<3)