열넷

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

Sunggyu smirked as she saw Hayoung sneak glances at him.

Oh, she’s looking over, ah, she likes me too?

 

Then Sunggyu realized she was with a bunch of girls different from school, and that this restaurant was far from where she lives. (He memorized her particulars from the school system.)

Does she come often? But it’s so far, unless she comes here often for something… omo, she’s a trainee too? Sunggyu let out a gasp, causing s to look at him with eyes bigger than his. Sunggyu felt many eyes staring back and he looked down, saying “Continue eating, I was just thinking about something. “

 

From the corner, Hayoung giggled. She saw the embarrassed Sunggyu and thought that he looked cute.

 

/A WHILE LATER/

 

“Hyung, you’re gonna pay the bill today right?” Sungyeol smiled sweetly at Sunggyu, as he pushed Sunggyu towards the counter. Sunggyu could only sigh and take out his credit card. He then decided to do something huge.

 

“How much is the bill ahjumma?” Chorong asked as the girls took out money, prepared to pay for the meal.

“Ah, pay? The very handsome men that were here not long ago paid for you girls already. Lucky of you girls!” The ahjumma told the girls.

 

THEY PAID? Woah, I wonder who was the one who paid. If it’s Kim saem, then he’s really a nice guy. Handsome, cute, and nice… Hayoung’s thoughts were cut off when she was pushed by Yookyung to exit the restaurant.

 

“What were you thinking? Kim saem? You know he can’t like you, he’s a teacher and you’re a student! It’s nowhere near possible.” Yookyung reprimaned Hayoung as they got onto a taxi, going home.

 

“Unnie, I know but sometimes, I think maybe it’s possible. I caught him staring back at me a few times just now, and I think he was the one who paid for us, not the seven men, but just Kim saem.” Hayoung was back into dreamy mode.

 

Yookyung could not help but sigh and smile at her dongsaeng’s thoughts.

 

/THE NEXT DAY, AT SCHOOL/

 

“Class, please remember to do your homework from page 10 to page 15. That’s all.” It was Kim saem’s lesson again. Hayoung bowed as he exited the classroom.

Just as Hayoung was about to sit down, she spotted something on the teacher’s podium. There was something there. She went over and realized that Kim saem left his hand phone. She took it and walked to the teacher’s staff room. She knocked on the door and she went in. She looked for Kim saem but he wasn’t around.

Oh, he must be teaching some other class. How am I supposed to give his phone back to him? She decided to borrow a pen and paper from a teacher nearby and wrote a note. It wrote: Kim saem, you left your phone in the class just now. If you need it back, you can call and we can meet up. Thank you.

She signed off with her name and left the teacher’s staff room.

 

/AFTER SCHOOL/

 

“AH! MY PHONE! SHUCKS!” Sunggyu ran back to Hayoung’s class hoping to find his phone but saw nothing. He walked back to the staff room, slumping into his chair when he saw the note. His eyes glimmered with hope. He called his phone using the school’s phone.

 

“RRRING!!!” the phone noisily screeched as Hayoung picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hayoung-ssi, this is Kim Saem, can I come over to your house to get my phone?”

“Ah sure Kim saem, roughly what time will you be reaching?”

“Hmm, in 20 minutes time? Thanks for keeping the phone for me. See you later.”

“Neh, Kim saem.”

-clicks-

Hayoung sighed dreamily as she hung up the phone. She was going to meet Kim saem again, outside school, to return him his phone. She was holding his phone. She could not help but squeal.  Her favourite teacher, or crush to say, was coming to her house.

 

/20 minutes later/

 

“DING DONG” went the house bell. Hayoung rushed down the stairs, nearly falling down as she skipped steps to reach the door. She opened the door, to only see a dressed up Sunggyu. 

 

 

“Hello hayoung, mind giving me back my phone?”

Hayoung was still in a daze.

Kim saem looks so good.

 

Ah, she looks cute in her home clothes, her hair’s a little messy but that’s cute anyway.

 

“Uhh, I left it upstairs, hold on while I get it for you. Kim saem do you want to come in and sit down?”  Hayoung invited Sunggyu to come in. Sunggyu settled down in the living room while Hayoung walked upstairs to get the phone.

 

Wow, her house is beautiful, oh, her childhood photos… Sunggyu saw a row of photos on a shelf at the corner of the room. He stood up to take a closer look. He saw photos of Hayoung dancing, singing, as a kid, riding a swing, with her family and of course, with Yookyung. He smiled to himself, not realizing that Hayoung had already came down with his phone. She tapped his shoulder, and he turned back to face her. But Hayoung had stood too close to Sunggyu and both of their faces were only millimetres apart. They stared into each other’s eyes, for a moment, they were mesmerized with each other, but just then Sunggyu’s phone rang.

His eyes are so mesmerizing, so beautiful, why didn’t I notice it before.

Her eyes, so big and wide, like a baby doll.

 

Hayoung blushed and turned away, while passing the phone to Sunggyu. Sunggyu answered the call.

“HYUNG! WE HAVE PRACTICE TODAY! WHERE ARE YOU?!” It was Sungyeol screaming, Hayoung giggled as she overheard.

“Ya, I’m coming soon, stop screaming at me, I am your hyung.” Sunggyu shouted back and hung up.

 

“I should…be going. I have something on later. Thanks for keeping my phone.  I shall see you in school tomorrow.” Sunggyu walked towards the door.

Hayoung bowed and opened the door, and Sunggyu left.

 

Oh my goodness, that fluttery feeling again. Kim Sunggyu control yourself. You cannot like your student. You cannot.

 

Omo, his eyes. We were so close to each other.

 

[A/N: WOOHOO! Some personal interaction between my leads, like finally. Sadly to say, I might be ending this soon, because I wouldn’t have time to finish the story. Maybe another 5-6 more chapters and I would end this. It depends. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter! REALLY LONG… took me 2 hours (?) WHEE! ]