여덟

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

There was no school the next day as it was a Saturday. Hayoung and Yookyung decided to meet up and go to Lotte World.

“Let’s have some fun together and enjoy the weekend!” Hayoung breathed in some fresh air as they walked towards the bus stop.

As they reached the bus stop, they saw someone familiar, the back view of someone who they can remember ever so clearly. It was Kim saem.

They kept their head low and waited for the bus, hoping that Kim saem would not notice them.

“Oh! Hayoung you’re waiting for the bus too?” Kim saem saw Hayoung and asked.

Aish, how is it possible to meet him even on a non-school day?

“Yes Kim saem, we are waiting for the bus.” Hayoung replied coyly, then turned and backfaced Kim saem.

Bus #19 came and all three of them boarded the bus.

What? He’s taking the same bus as us? I hope he is not going to the same place as we are…

“So… where are you guys going?” Kim saem asked shyly.

Yookyung mumbled “Lotte World” hoping Kim saem would not hear, but Kim saem had sensitive ears and he heard. “Oh! Lotte World? I am going there too… hahaha” Kim saem’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Don’t think of me as a teacher now, alright? I am just a normal human being who wants some fun as well.” Kim saem said frantically, as though he was trying to explain himself for going to such a childish place.

Yookyung gave a sweet fake smile and nodded.

 

/LOTTE WORLD/

Hayoung and Yookyung quickly alighted the bus and ran to the entrance. They were excited to go Lotte World as it was their first time. They bought their passes and went straight to the rides. They rode rollercoasters, Viking boats, merry go round and also played some game stalls.

As they went around the game stalls, Yookyung saw a familiar face, this time the face was staring back at her as well.

The owl guy… Yookyung giggled to herself.

The girl in the photo… do I punish her here? Sungyeol continued to think hard.

 

“Unnie, let’s go play bumper cars!” Hayoung jumped and pointed at the ride. Yookyung could not even mention a word and got pulled towards the ride.

 

“WHOOO!” Sungyeol shouted as he banged Kim Saem’s car. “AHAHAHAH, hyung you ! I banged you so many times! WHOOO!”

 

“Just you wait, I will have my revenge!” Kim saem turned his car and rammed into Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol's car rammed into the back of someone else's car and he panicked. He turned back to find that the girl in the photo, the girl he was supposed to punished is staring back at him. 

 

Just then, Hayoung rammed the car towards Yoookyung's car making Yookyung jerk forward. Sungyeol panicked and stretched out his hands, but his hands went forward and went smack onto Yookyung's chest. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Yookyung shrieked as Sungyeol retracted his hands. 

 

why did I just do that for? Lee Sungyeol you pabo… now you have made a bad impression of yourself. ahhhhh...

 

“Uhhh, sorry sorry! I didn't mean to touch uhm… you know…” Sungyeol panicked.

 

“It’s o-okay… Sorry for bumping your car…” Yookyung was blushing red like a tomato.

 

Just then, the two heard noises from the other side of the track. Kim saem and Hayoung apparently bumped into each other as well.

 

“Saem! Why did you bang into me? I didn’t even bang you! Aish!” Hayoung was fuming.

 

Isn’t this a bumper car ride? Why can't I bang her? Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Sorry, but I wasn’t looking and I didn’t mean to bump into you.”

 

“Saem! Even though you are my teacher in school, but you are just but a normal adult out here just like what you said, be careful or I will bang you back harder than you think.” Hayoung shouted and stormed out of the track, with Yookyung chasing behind.

 

Why does she have such a strong character, and yet I don’t feel hurt by her words, instead I am willing to hear her speak more… Kim saem went into his daydream mode.

 

Ahh, that girl, I can’t bring myself to punish her… I should tell hyung about it.

 

“Hyung, can i…”

“There’s no need for revenge anymore. I am so done with the two students.”

Sunggyu stopped Sungyeol from talking further and left the bumper car ride.

 

So done? What is hyung thinking again? Sungyeol scratched his head, but followed Sunggyu out of the ride.

 

[A/N: WHEE CHAPPIE 8 IS SOOOOOO LONG :D

ENJOY GUYS! :D What do you think is gonna happen next? What is that sunggyu going to do? LOOK OUT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE :D WOOHOO!]