열 다섯

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

“Sungyeol ah, I have something to ask. What should I do if I realize I fell in love? Should I confess? But it seems like she would reject me, because this relationship is almost impossible.” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol as they took a break from their practice. 

 

“Well, are you asking about Hayoung-ssi?” Sungyeol asked back.

 

“Aish! Be softer! I don’t want the rest to know I like my student. Yes, you straightforward boy, I am asking about her. I think she might be the one I love. I went to her house the other day and we had this personal moment. I felt the chemistry you know? It’s like we knew each other for a very long time, and I really enjoy seeing her every time. I smile whenever she smiles. I frown whenever she feels sad. I love it when she asks questions in my lessons. I get this special feeling whenever I meet her eyes. “ Sunggyu finished his story in a breath.

 

Sungyeol was shocked. He did not expect his hyung to be so truthful and spill everything. This was the first time his hyung was so crazy over someone.

 

“Hyung, I think you are in love with her you already lost your senses. If you really like her, just ask her out. Who cares if she is your student? Many people date their students, and there are couples out there that have huge age difference, don’t worry so much. If you really like her, just go and confess hyung!”

 

Sunggyu was back in his deep thoughts. Should he confess? His mind was in a mess, playing tricks on him. If he confessed, would Hayoung agree? If he didn't, he might regret and miss his chance forever. He ruffled his hair, feeling annoyed.

 

/MEANWHILE/

Hayoung was telling Yookyung about what happened. Yookyung’s mouth slowly formed an ‘O’ shape as she heard the part where Sunggyu and Hayoung were facing each other. Hayoung started blushing once again as she mentioned that part.

“Unnie, have you ever felt this feeling of seeing someone you like and you know he’s the one you will only love?  I have butterflies in my stomach whenever I see Kim saem, and I somewhat smile whenever I see him smile. It’s so weird that we always have eye contact in the class even though there are 30 other students in the class. “ Hayoung was troubled over her feelings as well.

 

Yookyung thought for a while. This girl is madly in love with her. Oh goodness.

“Well, you can always ask him out. You can always pretend to not know how to do your homework and ask him for help. “ Yookyung smirked.

 

“UNNIE! YOU’RE TEASING ME! HOW ABOUT YOURSELF? YOU HAVE YOUR SUNGYEOL-SSI!” Hayoung glared at Yookyung.

Yookyung thought of Sungyeol, then took a peep at her phone, there was an unread message.

Hayoung saw the name of the person who sent it and laughed out loud.

“BABY OWL?! UNNIE! YOU CALL HIM BABY OWL?! HAHAHAH!!!” Yookyung slapped Hayoung at the shoulder, pouting.

“He’s cute and looks like an owl, why can’t I call him that? Besides, we are a couple.” Yookyung blurted out.

 

“COUPLE?! UNNIE! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” Hayoung was dumbfounded. Sungyeol and Yookyung were a couple, without her knowing. Since when did that happen? Hayoung thought back, then she realized that Yookyung was missing for a few dance practices. So she went on dates on the days she was supposed to come for dance practices… She finally understood.

 

“Hayoung ah, relax. We are just trying it out. We both have good feelings about each other, why not? From what I know, my oppa and Kim saem belong in the same dance crew in the company opposite us. I could help you spy on your crush while I have fun with my oppa. It’s a win-win situation isn’t it?” Yookyung giggled as she called Sungyeol oppa. Hayoung could not help but cringe.

 

Hmmm, I should ask him out, I really like him anyway. Hayoung made up her mind to ask Sunggyu out.

But… how? Hayoung was in a dilemma, how could she ask Kim saem out without the rest of the students knowing and where?

 

“Unnie, I think I need your help…” Hayoung whispered into Yookyung’s ears her plan.

 

[A/N: AHAHAHA. I am so proud of myself. They are finally releasing their feelings. What’s gonna happen with the confession and everything? Till then, wait for the next chappie!]