열 여섯

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

/ON A NORMAL WEEKEND/

 

“Oppa, I’ll meet you at 4pm later, bring Kim saem along okay?” Yookyung was on the phone with Sungyeol, with Hayoung beside her.

 

“Mm, I’ll see you at the café later baby.” Sungyeol chirped and hung up.

 

“Hyung let’s go out together! I want you to be the first one to meet my girlfriend!” Sungyeol grinned while pulling Sunggyu out of the house. The boys had all stayed over at Sunggyu’s house after a full night of practice at the dance studio.

Sunggyu was dragged out without even dressing properly, yet he still looks good.

 

/MEANWHILE/

 

“Unnie, do I look okay? I hope I look good. Please say I look fine.” Hayoung was frantically changing clothes, seeing if her clothes were the right ones for today’s ‘date’.  Hayoung was freaking out.

“You look fine, in fact beautiful. Don’t worry so much!” Yookyung adjusted her outfit.

“Let’s go!” Yookyung took her bag and opened the door. Hayoung checked her outfit one last time before leaving the house.

 

“The café is nearby so we can just walk. Make sure you don’t sweat.” Yookyung told Hayoung, who nodded while walking.

 

/AT THE CAFÉ/

 

“I’ll have one Americano, two ice Lattes, and one Caramel Latte please.” Sungyeol was ordering drinks.
“Why are you ordering so many drinks? There are only 3 of us.” Sunggyu counted as he spoke.

“Oh, you’ll see later hyung.” Sungyeol answered as he took the drinks and found seats.

 

The door of the café opened, Yookyung and Hayoung walked, looking especially beautiful, just like models.

 

Sungyeol shouted “Yookyung, over here!”

  YOOKYUNG?! Wow, that boy is really fast.

Sunggyu turned around, and paused.

It was Hayoung, in a pretty outfit.
She’s breathtakingly beautiful. What am I even wearing? That Sungyeol, he’s going to be dead after the girls are gone.

 

Hayoung bowed politely and sat down, while Sungyeol pulled Yookyung’s chair for her.

 

“I ordered an iced Latte for you Hayoung-ssi , I hope you don’t mind. For my baby, I ordered a Caramel Latte because it’s sweet like you. You look beautiful today by the way.” Sungyeol’s mouth was so sweet Sunggyu thought he would puke after listening to what he spoke.

 

“Ya, why didn’t you tell me Hayoung was going to come?!” Sunggyu whispered into Sungyeol’s ear angrily.

 

“Well hyung, if I did, you might not want to come out. So why not ask you out without knowing she would come? Anyway, you look good no matter what you wear so there’s no difference.” Sungyeol whispered back, slightly laughing.

 

It was true, even though Sunggyu was not really dressed up, he looked fantastically handsome. 

 

There was a mysterious awkward atmosphere between the four, as Hayoung and Sunggyu were exceptionally quiet while Yookyung and Sungyeol were trying to get them talking.

 

Yookyung and Sungyeol then decided to leave the café, to go on a normal date and to give the duo a chance to get to know each other better as well.

 

“Hayoung ah, I have extra dance practice now, I need to go now. You stay here and talk to Kim saem alright? Bye!” Yookyung spoke rapidly and quickly dragged Sungyeol out of the café.

 

“YA! LEE SUNGYEOL!” Sunggyu called out, but was stopped by Hayoung

“Forget it, they won’t come back. This was a trick, so I could meet you alone, outside of school.” Hayoung explained.

 

So she wanted to meet me, does that mean something? Does she like me like how I like her? Impossible, she probably wants to ask me about homework. But then, why would she wear so prettily, she looks like a model, no, a goddess. She is a beauty inside and outside oh goodness. Sunggyu’s thoughts were running so fast he could not process what he was thinking.

 

“Uhhh, so what are your questions on homework? I’ll try my best to solve it for you.” Sunggyu slightly stammered as he looked at Hayoung, who was looking down at her skirt.

 

“Saem, I have something to tell you. Something that is not related to school.” Hayoung finally spoke, looking up.

 

“Oh? Not school-related? Okay, well I also have something to tell you too.” Sunggyu decided that he should confess now.

It’s now or never right? He breathed in and was about to speak when he heard Hayoung speak.

 

“I like you.”

 

What did she just say? Did I hear it wrongly? Was I day dreaming?

 

“I’m sorry Hayoung ah, I didn’t really quite hear what you were saying. But what I wanted to say was… “

 

“I LIKE YOU.” Both of them said the exact same words, at the exact time.

 

DID KIM SAEM JUST SAY HE LIKED ME?!

 

DID I JUST SAY I LIKE YOU TO HER?! AND DID SHE JUST SAY THE SAME THING AS ME? TO ME?!

 

Silence encloses the café as the two stared into each other’s eyes, not believing what each of them just heard.

 

“Did you just…” Hayoung questioned.

“I think I did… Did you…?” Sunggyu answered.

Hayoung nodded slowly.

 

“So… what is this? Are we…?”  Sunggyu was confused. Since both of them admitted to confessing to each other, are they a couple?

 

Are we a couple now? I don’t even know what's going on. Why did I even confess? How did I even confess? Oh goodness.


“Well, since our feelings are mutual, I guess we could give it a try.” Sunggyu mustered the courage to affirm the relationship.

 

Hayoung’s confused face slowly turned into a smile, and she nodded.

 

Sunggyu stood up and took Hayoung’s hand and they walked out of the café together, “Come, let me take you to a place I know, where no one would find us. I have something to show you.”

 

[A/N: AHAHAHHAHAH YAYYYYYY! FINALLY. THE MOMENT WHERE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. WHEE! WHERE IS SUNGGYU BRINGING HAYOUNG TO? WHOO! LET’S WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE SHALL WE? ANOTHER LONG CHAPPIE HERE. FEEL SO HAPPY. ]