열 하나

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

“Hyung wants more beer, give me more beer…”

Sungyeol sighed as he settled his hyung down on a chair in the convenience store. He could not go home smelling stinky, so he dragged Sunggyu and went into the convenience store, to clean up. As he walked to the counter to get some wet tissue,  Sunggyu got up from his seat and walked towards to freezers.

 

“I want my beer, where is my beer?” Sunggyu hobbled and bumped into someone, he looked up.

 

“Oh, Hayoung ah, hello! Are you here to get some beer too? I love beer…” He mumbled as he vomited once again, this time on Hayoung’s jacket.

 

“YA!!!!” Hayoung screamed at the top of her lungs, as she pushed Sunggyu away, causing him to slam into the freezers.  Hayoung gasped, she didn’t realize her push would be so hard. Sunggyu was lying unconscious on the floor, as Sungyeol rushed over, with a slightly cleaner white shirt.

 

Hayoung ran away, freaked out by the whole incident.

“I did not see them, I did not see them.” Hayoung convinced herself as she ran all the way home, forgetting about her chocolate ice cream.

 

/THE NEXT DAY/

 

“Unnie, you ready to go for training? It’s our first time meeting the rest of the members.” Hayoung was calling Yookyung. They had gotten into one of Korea’s finest entertainment company Cube entertainment after rounds of auditions and today is their first day of training. 

 

“Yeah, I’ll meet you outside the company building.” Yookyung replied, hanging up the phone as she quickly rushed to pack and dress up.

 

/CUBE ENTERTAINMENT/

 

“WOAHHHH, what big studios they have here. Unnie, I can’t believe we are going to debut soon under this training programme!” Hayoung squealed at all the studios that she was seeing. Some had people inside, while some was empty. They quickly registered themselves at the counter and went to prepare themselves.  As soon as they were finished warming up, the dance director came in.


“Hello everyone! I am your dance instructor! My name is Jang Dong Woo. You can call me Mr J! Let’s do well and debut well! “ A man with toned muscles came in smiling from cheek to cheek, laughing as he introduced himself. The girls in the studio were all shy from his liveliness, but followed his actions as he taught them the dance moves.

 

/opposite cube entertainment building AKA woollim entertainment/

 

“Hyung, where’s Jangwoo hyung? I thought we were going to practice together today.” Sungyeol was annoyed at the team leader for not being able to gather everyone.

“He had some dance to teach I think. He got hired at Cube. “ Sunggyu sighed and replied the annoying choding.

“THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PREPARE FOR THE DANCE COMPETITION?!” Sungyeol yelled at his hyung.

“Sungyeol ah, let’s save the screams alright. Shall we start practicing?” Hoya came into the studio and made peace.

 

/2 hours later/

“That’s all girls, do continue practicing, make sure you’re in sync with everyone. Remember, always follow the centre stage! Bye!” Mr J bounced off and out of the studio. As soon as he left the studio, he rushed towards Woollim entertainment’s studio.

 

“I’m here!” Dongwoo screamed over the loud electronic dubstep music.

Someone went over to turn off the music.

“Hyung! Where did you go?” Hoya asked calmly.

“Yeah! Where did you go hyung! Why did you come early? We were waiting so long for you, our formation wasn’t right…” Sungyeol complained as Dongwoo smiled sheepishly.

“I got a job. I’m teaching a bunch of girls their debut song choreography.” He proudly announced.

 

“ENOUGH! Can we talk later and practice first? We don't have much time left before the competition audition starts. You guys want to debut too right?” The team leader finally hollered.

 

The music was turned back on and the studio was once again, pumping with adrenaline.

 

[A/N: sorry for such a slow update ): school has started, and i think i can't update so often. and i often get writer's block, i might not update for 2 weeks cause this new semester is a new experience. please forgive me because this is a long chappie :3 hehehe ^^ enjoy guys! ]