다섯

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

"Can the students responsible for the pail incident report to the principal's office now immediately!" A loud booming voice was broadcasted across the whole school. Loud feedback was produced making the students clasp their ears tightly. 

Hayoung gasped. 

Am I in trouble?

Yookyung ran to Hayoung's class and told her to come out. 

"Unnie, what should we do? We are in deep trouble now!"

"Don't worry, I wil settle it, it is none of your business, it is not your fault alright? Unnie will take care of it." Yookyung put her index finger on my mouth and told me to keep quiet as she walked briskly to the principal's office. 

I hope she is fine, why did that Kim saem report us? That teacher seriously... Hayoung blew her hair up and her forehead creased with worry. 

 

/meanwhile, in the principal's office/

 

"WHAT IS THIS?! BULLYING THE SCHOOL TEACHER? I CERTAINLY DO NOT ALLOW THIS IN MY SCHOOL!" the principal thundered loudly as his tall figure shadowed over Yookyung. 

Kim Saem stood beside the principal, smirking a little. He had already changed into a fresh new set of clothes, looking suave as usual. 

Yookyung took out her signature puppy dog pout and eyes, stared at the principal and aegyoed "Principal Lee, I sincerely apologize, I didn't mean to hurt anyone..." She whimpered as tears formed in her eyes. 

Hayoung was standing outside of the principal's office, waiting impatiently for Yookyung to come out. 

 

"IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN, I WILL RECORD IT DOWN AND YOU WILL RECEIVE PUNISHMENT. UNDERSTOOD?!" Principal bellowed as Yookyung timidly bowed and left the office. Yookyung smirked and flipped her hair, "I told you I could do it." Hayoung stared at her unnie in awe. Yookyung managed to escape punishment and even got a free lollipop from the principal. KIm saem walked out of the office looking annoyed. He ruffled his hair as he walked back to the staff room. 

I must think of something, I cannot let students win me!

Yookyung and Hayoung shrugged at his weird behaviour and walked back to class. 

"Unnie, you really are the best!" Hayoung fangirled as Yookyung strutted her way along the corridor. "Of course, I'm your unnie!" Yookyung cackled.

[A/N: oops, evil yookyung alert!]

 

/back in the staffroom/

Sunggyu flopped in his chair as he started thinking of an idea to prank back. 

A test? Pop quiz? Water balloons? Punishment?

Suddenly a lightbulb lighted on top of his head. "GOT IT!" He jumped out of his seat, shouting. The other teachers looked at him, judging his loud and squeaky voice. Kim saem then realises the awkwardness, apologized and sat back down. "Hong Yookyung you are going down.. Ehehehe."

 

[A/N: How is the story like up till now? :D Do give comments! :D

Also, the next chapter may be slightly violent :D WHEEEEEEEEE enjoy!]