일곱

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

Back at home, Yookyung and Hayoung were having a conversation on their phone.

“Unnie!!! That new teacher is so mean. I can’t even sit properly now.”

“Yeah, mean, sure…” but he looks cute, and he is really tall.

“Unnie, did you see Kim saem’s face when he saw the teacher punishing me? I think there is something fishy going on between that new teacher and Kim saem.” Hayoung deduced.

“Whatever, that new teacher looks like an owl don’t you think? But he’s adorable, even though he punished you…” Yookyung was already fantasizing.

“UNNIE! How can you think the teacher is cute when he punished me?!”

“ahhh sorry sorry… what do you want to do then?”

“I am going to find out the relationship between the teacher and Kim saem, and avenge my … OUCH!” Hayoung yelped as she accidentally tripped on her carpet and fell right on her .

 

/THE NEXT DAY/

 

Kim saem came into class and called upon Hayoung.
“Hayoung, can you meet me after school, I have some administrative work to do.”

Hayoung sighed and nodded.

 

I must find out what is going on.. Hayoung wondered as Kim saem went on droning about the Bolshevik Revolution.

 

/LATER THAT DAY/

 

“Oh Hayoung, I apologize for whatever have happened yesterday. I didn’t know that the school discourages use of whips and canes. I hope your feels alright.” Sungyeol touched the back of his neck, and apologized to the student.

Instead of accepting the apology, Hayoung stood there and stared hard at both Kim saem and Sungyeol.

Kim saem noticed the glare and looked at Sungyeol while Sungyeol looked at Kim saem the same way. Both of them turned back at look at Hayoung, baffled.

“Are you two gays?” Hayoung finally spoke.

“WHAAAAT?” Kim saem and Sungyeol shrieked.

“You two seem so close, and it seems as though there was something going on. So I thought maybe you two were gay…” Hayoung said blatantly.

“Uhh, we are not gay, but brothers. Not real brothers, but sworn brothers. W-wait, you don’t need to know all these!” Kim saem explained then stopped.

“Then what was it about you screaming STOOOOOOP when I was being punished?” Hayoung pushed further. She wanted to know the truth.

“Hmm, that is for me to know and for you to figure it out yourself.” Sungyeol ended the conversation and walked off.

Kim saem was sweating buckets and his palms were trembling.

“Y-you can go h-home now-w.” He stammered as he whisked Hayoung out of the office.

 

“WHAT THE…” Hayoung stormed off as she got pushed out of the office. She took her bag and left the school.

I will find out what is that Kim saem trying to do to me, or even Unnie and I…I will find out!

 

As Kim saem sat back down in his chair, he calmed down and thought.

I don’t usually stammer unless…

 

 

[A/N: unless…what? OHOHO SUSPENSE! Sungyeol and yookyung… is that gonna happen? Or is sungyeol just temporarily here? Or...? And what will happen to hayoung and sunggyu? Is sunggyu going to treat hayoung better? Or is hayoung going to find out about more secrets? ]