열 일곱

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

Holding hands, Hayoung and Sunggyu walked down the street just like any other normal couple. Sunggyu brought Hayoung down a familiar road.

Isn’t this where I walk to go for my dance practices with unnie? As confused as she was, she enjoyed holding onto Sunggyu’s warm hand and continued walking.

 

Sunggyu brought her to Woollim Dance Studio, where the rest of the guys were practicing their dance.  Surprisingly, Yookyung and Sungyeol were around too.

 

“I want to show you what I have been preparing for a dance competition. You will be the first to see since you are now my girl.” Sunggyu nervously told Hayoung as he asked her to sit down beside Yookyung.

 

The youngest, Sungjong went to press the ‘play’ button and the music started.

The 7 males danced in sync to their song as they mouthed the lyrics of the song.

“내꺼하자, 내가 널 사랑해 오! 내가 널 걱정해, 오! 내가 널 끝까지, 지켜줄게.”

Hayoung’s head bounced to the beat of the song while admiring the powerful dance of the 7 males. As she bounced, she realized that Sunggyu was really good at dancing, the other guys too. They were all in sync, and were so powerful and good. Just then, Sunggyu was right in front, leading the group in the last part of the song, where he winked to Hayoung. Hayoung blushed as she returned the wink to him.

 

As the song ended, Hayoung clapped her hands happily, having enjoyed such an amazing performance. Yookyung was busy wiping Sungyeol’s sweat away.

“You are so good. I didn’t know you could dance so well.  Kim saem jjang!” Hayoung awkwardly praised Sunggyu.

“Don’t call me saem when we’re outside of school, call me oppa.” Sunggyu wiped his sweat off, and answered in his iest voice ever.

 

“HYUNG! Stop talking to your new girlfriend, we need to practice!” Sungyeol teased his hyung.

 

Hayoung giggled and pushed Sunggyu back to the centre of the dance studio where the rest of the members are about to start practicing again.

 

/A FEW HOURS LATER/

 

“Are we done with today? I think we are ready for the competition right?” Sunggyu asked the team as he pants his way to the chairs, sitting down.

 

“I guess so! Hyung’s tired already, so let’s stop practicing.” Sungyeol teased his hyung again.

 

“Good job everyone! I’m hungry! Let’s go eat shall we?” Yookyung chirped as she passed Sungyeol a bottle of water. 

 

“I need to go home unnie, my mom’s expecting me to be home for dinner.” Hayoung told Yookyung worriedly.

 

“I’ll send you home.” Sunggyu suddenly spoke.

 

“OOOOOOOH.” The dance group and Yookyung teased the couple together.

 

“Unnie, even you tease me?” Hayoung facepalmed herself.

 

“Oppa, let’s go. Unnie, have fun with your baby owl!” Hayoung teased Yookyung back, while grabbing Sunggyu’s hand and left the  studio.

 

THAT OH HAYOUNG DID NOT JUST SAID MY NICKNAME FOR HIM. Yookyung was so embarrassed.

 

“Baby owl? Who’s that?” Sungyeol asked.

“Uh, it’s a nickname…I use…for you on my phone oppa.” Yookyung sheepishly smiled.

 

“Oh, that’s cute. I like it.” Sungyeol smiled and patted Yookyung’s head.

 

/OUTSIDE WOOLLIM/

 

“That was a really good dance oppa, I didn’t know you could dance that well.” Hayoung was praising Sunggyu again.

 

Sunggyu scratched his neck. “Nah, Hoya and Dongwoo can dance better than me. I just happen to remember the steps and did it on beat.”

 

As they walked home, they found themselves holding hands, appreciating each other’s presence. While making small chat, they reached Hayoung’s house unknowingly.

 

“Thank you for today oppa. I really enjoyed today.”

“Thank you for agreeing to this. Ah! Are you free next Sunday? The dance competition’s that day and I want you to be around. “ Sunggyu asked shyly.

“Sure, I’ll make sure I’ll be there. “

“Then, see you tomorrow at school. “

“School? Oh right, yes see you tomorrow.”

Hayoung opened the door and went in.

 

Sunggyu sighed and left.

How am I supposed to pretend that we are not a couple in school?

 

[A/N: OH YEAH. SUNGGYU CAN ACTUALLY DANCE WELL. HAHA. Subscribers how is the plot going? Is it okay for you guys? ^^ Hope you guys are enjoying! ^_^]