Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

It was lunchtime and hayoung met up with yookyung unnie in the cafeteria to eat together. As soon as she walked into the cafeteria, it was dead silence, you could even hear the grasshoppers singing. Yookyung saw hayoung walking towards the wrong direction and called for her. Hayoung smiled and walked towards yookyung's table.

"hayoung ah, i want you to meet my friends! This is eunji, namjoo and bomi!" yookyung chirped as she pointed to the three beautiful girls sitting at the same table. Hayoung smiled and waved at them, and they waved back happily.

"unnie! I found the mysterious male. He's my saem, a new teacher here in school.." hayoung spoke between mouthfuls of rice and kimchi. Yookyung smirked, "well, isn't that easier if i want to take revenge?" hayoung chuckled and continue to enjoy her meal.

"Speak of the devil." yookyung looked towards the entrance of the cafeteria. Hayoung turned and saw sunggyu walking together with another teacher in sweatshirts and sweatpants. 
"omo! nam saem!" bomi blushed as she fangirled over the other teacher.

The two teachers walked as though there was a fan blowing their hair backwards, the aura they gave blew all the girls away. Everyone stopped eating as they catwalked their way to buy their food, when nam saem decided to smile and throw hearts at random girls. [A/N: woohyun so greasyy]

Yookyung belched as hayoung laughed at his greasy antics. 
"so how are we going to revenge, unnie?" hayoung asked between mouthfuls. 
"hmmmm... how bout a pail of water to make our kim saem ier than ever?" yookyung smirked.

Everyone was baffled. ier? Water? 
hayoung looked at yookyung with her round big eyes. 
I hope she doesn't make kim saem too embarrassed.