하나

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

"Umma! I'm leaving!" Hayoung adjusts her already perfect uniform. She wears her shiny new school shoes and left the house.

On the way, she met up with Yookyung, her childhood unnie. Yookyung was also going to the same school, Yerim Girls' High, which was Hayoung's dream school since young.

The duo chatted excitedly as they walked towards the tall gates of Yerim Girls' High.

"BEEP BEEP!" went the loud horns of an old fashioned car, scaring the students off the road as the car drove into the school. Both hayoung and yookyung got shocked and jumped aside, barely seeing the brown-haired male with sunglasses in the car. 
"Unnie.. Who is .. OMO! Your skirt!" Hayoung exclaimed, pointing at the mud-stained skirt.
"YA!!" Yookyung shrieked, as she stared at her skirt that was originally white and clean while pointing at the car that already drove away.

"Come on unnie! Let's wash it off! Unnie.. Where is the nearest toilet?" Hayoung asked sheepishly. Being a new student, she doesn't know the whereabouts of her classroom let alone the nearest toilet.

Yookyung pulled hayoung along as they ran towards the nearest toilet. They dashed into the toilet and started to clean up. 
Yookyung rattled on non-stop, complaning about that mysterious male.

seems like yookyung unnie have no idea of who that male is either. I wonder who he is...

"Hayoung ah! You're late for class!" Yookyung points at her watch, which calmly ticks to 8.10am. 
omo! 10minutes late for the first day of school! hayoung facepalmed herself as she listened to the directions to her class given by yookyung. 
Little did she know that when she stepped into the school, her life would undergo some drastic changes...