Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

"Unnie, are you sure, this amount of water is.. a lot!" hayoung gasped. 
Yookyung heaved as she carried the large pail of water to the classroom. "this...is...enough..." she panted heavily.

They carried the pail to the classroom, and put the pail on top of the class by standing on a chair. 
"hehe! kim saem is gonna get so wet!" yookyung evilly cackled. [A/N: sorry for making yookyung sound so mean]

They waited patiently as kim saem arrived into the classroom. he walked in, not knowing that there was a pail above him. The pail came crashing down as the water spilled all over sunggyu. 
The class roared with laughter as sunggyu wiped off the water off his face. Coincidentally, he was wearing a white shirt today and thanks to the water, his white shirt is transparent. His hard abs showed through the soaked shirt, his hair was wet and flipped backwards, making him look 'sweaty' and y. The class suddenly quieten down, whispers could be heard. 
"oh my god..kim saem has such a good body."
"woahhh, kim saem is so y..."
hayoung found herself staring straight into sunggyu's eyes again. 
how come i didnt notice his eyes were so cute before, and his body omo.


Sunggyu was flabbergasted. He did not expect such a joke to be pranked on him, on the second day of school! 
He wiped water off his face and calmly looked around the class. He saw hayoung staring intently at him. he scratched his head and then looked at himself. 
"holy shhhh-Aahhh" he screamed as he saw his shirt thoroughly wet and fell on the puddle of water that formed around his feet. 
Why am i so unlucky? sunggyu sighed.

Yookyung cackled outside the classroom, skipping her way back to her class, with bomi, eunji and namjoo following behind giggling.

"WHO DID THIS?! pffft bleh!" sunggyu spit water out of his mouth. "I am going to find out who is this and when i do, you are so dead! Oh my goodness my Armani shirt, seriously oh my goodness how could anyone do this to me i am so nice oh gosh!" Sunggyu nagged on and on and screeched away, stomping out of the classroom.