여섯

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

YES! I will do this, and Yookyung that ridiculous student will never dare to bully me again!

Kim saem thought as he prepared a cane and a whip. He then took out his phone and dialed someone's number in.

"Ya, can you help me? I need a favour."

 

/TWO DAYS LATER/

 

Kim saem went to to find the same person. He passed the cane and whip to the mysterious man. The man nodded... then asked "Hyung, who am I supposed to punish? I don't even know who she is..."

KIm saem then handed a photo to the man. The man smiled and thought this girl is pretty cute! but then realised his hyung was giving him a weird stare. He quickly placed the photo in his pocket, nodded to his hyung and then left with the 'weapons'. 

 

/A FEW HOURS LATER/

 

The man appeared at Yerim Girls School. He looked at his bag with the hidden props, then stared at the photo again. 

Such a pretty girl... well, she's gonna get her punishment. He then walked into the school.

 

Meanwhile, Kim saem was shocked to find out that he gave the wrong photo to the man. He gave Hayoung's photo instead of Yookyung's! Kim saem grabbed his luscious hair and freaked out. He quickly rushed out of the staffroom and called the man.

However...

 

"Good morning Saem!" The classes greeted the teacher.

"Another new teacher? Wow this school has a shortage of teachers? Did everyone resign because it was too tough?" Yookyung whispered to Hayoung, which made Hayoung laughed loudly.

"WHO'S LAUGHING?! COME OUT!" the teacher bellowed.

Hayoung gasped and panicked, the teacher heard her laughter, now she is going to be mocked in front of all these girls?

The teacher's thunderous voice echoed around the hall. "YOU! COME! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH WHEN I AM TALKING?! PUSH UP POSITION NOW!"

Hayoung mentally did a facepalm and went down to the position. 

oh! it's the girl I am supposed to punish! What a nice coincidence! You're going to get this hard. The man's lips smirked as he took out his whip from the bag. 

He then whipped Hayoung's and shouted "You shall never laugh in my class again! UNDERSTOOD?!"

Hayoung winced at the whip and whimpered "Yes sir..."

The man's eyes were gleaming, as he whipped once more onto Hayoung's . 

"GIVE ME TEN!"

Hayoung was close to tears. She could not believe that she is being punished right in front of so many girls. She slowly did one push up, then continued to do the rest of the pushups as the man counted loudly. 

"STOOOOOOP!" KIm saem squeaked. Everyone turned towards the entrance of the gym and saw Kim saem sweating and panting. 

"Kim saem! I am just punishing my student. Is there a problem?" The man said plainly.

"uhhhh, would you mind if we talked for a while.. outside the gym?" KIm saem frantically speaked, while panting. 

Kim saem quickly pulled the man outside of the gym.

"WAE YO? HYUNG! You told me to punish the girl! So I did, by using my whip!" The man proclaimed. 

"Yes sungyeol I know! But..but.. I kind of gave you the wrong picture..." Kim saem stuttered as he smiled sheepishly.

"YA HYUNG! WHAT THE?! NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT I PUNISHED THE WRONG PERSON?!" The man (Sungyeol) was angry now. 

"mianhae...let me give you the right photo now okay.." Kim saem took out Yookyung's photo and gave it to Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol sighed and took the photo. Oh! It's the other girl... He glared at Kim saem, put the photo inside his pocket and went back into the gym.

Kim saem peeked into the gym and saw Hayoung sobbing. Mianhae.. I didn't mean to punish you... Wait, why am I thinking this way?! AISH!

[A/N: oh no! the blur kim saem is in action! and hello Sungyeol! heheh :3 i kinda ship sungyeol and yookyung. do you want them to become a couple? hehe! oh and is kim saem having feelings for hayoung? who knows? hehe, let's see what happens, till then... wait for my update ohoho!]