열셋

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

“Unnie, let’s sit here, by the window. So cooling and refreshing!” Yookyung pointed to the window seats by the door. 

The girls got seated at the window seats and they were looking into the menu when the door opened and suddenly the restaurant became noisy.


“Boys will be boys, forever noisy.” Chorong laughed at Hayoung’s words.

 

Hayoung looked up to see what was causing such a huge commotion as the noise had not quieten down.

Oh my goodness, Kim saem! And 6 other boys! WAIT! Isnt’ that my principal?! And the PE teachers? What are they doing together?!


Hayoung unwillingly let out a shocked expression, which caused everyone to look up from the menu. They turned towards the direction where Hayoung was looking at and all they see was 7 hot men laughing and joking around, with sweat dripping down their forehead, all y and hungry.

“Hayoung, do you know them?” Chorong asked, as her cheeks blushed when she one of the guys look back at her.

 

Hayoung came back to Earth and stammered a no. Yookyung peeked up from the menu.

Oh, my owl guy. OH! KIM SAEM!

“Ya hayoung ah, our teacher is here, how can you say you don’t know… OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT OUR PRINCIPAL?! AND OUR PE TEACHER! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?” Yookyung suddenly realized that the whole restaurant, including the 7 hot men were staring at her. She quickly hid her face behind the menu but it was too late. Everyone saw her face, including Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung… The two girls…” Sungyeol whispered to Sunggyu, who slapped Sungyeol’s hand away and tried to avoid looking at the girls’ table.

 

Hayoung ah, even outside school we meet. Is this fate or just plain coincidence? Sunggyu sighed as he looked back into the menu.

 

“Hyung, I want Yookyung’s number! Give me her number!” Sungyeol whispered into Sunggyu’s ears again.

Sunggyu shook his head, and went back to ordering.

“Fine! I will go and ask myself!” Sungyeol stood up and walked over to the girls’ table.

 

“Omo! A guy is coming over! Brace yourselves girls!” Chorong spoke as she buried her face into the menu, too deeply perhaps, the menu was literally on her face.

 

“Hello there, my name is Lee Sungyeol.” Hayoung smiled and greeted him. “We have met before!” Hayoung told her fellow unnies while Sungyeol continued. “I would like to ask if I could have your number Yookyung-ssi.” Sungyeol scratched his head as he asked.

 

“Me?” Yookyung blurted out loudly.


My owl guy is asking for my number?! This must be my lucky day.

 

She took out a pen and pulled Sungyeol’s hand over and she wrote her number on his hand. When she was done, her face was red like a tomato, and so was Sungyeol’s. He quickly bowed and went back to his table.

 

“ASA! I got her number. I’m gonna call her later. Hyung, thanks for not helping!” He bragged to Sunggyu, but he was just nodding. Sungyeol looked over to where Sunggyu was looking at.


Ah, Hayoung-ssi. Hyung is really crazy over her huh.

 

Sungyeol yelled in Sunggyu’s face, making Sunggyu jump out of his seat. Sunggyu turned and stared at him.

 

I was looking at my pretty  girl, and this choding had to interrupt me.

 

Sungyeol chuckled and pretended that nothing happened. Food came and all anger was forgotten.

 

Meanwhile, Hayoung was in a deep thought.

Why is Kim Saem with a bunch of guys, now they look like some boyband. They are so good looking, especially Kim saem… omo She gasped as she looked at Sunggyu take off his jacket, leaving only a black wifebeater and a lot of iness.

 

Yookyung heard Hayoung gasped and looked over, she spotted Sunggyu and she smirked.

ah, my young friend has fallen in love with such a cute and y man, sadly he’s our teacher.

 

Chorong at this moment, asked Hayoung, “How do you know that owl-looking guy?”

Hayoung then explained that, Sunggyu was her teacher as well as the fact that among the 7 men, there was her principal, their dance instructor and Sungyeol aka Sunggyu’s friend. The rest of the girls held their breaths as they listened to Hayoung’s explanation. At the same time, they stole glances at the 7 handsome men who were enjoying their meals.  Hayoung could not help but glance over, only to meet Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

Suddenly, a thought ran through Hayoung’s head.

Why would they be here all sweaty? Kim saem with our dance instructor… Unless, they come from the opposite entertainment company?! Hayoung once again let out another gasp, but this time she was facing Sunggyu and Sunggyu saw her gasp and smirked.

 

[A/N: why was sunggyu smirking? AHHHH. Omg. Update update! ^^ ]