The prince charming with a white horse

!!!Happily ever after!!!

                                       

“Romeo takes me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes”

-TAYLOR SWIFT-LOVE STORY-

 

Han resident

“Good morning, daddy,” Yuri greeted his father and sat beside him for breakfast.

“Good morning, my little princess,” he said happily.

“You know I’m not a little girl anymore, sooner or later I have to get married and leave you,” she said teasingly.

“Oh, I know, that’s why I had something arranged for you,”

“What? You’re not arranging some blind dates aren’t you, I hate all that meetings. All the guys are jerk,” she said frowned by the thought of the men that he met before.

“No, no blind dates I promise, we’re just gonna have a dinner with Mr. Kim tomorrow. His son just came back from Japan. You must have remembered him, he was there in the funeral,” he said bitterly. The sad incident still lingering in his mind and his heart still feel the pain.

“I don’t know, I can’t remember. Maybe I'll recognize when I see him,” she said smiling. “Daddy sure up to something, no wonders I’ve seen him in spoke secretly with Mr. Kim last night,” she thought while having her breakfast.

Airport

“Dad, mom,” Taeyang shouted happily and hugs his father and mother.

“Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim,” said Seunghyun flashing a smile and bowed slightly. They are the only one who was closer to a parent for him.

“Just call us uncle and auntie; you’re just like a son to us. Besides, you have done a good job taking care of Taeyang while he was away from us,” said Mrs. Kim patting him in the shoulder.

They headed to the car. They continued chatting and joking on their way home.

Han resident

“Ah, Chaerin you’re here, waiting for Yuri?” greeted Mr. Han to a young lady in black blazer standing at the end of the stair. She’s Yuri secretary and also her best friend.

“Yes uncle, she had to go work today, got some meeting with the supplier and the staff. The Christmas party is getting nearer and a lot of preparation had to be done.”

“Yes,yes. Of course. A lot of work to do for the annual occasion. I used to be the one who managed it but after she came back from her studies, I just let her to manage everything. I’m too old to do anything. I’m just gonna rest and maybe playing with my grandchildren,” he said grinning.

She smiled and glanced upstairs where Yuri made her steps down. “Daddy please, I’ll get married when I want to. You’re worry too much. It’s too soon for a marriage...and grandchildren, that’s really need a longer time,” she said smiling and proceed to hug his father.

“I have to go now, I’ll see you at dinner,” she said and headed outside.

Yuri and Chaerin get into her car and drove to the big mall located at Gangnam district. She has been the CEO of the company after her father appointed her to continue in managing it after she finished her study in business management.

“Chaerin-ah, after all the meetings, let’s go visits the horses. It’s been a while since I ride them, I miss Hiro so much,” she said while her mind flashing an image of a beautiful brown horse.

“Sure agashi...anything for you,” she replied with a giggle.

“Yah, stop calling me agashi,” she said as she steps the pedal harder made the blue car moved faster through the busy traffic.

Kim resident

“Ah hyung, I’m full. Korean dishes are definitely the best,” Taeyang said as he slammed on the bed, tired and sleepy.

“Of course, it’s been a while since we’re home. I’ll be in my room if you need anything. You should rest, it’s has been a long flight,” Seunghyun said headed to the door.

“Hyung, let’s ride horses in the evening ok, I miss them so much,” he said with his half opened eyes.

“Sure,sure,” he replied and close the door behind him.

Horse club

Yuri brushed the brown horse, his fur lightly. “Hiro-ah, I really miss you, you miss me too right. I’ll take you for a walk later ok,” she said adoringly.

She dragged Hiro outside while her hand still him, “You don’t want to come?” she asked Chaerin who still standing there, unmoving.

“No, it’s ok. I don’t want to ruin my stiletto,” she said showing her sparkling black stiletto.

“Why you come in here wearing that in the first place anyway,” she said ignoring her and just continues to walk outside.

“I’m not the one who want to be here,” she replied loudly in case Yuri can’t hear her.

“You said yes anyway,” Yuri said turning her head towards Chaerin who’s far away behind as she steps outside.

“Can I say no, you’re my boss,” she shouted but Yuri didn’t listen to her anymore. She rode the horse and galloping in the field.

As she rode her horse, she saw a dashing gentleman wearing a white shirt galloping on a white horse across the field. A black horse ran beside them but she didn’t care. Her eyes fixed on the black haired guy riding his horse smiling.Those eyes smile; I thought I’ve seen it somewhere,she thought while her gaze never left them, bedazzled. Her heart skipped a beat and the world spinning. She stood there motionless still looking at the same direction.

The white and the black horses walked their way back to the stable. Unconsciously, she stepped down from the horse and ran back, following them. Unfortunately, she just a minute late. They already entered a car and drove away. Leaving her panting at the entrance. With a heavy breathing she muttered,”Who is he?”

“Agashi,agashi wait. Why are you running, what are you looking for? Is there someone you know out there?” Chaerin said coming from behind and glancing around trying to find some familiar faces but there’s no one there.

“Chaerin-ah, I think I just found my prince charming,” she said looking at her best friend still panting.

“What? Who? Where? I can’t see anyone who’s charming,” she replied still looking around.

“I don’t know, he just left but I’m gonna find out,” she said confidently. Finally, I’ve found you and I’m not going to let you go,she thought determined.

 

In the car

“Hyung, let’s grab some meal, I’m starving. But first, we have to get back to change. I’m covered with sweats,” Taeyang said removing his white shirt. Seunghyun just nodded and smile, driving beside him.

“Hyung, do you notice there was a girl at the club who chase after us. Do you know her coz I don’t remember seeing her face anywhere else before.”

“No, maybe she just mistook you for another Hallyu star or something and start chasing for an autograph,” he replied with a chuckle.

“Maybe,” Taeyang said as he looks outside the window enjoying the view. His mind wanders remembering the face of her.