Cinderella's Glass Slipper

!!!Happily ever after!!!

 

“To me, you’re the hottest and to me
You’re the most reliable
That’s how I really feel about you
To you, I’m the prettiest
And to you, I’m the nicest
Only look at me and love me....”

-AOA-HAPPY ENDING-

 

Yuri hugged her father from behind, clinging from his shoulder. He sat on a bench in the garden watching the night. “Dad, are you upset with me?” she asked, sitting beside her father.

“No, I’m upset of myself,” he watched her daughter’s face, adoringly.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. I’m the one who force you to marry him.”

“No. I’m the one who made the decision. I’m such a fool, for putting a shame on you,” she cried softly.

“I never talked to you before you decided to marry him. I guess I’m just torn apart, between letting you go and wanting for your happiness. When all this happen, I can help feeling guilty. It’s must be better if your mother still alive.”

“Dad, please. Don’t put the blame on you. I’m the silly one. I’ve shouldn’t ran away after made up my mind. I’m such a selfish. I guess Mr Kim family will never forgive me.”

“They’ll understand. Do you regret making up that decision?”

“No. It’s seems appropriate at that time.”

“So,don’t regret now. Just do want you want. This time make sure, that was what your heart wants not other people’s,” he said, cradling her face.

“I will. Thank you, dad. I love you,” she kissed his cheek.

“..and I love you too. Always had, always will.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

“What do you want to do now?” Chaerin asked, shoving her meal into and wiping stains on her lip.

“I don’t know,” Yuri said, her eyes fixed on the magazine, flipping the pages.

“You don’t know?” she scoffed. “Don’t you feel sorry at all, you just humiliated, not just yourself but your family and Taeyang’s too.”

“I am sorry,” she slammed the magazine on the table. “What do you want me to do? Begging for forgiveness? I already done that, but he shut me up.”

“He should be. You’re just run away from your wedding. If I were him, I’ll hire somebody to kill you; no, I’ll be killing you myself.”

Yuri glared at her and sighed. “You don’t understand. I had to do it. It just doesn’t feel right,” she said softly.

“You should make up your mind before you walked down the aisle, not abandoning him like that. You should have considered his feeling,” she folded her arms. “So, what now? What do you want to do about them? I’m sure they still loved you. Despite what you did, Taeyang must be willing to take you back. Or do you want to find Seunghyun?”

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what’s right or wrong anymore. I hate to be the one who make the decision. I hate to choose. Stop telling me what to do,” she said, shaking her head slowly.

“So, you just continue with your life like nothing happened, unaffected. Go to work every day, eat and sleep comfortably, while others going through hell. That’s it? That’s what you want?”

“For once, I wish somebody makes the decision for me,”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Okinawa

Seunghyun stood at the shore, splashing the wave with his feet, watching a little crab making his way to the sand. “I know you would be here. You always love this beach,” said a familiar voice. He turned around, and found Taeyang walking towards him.

“I heard. I’m sorry,” Seunghyun said as Taeyang, standing beside him.

“Don’t be,” he paused. “I’m glad we don’t end up together, although I hope she realizes it sooner.”

“How are you?” he glanced to his side.

“Fine, I guess,” he grinned. “I knew what happened between you two. I should have guessed, she loves you.”

Seunghyun’eyes widen, dropping his jaw. He shoot an apologetic glances. “I’m really sorry, I really don’t know how...”

“Love is a mystery,” he interrupted. “We can’t chose who we want to fall in love with, it’s just happen, naturally,” he patted Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“But we can choose how to love.”

“So, this is what you choose? Throwing away your love for my sake, although you know she doesn’t love me.”

“She did love you. Maybe she just doesn’t realize it, but I know she cared about you,” Seunghyun said, gazing at the open sea.

“Maybe she did. Or maybe she just love the idea of me and not myself entirely,” he chuckled. “Remember, I’ve once said. What will happens, if we ever fall in love with the same girl,....”

“I’ll be the one who will disappears, and never ever bring up that matter again,” he said, smiling bitterly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri sat bare feet on the sandy white beach, gazing to the endless sparkling sea. The same beach where she was proposed, had a fight with Seunghyun, and she here again, waiting for hopeless dreams. She doesn’t know what fate had in store for her, but she knew, everything happens for a reason, and she’ll never argue with her destiny. “Mom, fairytale doesn’t really exist, I know now. Although, it takes me through hell to finally understand it,” she muttered against her breath. She sighed slowly, watching the cloud on a blue sky.

“I’m looking for Cinderella; do you know where she is? Coz I couldn’t find her,” he paused. “She left her glass slipper, and I thought she might needs it back,” he smiled widely.

Yuri stood up, turning around to the voice behind her and found him, smiling brilliantly holding a pair of sparkling glass slipper on his hand. She gaped, speechless as he walked towards her. When he finally stood in front of her, he bent down and wiped the sands off her feet, slipping the slipper. She stared at him, motionless, just watching his every move. “What are you doing?” she said hoarsely, finally found her voice, that appeared husky due to shock. “A glass slipper?”

“You want a fairytale, so, I just give you one,” he said still smiling, flashing his teeth.

“Took you long enough,” she said, smiling sheepishly. The air went silent as they stared into each other’s eyes, deeper to the soul.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t like sad love. I don’t like typical break ups, my love is you. I like happy endings. I believe our love story will be like that, I love you...”