Secret

!!!Happily ever after!!!

                                                      

"I know I don't know you

But I want you so bad

Everyone has a secret

But can they keep it

Oh No they can't”

-MAROON 5-SECRET-


Lee Chaerin opened her eyes, sleepily and tried to sit up. Whoa, head rush .She slumped back to the pillow. “Where am I? I can’t remember going home last night?”She said groggily.

Suddenly, Seunghyun appeared from the door. “You’re up.” He walked inside. “You got wasted last night and I don’t know where you live. So, I just brought you home,”

“Th..thank you,” she said trembling, pulls in the blanket up to her neck, flushed.

“I swear, nothing happened. I slept on the couch..if that, makes you feel better,” he said, widening his eyes. Grasping his hands in apologetic manner.

She rose up to her feet as she grabbed her purse on the bedside table and pulled out her cell phone. 10 missed calls. “It’s ok, I trust you. I need to go now. I’m late, Yuri must have pissed-off,” she said, grabbing her shoes and coat. She ran her fingers through her hair, fixing the mess.

“I’ll drive you,” She stared at him. “Your car must be still at the club and it may take a while to grab a taxi.”

________________________________________________________________________________

“Can you tell me what’s going on here? You’re late and you still wearing the same dress you wore last night. I assume, you don’t even go home last night, aren’t you,” Yuri yelled, sitting in her office, staring at Chaerin who standing in front of her incoherently.

“I’m sorry. I don’t feel like myself today, so I’m just going home. All the files you needed are at my office and the financial analysis is with Mr Jay. I’m just gonna excuse myself. Talk to you later,” she said and left the room.

“Wait,” she screamed for her but she already left.

She peeks on the window, looking down the parking lot and saw Chaerin ran towards Seunghyun’s car. “She’s with Seunghyun? Together? Like together, TOGETHER!”she muttered as she saw the car moving, leaving her puzzled. So, they spent the night, together,huh. She grasped a small area of her cloth on her chest, as a sharp pain strikes her heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

“So, you’re with Choi Seunghyun-sshi, anything that I should know about?” Yuri asked, crossing her arms.

“Nothing big. We just had a drink together and we’re getting closer. But, nothing serious,” she said flipping a blue file, sitting in front of Yuri on the couch.

“Had a drink and spent the night together. That wasn’t serious?”

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you care? You sounded like a jealous girlfriend,” Chaerin said, closing the file.

“I’m not jealous and I’m not, his girlfriend. I’m your best friend and I’m worry about you. He’s not good for you,”

“What? You’ve found your prince charming, and I don’t even deserve a knight,” she said shooting a sharp look.

“Of course, if you found your other half, I’ll cherish your happiness but this guy is wicked,” she said, lowering her gaze and putting her hand on hers.

“Trust me, ok. He’s not what you thinking he is,” she said, patting Yuri’s hands. “Enough about me, what about your fairytale, come on, spills,” she said excitedly.

“He’s great. He’s been very good to me and I think I like him”, she paused. “I mean I really do like him.”

“So, you liked him. Do you love him?”

Yuri froze, opens slightly to answer but she stops, drowning in her thought. Love...is another word.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Yuri sat in her office, with an abundant of files on her table. She touched her temple, and massaged it a bit, to lessen the dizziness. She took her coffee cup on her right, take a sip and realised it was empty. She grimaced. She stood up, but stops immediately as her sight started to get blurry. She took a grip on the table, supporting her body and her other hand squeezing her forehead, reducing the affliction.

She limped, with her hands gripping anything in the room for a stable hold, trying to get to the door. She tripped over the couch and felt on the floor, unconscious.

“Yuri, I’m having lunch with....” Chaerin walked into the room and found Yuri lying on the floor. “Yah, wake up. What happened?” she screamed, touching her face lightly.

Seunghyun came by the door, “Hey, what’s going on?” he said with wide eyes.

“I don’t know. I just found her, fainted. I’m calling the ambulance,” she said as she pulled out her cell phone.

“It’s gonna be late. I’ll take her,” he put her hand over his shoulder and lifts her up, headed to the elevator.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri regained her conscious but too tired to open her eyes. She just lay there, on the white bed, somnolently. She saw a black figure, a shadow nearing her, stopping by the bed. The shadow leans closer to her and she felt a soft lip brushing hers. She tried to speak but drowsiness just knocks her over as she saw him hurriedly leaving the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She woke up and saw Taeyang sitting on the right side of the bed, holding her hand close to his lip.

“You’re awake. How do you feel? Should I call the doctor?” he asked, standing on her feet.

“No need. I’m fine,” she replied with a small smile. “What are you doing here? How long am I, being unconscious?”

“Waiting for you to wake up. You just passed out for six hours. The doctor gives you something, to make you sleep. ” He sat on the bed again, her hand still on him. “I came here as soon as I received a call from your friend, Lee Chaerin. She said you have admitted to the hospital. I almost got a heart attack, you know. Promise me, don’t ever do this again. Fainted for working too much, you’re unbealiveable.”

“I’m sorry for causing you much trouble. It’s nothing, just a headache. You should go home now,” she said wearily.

“I’ll survive,” he said smiling. “You should go back to sleep. You’re still exhausted.”

“I’ve had enough sleep. I don’t feel sleepy at all,” she said shaking her head. “Are you alone here? Is there someone else ever enter this room? I thought I saw someone’s here,”

“Just, Lee Chaerin and, me. There’s no one else. Maybe, you saw the doctor. He’s checking on you from time to time,” he paused. “Why? Is something happens?” he asked worriedly.

“No, nothing in particular,” she flashed a little smile. “On the second thought, maybe I really need to sleep longer. Feeling a little tired.”

He smiled. “Just go to sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up,” he said tucking her under the blanket and fixing her pillow.

 

The more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall in love with them.