The devil's game

!!!Happily ever after!!!

                                               tumblr_m3vowtUBbU1rq5r4io1_r1_500.gif

 

 

Yuri laid on her bed, stabbing her pen on the blue book. She bit her lips and rolled to her side.

 “What’s wrong missy, is anyone messing with you? You look restless,” said her maid that suddenly comes out from the door.

She rolled her body to face her. “I need to find a way to make the prince fall for me and all my charm dusts have been used up,” said Yuri, sighing.

“He will fall for you after a lot of conversation you’ll share,” she said sitting beside her.

“But I don’t have a lot of time, with all the girls waiting in a queue; I can’t risk a second until he’s mine,” she said clenching her fist.

She slumped onto her bed as her maid leaves the room, rolling around waiting for drowsiness to knock her. I need an inside information, something that can brought me straight into his heart. Her eyes suddenly widen, “That’s it, an insider.” She shivers as she picturing his face on her mind. He’s the only way and I need to confront him, she thought as she pressed her lips together.

Kim Industry building

She disguises herself with a sunglasses and a fedora as she hide herself behind the wall, outside of the building. She sticks out her head as she saw Taeyang and Seunghyun walking out from the building. There he is, always following him like a shadow. Taeyang entered his car leaving Seunghyun alone, holding his cell phone close to his ear.

“Now is the time,” she muttered as she walks closer to him. “Can we have a minute, I have a proposition for you,” said Yuri crossing her hands.

“I call you later,” Seunghyun said as he ended the phone call. “Well, well, what do we have here, the fox girl,” he said flashing a crooked smile.

“What, a FOX?!!! What do you mean?” Yuri said widening her eyes and put her hands on her hip.

“I’m sorry but I don’t have time to explain. Why don’t you wait for me in my office and I’ll get back at you as soon as possible. I love to hear you proposition,” he said with his deep voice and left her as he placed his cell phone to his ear again.

She rolled her eyes as she saw him walked to his car and drove away. How DARE him to ignore me, she thought and stomped her way going inside the building.

She walked inside and roamed around the spacious room. The walls are decorated with pink flower pattern. Beautiful.

Time passed as she stared at a painting hung on the wall behind the table, admiring the beauty. A Claude Monet’s, he has a good taste. It’s wonderful.

“It’s Impression, Sunrise by Claude Monet. Wonderful isn’t it,” said Seunghyun coming from behind her.

Yuri startled by the sudden voice and turned around to face the owner. “Definitely,” she said softly. The confidence that she gathered before coming here seems to go down the drain the seconds her eyes met him.

“About the preposition earlier, what do you have to offer?” Seunghyun said sitting on the couch and crossing his leg. He sat back, straighten his shoulder.

Clearing , Yuri stepped closer and sat in front of him. Flashing a broad smile she replied, “I want you..to tell me everything about..Taeyang.”

“Why should I? Didn’t I tell you to stay away? You’re not good enough for him,” he said coldly.

She inhaled deeply gathering her courage and exhaled slowly. “You don’t even know me, how do you know that I’m not good enough for him. Besides, it’s not you to decide,” she said raising her eyebrow and shot a glance at him.

He uncrossed his leg and leant forward. “Fair enough. So, if I help you what do I get in return. I don’t work for free and I’m not in the mood for charity either,” he said clasping his fist.

Her shoulder raised, Didn’t see that coming, she thought. “In return, you will be a kind gentleman who brought closer, two people in love. You should be honoured,” she said still smiling and leant back.

“What if I don’t want to be a kind gentleman? I don’t want to play if the prize isn’t worth it.” He stared at her, raising his eyebrow and tilted his head slightly to the side.

“What do you want, then?” she said giving up. I’ll play with you Mr. Devil.

“You.”

She dropped her jaw. Seeing that he continued with a smile, “I want you to be my servant as long as you need me and I assume, that you gonna need me until you finally had him. It can take a while though.”

She stood up immediately. “What! Me as your servant. Me as a slave..to you, a lowly peasant. You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m sorry for wasting your time Mr Choi Seunghyun. I made a mistake by having a strong faith that you are a good man that willing to help me. Unfortunately, you’re just pathetic,” she yelled as she stormed towards the door.

Seunghyun stood up, panic by the situation. He followed her and tried to stop her. He grabbed her hand, forcing her to face him and released her hand almost immediately.

“Don’t be so surprise, I’m not interested in you if that what are you afraid of. I just want to play the game,” he said with a low voice.

“And why do you even think that I want to play your game?” she said suppressing her anger. Her face flushed.

“I don’t know, maybe because, you know that I know, everything that you wanted to know,” he said as he stepped forward, leaning closer to her. His body almost touching hers. She placed her hand on his chest stopping him from moving closer.

“You’re disgusting, and I hate you,” Yuri said with a trembling voice, her eyes fixed on his deep eyes, she feels like drowning. She felt her heart betraying her thought as her heart beated faster, captivating by the sudden closeness.

 “And why your hand still on my chest?” he said as the corner of his lips curled upward flashing his canine teeth. His face just inches away from her. She can felt his breath on her face as he spoke.

Her body stiffen, she jerked away from him. She pushed him hard as she took a step back. “I'd rather die than being your servant,” she yelled as she turned around and grabbed the doorknob.

“I will be in your funeral, then,” he said chuckling.

She glared at him, hurriedly twisting the doorknob and slamming the door. 

Restaurant

Yuri sat on the chair crossing her leg as she still pondering her decision, weighing whatever consequences that might occur in the future. Making sure she’s on the upper hand. I can’t do anything, my hands were tied. He has something that I want, badly. If I had to go through hell to get it, I’ll throw myself straight from the doorway, she thought as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Having a second thought? I assume your sudden invitation to meet me here was concerning our first confrontation,” he said raising his eyebrows as he took a seat in front of her. He crossed his leg and laid his back leaning against the couch.

“Yes, absolutely. What are other reasons might be, if that’s not the cause?”Yuri said as she put down her cup, her hands trembling. Don’t be afraid Yuri, he’s got nothing on you.

“Yes, indeed. Certainly,” he replied nodding slightly.

“I agree to be your servant if you accept to provide me, with all the useful information that can make Taeyang fall for me, act as a royal advisor as you know him better than anyone else,” she said and paused for a minute and continued “and I wish you did NOT utter a word to anyone about the deal as the humiliation would kill me rather than having you choking my throat. “

He smirked, “A royal advisor huh, and I will have you obeying me as your master. What an interesting deal and hard to decline,” he said as he put his hand together and brought it closer to his lips, staring blankly on the table in front of him. The air went silent for a minute.

Not wasting any time as she felt uncomfortable being together with him, she continued, “So, do we have an agreement?” she said raising her hand for a handshake.

He lifted his head meeting her face, the corner of his lips curled upward producing a crooked smile. He raised his hand and grabbed her hand in the air. “Oh, we have a deal.” Sealing the deal.

 

“One thing about making a deal with the devil... He always comes to collect.”

-XOXO-

 

 

 

 

*the story is getting interesting...=P.really need the feedbacks from you guys..T.T