Curiosity

!!!Happily ever after!!!

 

“I’m tired of being alone, I’m sick of being single; I think I need me a girl. I need a girl like

One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she’s bored
But one that will only love me”

-TAEYANG-I NEED A GIRL-

 

Yuri paced in her office, walked back and forth with her cell phone held tightly on her palm. What should I do now? All the information doesn’t do me any good. I need to know more about him as faster as I can.

“Chaerin-ah, care to join me for lunch,” she said as the line connected. Her face beaming and she smiled. Time for plan B, she thought as she strode outside. 

Restaurant

Yuri and Chaerin hid behind a wall, now and then Yuri peeked to take a look at three gentlemen sitting at the end of the restaurant. The gentleman in grey suit was explaining something in serious manner while the other two listened attentively.

“What are we doing? Aren’t we supposed to have lunch? Who are you spying?,” Chaerin said rolling her eyes, standing against the wall with her hands on her hip.

“Just a minute. There, do you see the guy in black suit and white tie?”

“Where? The guy who sits with his leg crossed. Hmm...he’s hot,” she said sticking out her head, grinning. “Should make you mine, Mr. Hottie.”

“No, the other one,” Yuri said with a low voice. Hot? He’s scary.

Owh...he’s so fine. Cute and handsome. But I still don’t get it, why are we spying on him,” her eyes still at the same direction.

We’re not spying on him. I’m..just...curious,” she said flushed. yeah, so fine. Perfect as a picture. Her eyes never left him. Her heart pounded as she stared at the man of her dreams.

Be careful, curiosity killed the cat,” she replied staring at Yuri.

But, satisfaction brought it back,” she said looking above, where her friend’s face still at her. Her face gleaming with joy.

Their eyes are fixed to them ignoring the people who passed by and whispering. Seunghyun suddenly noticed them as he wave his hand towards a waiter. Their gaze met. Yuri gaped; widening her eyes and grabbed Chaerin, hiding behind the wall again. Her heart beating furiously. Chaerin shocked and felt on her knees.

“Why hyung, is someone there?” Taeyang said looking at the same direction as Seunghyun.

“Nope, just hallucination,” Seunghyun replied, smiling. Taeyang chuckled shooking his head.

“Chaerin, can you check if he still looking at us,” she said with heavy breathing, placing her hand on her chest.

Chaerin stands slowly and her eyes fixed on the same direction as she had minutes ago. “Nope, they left already,” she said facing her friend.

She sighed. “That was close,”

“Now, can you tell me, who is he,” Chaerin asked crossing her hands and tilted her head to the side.

“He’s the one that I met at the horse club before,” she replied and walked pass her.

“The prince charming?”Her eyes bulged, “Wait, wait we’re not having lunch yet. Where are you going,” she said chasing Yuri and try to match their steps.

Kim resident

“Taeyang, can we have a talk for a moment,” Mr Kim stopped him as he climbing the stairs.

“Sure,” he replied and followed his father to the garden.

“Do you like her, I mean, Yuri. Can I ask for her hand in marriage anytime soon?” Mr Kim asked as they take a seat under the canopy.

“I do like her, but marriage is too soon. I need to be able to love her first.”

“You can fall in love with her after you get married. Just like me. I never met your mother before we got married. Your grandfather who arranged everything and look at us, we still together, happily,” he replied lowering his gaze to look at his son.

“I know, but this time I want to do it my way. I want to fall in love, makes her happy and ask for her hand myself,” he said clenching his hands and widen his small eyes.

Mr Kim grimaced but nodded slowly.

 

Taeyang sits on his bed in his room, staring blankly on his cell phone on his hand. Should I call her or shouldn’t I. It’s late. Maybe she’s asleep. If I call her, what should I say? Hi, I just call you to say...goodnight?, he groaned by the thought.

Han resident

Yuri stood on her balcony playing with her phone strap, pondering if she should call him first. She searched for his number, and when she moved to touch the dial button, she stopped immediately.

I shouldn’t be the one who calls him first. He’s a guy, he ought to make the first move, she thought defending her pride and abandoned the urge to talk to him.

Kim resident

“Seunghyun-ah, do you really need to leave? Why can’t you just stay here? It’s not too long since you came back,” Mrs Kim said with a low voice, her eyes moistened.

“I know auntie but I want to be independent. I had live here for my whole life; I need to move out and live by myself. Don’t worry I’ll visit every now and then. It’s not that I’ll disappear from your live forever. Besides, I’ll meet Taeyang everyday at the office. He’s gonna marries soon, and I need to have a place of my own,” he replied smiling widely.

She shook her head lightly and leaving him by himself, packing his belonging.  

 

 

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
-
George Bernard Shaw-