Reason

!!!Happily ever after!!!

 

“I hope this isn’t just accidental,

My heart knows you first and tells me

I was waiting for you,

It was love from long before”

-4 MEN-REASON-

 

Chaerin walked into her room, and found Yuri sitting on the floor, leaning her back against the bed, weeping. “What happened? Why are you crying?

“Nothing,” she said wiping the shedding tears on her cheek.

“Come on, you can tell me anything. Spills,”

“He’s being a jerk,” tears flowing to her cheek again.

“Who? Seunghyun?.” Yuri turned her head to face her, sitting together with her on the floor. “I saw you were together.”

Yuri didn’t say anything, she just sobbing in silent, stared on the floor, hugging her legs tightly on her chest. “Do you love him?”

“No. I hate him,” she said firmly.

“If you hate him, why it bothering you? Why do you care so much of him being a jerk if he got nothing on you?”

Yuri scowled into the dark of the room, biting her lip. “Fine. Let me change the question. Did you attracted to him?”

“I...”

“Don’t answers to me. Tell that to yourself,” she said and left to go to the bathroom. She patted Yuri’s shoulder on her way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyang and Seunghyun walked together in the parking lot inside his building, with two bodyguard following closer behind. Suddenly, a black minivan approached, four men, masked and fully armoured with guns exiting the vehicle, pointing the weapons on them. The two bodyguards pulled out their weapon, aiming the target.

“Put down the guns,” one of the men in black spoke harshly. “Kneel down; put your hands on the back of your head. Take out anything valuable, watches, money. Hurry!”

The bodyguards hesitated, after Taeyang signalling him to put down the weapons; they put it down slowly, on the ground. “Put your gun down,” screamed a security guard coming behind them, and accidently firing his gun, but he missed it.

One of the men, dodged slightly at the flying bullet, being shocked, he fired his gun in Taeyang’s direction. “No!” Seunghyun yelled, and jump in front of Taeyang, shielding him from the bullet. They both fell on the ground, with Seunghyun on top of Taeyang. Taeyang lifted his best friend from his body, and Seunghyun lay on the floor, bleeding. The robbers quickly jump into their vehicle and drove away, frighten by the sudden incident.

“Did you remember,...I told you..that I’ll protect you. Whatever happens,..I’ll never let anything..hurt you,” he paused. “I’ll even take a bullet for you,” Seunghyun said with much difficulty, as bloods clogging his mouth, hindering his speech.

“You’ll be fine. Trust me. Everything will be fine. Don’t speak anymore, just relax,” he glanced around. “Call the ambulance. Now!”

“No, maybe this is the last time I ever talked to you. Let me speak,” he coughed. “Taeyang-ah, it’s hurt,...it’s really hurt. I fell like dying,” he mumbled.

“No, you’re not going to die coz I’ll never let you leave me. Understand that. I’ll never,..let you die,” he said trembling as he stared the blood staining his hand, Seunghyun’s blood.

“Promise me, Taeyang. Be happy,...and make her...happy,” he muttered, and shut his eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri and Chaerin ran on the hallway, and saw Mr and Mrs Kim sitting on a bench outside a closed room. Mr Kim hugging her wife, calms her down, cast away her fear. Both of the girls greeted them politely. Four heads turned spontaneously at the door as a doctor and a nurse; making their way out from the room.

“How is my son?” asked Mr Kim, eagerly. His wife tucked under his arms, sobbing.

“He’s fine. Just a little concussion.”

“I don’t understand. Concussion? I thought there’s a gunshot. What happened? Tell me everything,” Yuri asked, glancing to all the faces in front of her with wide eyes. Her eyes redden from crying.

“Yuri-ah,” Mrs Kim stuttered, fighting with her tears.

“There is a gunshot. Luckily, Taeyang-sshi had dodged it, resulting in a slight concussion as he felt on the hard ground. But, unfortunately, the other guy who had saved him from the bullet is still unconscious. He’s still in the operation room,” he paused. “But, don’t worry; as the doctors are trying hard to save him,”

Yuri stunned, she took a step back until her back collided on the wall. She slumped to the floor, with her hand covering her eyes. She sat on the ground, bringing her legs close to her chest, hugging it tightly. Her other hand is still on her eyes. She said nothing, like her voice had been stolen. She just sat there, shivering.

“Yuri-ah, what happens? Are you in pain?” Chaerin asked holding her shoulder and shook it lightly but Yuri still does nothing, motionless. “Yuri, answer me. Are you hurt? Come on, speak up?” All the people started to gather around them, showing concern.

Chaerin pulled her trembling hand from her eyes and tears started to stream across her face. Flowing indefinitely like a broken dam. She wailed, shrieking like having an excruciating pain as she stabbed her chest with her fist, repeatedly.

 

Taeyang saw the occurrence just outside his room, as the door left ajar. He saw her crying, heard her screaming but he did nothing to stop it. He gritted his teeth, as he pulled his face away, unable to continue watching. His heart aches, and his chest tighten. The grieve is more painful than the pain on his head. A bitter truth.

 

 

 

 

"My heart knows you first..."