Confession

!!!Happily ever after!!!

                                                                          

“Don’t cry and lift your face up and laugh.

I will make you smile.

I will give you happiness on beside you forever.

Don’t be afraid everything will be alright”

-NOEL-PROPOSAL-

 

Yuri soaked her body in a bathtub, full with white bubble. She shut her eyes, immersed in her thought. Unconsciously, she brought her fingers to her lip, touching it slowly, reminiscence the memory. She opened her eyes, only to found her fingers still on her lip. “My first kiss, ert ajusshi,” she muttered and submerged herself in the water.

She came out from the water with bubbles stuck on her hair. She wiped the water from her face, stared blankly on the wall. “Did I push him too late? I didn’t push him, did I? What if he thought I enjoyed it? Arg, I’m going crazy,” she said splashing the water.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Where do you want to take me to, oppa?” she asked, watching him opened the passenger door for her.

“Just wait and see,” he replied pulling out a scarf from his pocket. “But, before that, you’ve to be blind for a while” he said and wrapped the scarf on her eyes, tied it tightly on the back of her head.

“You’re unbelievable,” she muttered, shaking her head slowly.

He snickered, grabbing her hands and towed down to the beach. “No peeking.” He released her hand, but did not loosen the scarf. “Count to ten before you unties the scarf,” he said and move away from her.

“Fine. 1,2,3,4...........10,” she moved her hands to the scarf and started to loosen the tide. She opened her eyes, looking at a grand white piano on the beach, placed on the white sand with Taeyang sat by it. He smiled dazzlingly and began to play. He sang ‘Nothing Better’, gazed at her from time to time, watching her reaction. The song was beautiful and the lyrics penetrated to her heart, making her trembled and tears started to form in her eyes. She stared at him with blurry eyes, but that didn’t stop her from being mesmerised by his sultry voice. She smiled through the song, completely contented. It’s not that no one ever serenade for her before, but not here, not like this. Its different now, coz it’s him.

“How was it?” he asked, walking towards her, holding her hands.

“Fascinating,” she answered with a wide smile.

“My singing,” he cleared his throat. “...or my piano skill.”

“Both. I’m surprised; you do have a lovely voice and you can sing.”

“That’s not the only surprises.” He smiled at her and sat down on one knee, grabbing a small box in his pocket. He opened the box slowly, revealing a blue diamond ring inside. She gaped.

“I know we just met but, I feel like I’ve known you for decades. I want to be with you forever, grows old together, being with you each day, simply doesn’t enough. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, cherish you and make you happy coz every time I’m with you; I feel that I’m alive. Han Yuri, will you take the honour to be my wife, mother of my child and a daughter to my parent, by marrying me?”

She hesitated to answers, as she stared at him, shivering. Her tears started to flow but she managed to form a smile and she nodded slowly. His face still on hers as he slides the ring into her finger and kiss the ring that now hers. He stood up and pulled her into his embrace. He hugged her tightly, smiled widely, unable to hide the greatest pleasure, the pure happiness. “I love you,” he whispered on her ear, still holding her in his arms.

She shrugged by the sudden confession, shocked at those three little words. “...me to,” she said, crushing her face on his neck.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri sat on her chair in the office, playing with the ring on her fingers. Her face was gleaming, a smile form across her face. She startled when she heard a knock on the door, immediately hiding her hands under the table. Chaerin emerged, with a sneaky smile on her face. “What’s going on here? Why do you look so, happy? Did something happened yesterday? Did he kiss you?”

“Even better. He proposed to me,” she said with a cocky smile, showing her the ring on her finger. “Oh Chaerin, it’s like a fairytale. Piano, serenade, flowers and picnic on the sandy beach afterwards. I just hope it’s not a dream,” she said as she stared on the ring.

Chaerin gawked. “Did you say yes?”

“I just smiled, and nodded. I thought that’s enough to show my consent.”

“Did he say those three words and eight syllables?”

“He said, actually but....” she paused.

“But...you didn’t say it back. Why? I thought you love him. He just proposed to you, for crying out loud,” she said, widening her eyes.

“I know. But I can’t. I never say ‘I love you’ before, not to anyone. It’s an awkward phrase on my mouth.”

“Do you really love him?” she furrowed her eye brows.

“Of course, I do. If not, why did I agree to marry him?” she said sternly.

“I don’t know. Maybe, you just want to fulfill your little dream. Finally, you got your happily ever after. Isn’t that, what you want?”

Her face redden, she stood up, slamming her palm on the table. “You don’t know what I want. You’re just being jealous.” She scowled at her.

"Why should I be? I just don't want you to make a mistake. Marriage is for live."

"I'm not," she said with a soft voice. "I'll never be."

________________________________________________________________________________________

“Did you heard? He proposed to her, they’re getting married. Don’t you want to do something about that?” Chaerin asked, occupying the seat next to Seunghyun.

“I know. He already told me even before he proposed.” He took a sip of the alcohol and stared on the empty glass. “There’s nothing I should do, other than celebrates the happy couple,” he said pouring the alcohol to his glass and raised it in front of her face. He slurped down the content and pouring again.

“I saw you kissed her, at the hospital. You love her, why don’t you do something? Tell her you love her, take her away,” she said raising her voice, fighting with the noise on the club.

He chuckled. “I can be a selfish sometimes. Wanting something that I’ll never have,” he paused. “But, I’m not greedy,” he said, glancing at her and smiled bitterly.

“You’re just pathetic,” she said shaking her head and pouring the alcohol into her glass.

“It’s better to be a pathetic than a betrayer,” he raised his glass and clinked to her glass.

 

 

*thank you for your support. feel free to leave your thought..=)