New Mission

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

New Mission

 

Taemin sat in his chair. The guests were gone a long time ago.

He thought.

He looked at the portrait of his family.

His little sister smiled and held his hand. They stood in the middle and their parents outside. A hand of his mother and father on each shoulder of the childrens. That was 6 years ago. He missed her.

Isana had been the best. Always.

He sighed. No one was there now. Nobody who was there for him. Minho maybe. But I have treated him badly. He will not forgive me.

I was heartless. Actually, I am all the time heartless.

I never told him as a child, that I like him.

Previously he had been my only friend at that time. I had Onew and Kibum but I couldn't count them in. They had to be nice to me. Minho had been different.

But now? What should I do? Taemin got a headache and were holding his head.

He gave himself the blame. He had not been paying attention. He was the only one to blame. Nobody else.

His sister had died because of him. If only he had noticed the symptoms earlier. His mother and the maids, if only ...

The door to the living room was opened by Minho. He came in and smiled.

"Is everything alright? You don't look so good." worried he came to Taemin.

Taemin took his pad and wrote something. 'The record player " was all it said.

Minho turned it on. A quiet melody sounds.

Taemin sat down in the chair and closed his eyes. Calm down first. Don't listen to the other. Nobody can blame you and it was the illness anyway.

But what should I do with Minho? Taemin looked at him. He stood before the records and looked more closely.I can no longer trust him. I understand that he had to save the girl. I would have done the same thing but ...

Taemin listened to the melody. She was beautiful. The piano and the violin was in tune and harmonize. Taemin had an idea.

I trust Minho but I'm not sure of his loyalty. He could probably planning some ambush. I had treated him badly.

Taemin looked at him directly. He seemed to feel Taemins look and turned around.

"Is something not right young master?" He looked honest. Completely frank.

Taemin shook his head. I would have to test him again. He took his pad and wrote something on it. He handed the note to Minho and walked out of the room. Hopefully, he would not fail this time. I must be sure of his faithfulness. I need him more than anything right now.

 

Minho's P.O.V

I stared at the paper. 
Taemin just walked out of the room. He didn't look back at me, he didn't waste ay time at me.

He wants me to go... Far away.

I looked again at the paper.

My first thought was: Where should I start looking? I had to solve the problem. I wanted to be confident.

I trusted him, and when he sent me to find the best 3 instruments in the world I would find them. I had no choice.

I wondered what I should take with me for my trip as I meet on the hallway to my room Onew. He looked at me attentively.

"What is it now again. You look rushed. Has Taemin already given you a job? Now after you left the cell?" He shook his head and pursed his lips. "And I thought miss Juliete had made ​​him think. I do not know what to do with Taemin. He never changes."

I left without a word to my room. I had nothing to say. I had also thought that Taemin would change but how could he change so fast. After two hours.

For nearly three years Taemin had lived with the grief. He could not simply change.

Taemin needed someone by his side. But why does he send me away so early? I wanted to stay with him and explain to him again what happened.

In my room, I packed up the most important things and sat down on the bed. I had to think.

The sun went down and I still had no idea where I might start to look for. I went through all the instruments but there were not very special or at least no one said they were the special.

I went into the kitchen to fetch me some tea.

Luna and Onew stood by each other, and seemed not to notice me at first. They talked quietly, holding each other's hands

Luna seemed to cry but at the same time she laughed. What was wrong?

"Everything alright with you two?", I asked with a grin. They moved apart and looked at me surprised.

"Aish. Minho not always creeping up. You're acting like a small child." said Onew and left the kitchen.

Luna laughed and turned to me. "Something's not okay with you?" she lovingly asked, looking at me.

"I have to go again. Tomorrow I depart. I just do not know where to go." I admitted.

"Do you have to go completely away or is it just a new job from Taemin?" She inquired.

"Order." i said.

"What should you do?"

"The three best instruments of world." I looked at her.

Lunas lips formed an O. "Really. Top three. Hmm ..." She thought for long. "I can not think of any special. And where you could start looking at ... I think you can start by Kibum."

"What do you mean? I haven't seen him in a long time."

"Yes he is traveling. He writes to me sometimes. Only previous week I got a letter, he is in the north and remains there once a while. Begin by him because maybe he has found something intressting. "

I nodded. She gave me the address and I was looking for my destination on the map cast in Taemins study room.

He had gone early to bed. He didn't want to see me.

 

Next Day ...

Taemin looked out his window. I stood behind him.

"I'm going now. I'll solve the job."

Taemin did not answer.

"I will first look at the north. I will meet with Kibum there." Still no response.

"I hope you get along without me, Taemin-ah?" I asked teasingly. I wanted an answer, no matter what.

I shook my head in disappointed.  "I understand. I don't know when I'll be back. Goodbye for now Teamin."  I took my bag and went to the door.

A note was thrown at my head. I turned around quickly. Taemin was still at the window.

I picked up the note and left. In the carriage. I opened it and read what was written on it. I looked out of the carriage to Taemins window and smiled. 

I waved to him and the coach drove on..
 

'Be careful and come back soon...'