Bonus Chapter 1

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Mafiaclan

 

Extra information

 

BBM

 

Kwon Jiyong, most called G-Dragon out of respectability and fear.

• He is the mafia clans heir and boss since his father disappeared months ago.

• Used to like Isana as kids and idolized her for her open personality.

• Likes to confuse and embarass people specially Taemin.

• Used to hate Taemin after Isana dead and does still secretly.

• Helps the Exo gang out of friendship and self use.

• He has an adopted son and dog for some reasons.

 

Choi Seunghyun, most called T.O.P because he is the best at everything and doesn't want to get confused.

• He is the best assassin and teacher.

→ He is the main tutor of Kyungsoo, Zitao, Luhan, Suho and Seungri

• Used and still has a crush on Lee Taemin his boss "enemy" and childhood acquaintance.

• Actually a very shy person but can be really cold torwards those who don't listen and play dumb.

• He was included and found by G-Dragon, he got a training for seven years and works now with G-Dragon and the other followors for his dream.

 

Kang Daesung, heir of an casino and works secretly as a singer.

• Is a very friendly, caring person but has amnesia.

• Works for G-Dragon most of the time.

• Is game addicted and because of his debts he sings in the casino he plays at.

• Best friend of Taeyang since the doctor has to take care of him everyday and helps him to remember.

 

Lee Seunghyun, also called Seungri is the heir of an weapons company and helps G-Dragon out of a debt.

• Is with Kyungsoo one of the best undercover spys.

• Likes to joke around when T.O.P isn't there.

• Has a secret relationship with Taeyang but a crush on someone else.

• Is good friends with the other gang and takes good care of them.

 

Dong Youngbae, most called Taeyang or just doctor is the hier of an national hospital but was kidnapped as kid so he doesn't knows.

• Is correct in his analyses and very smart.

• He acts most of the time on his own and doesn't really pay attention to what his boss orders him too.

• Has varied abilities and is an secretly expert in martial arts.

 

EXO

 Do Kyungsoo, leader of the EXO gang since Suho doesn't want to take the responsibility anymore.

• Is the creative brain and best undercover. He can switch in different personalities very easily and acts most of the time cold torwards everyone.

• Feels guilty for letting Lay get kidnapped as he was together with the spy of the group

• Doesn't have much to say and obeys G-Dragons orders without complaining because his new "boss" promised to help him find Lay.

• His followers are loyal torwards him but Kyungsoo has his doubts and acts often rather too carefully.

 

Kim Joonmyun, most called Suho because he was always the guardian of his own formed gang.

• Was the first leader of Exo but after the Lay-incident refused to request anything anymore.

• Knows everyone since childhood and was best friends and lovers with Lay.

• Is the new observer, you may call it spy since he learned a lot from Lay.

 

Huang Zitao, called Tao by his friends.

• Wushu expert, knows how to defend himself and is pretty good in other martial arts.

• He is the stylist in the Exo gang and is with Kyungsoo the one who helps the undercover aides.

• Tries to keep his moods in order but he is still upset and cold torwards unfamiliar people after the incident with his chinese cousin.

• Very close and best friends with Kris. He helps him often out.

 

Wu Yifan, you may call him Kris is the strategist and main teacher in the group.

• Knows most likely every language.

• Has a terrible past but nobody knows and is going to find out.

• Is quiet person and rather the one who likes to be alone. He gets easily annoyed.

• He just obeys Suhos' and Kyungsoo's orders.

 

Park Chanyeol, it the genie of the group, he knows most everything just by guessing he gets it right.

• He is the "happy Virus" and so the moodmaker in the group with his adopted brother.

• Likes to annoy Kris but in reality respects him very much.

• Has two personalities (beast) but doesn't knows about it yet. 

 

 Park Baekhyun, prefers to be called by his real surname Byun.

• Is stepbrothers with Chanyeol but doesn't cares.

• Moodmaker and assistant for everything.

• Likes to play pranks on others especially on Chanyeol.

• Scared of Chanyeols personalities change.

 

► Oh Sehun, was before the mafia- accident an official detective.

• Started to get involved with the EXO gang as he arrested Lu Han

• For two years good friends with EXO and has to work with the mafia because he is threatened to from an unknown man.

• Got a concussion as he helped BBM and EXO out and is now slight depressive over unknown things.

• Has/ Had a crush on Luhan after he got to know him better.

 

Lu Han, is Sehun's assistant and an undercover man.

• Likes to act and to cross dress (does not care about his man's pride).

• Best friends with everyone.

• Cares a lot for Sehun's well being.

• Gets easily sick.

 

Kim Minseok, also called Xuimin by his chinese friends.

• Is responsible for the safety of his group.

• Doesn't look like it but he is the strongest member with Chanyeol in his beast form.

• Already married with Jongdae and both are used to entertain the whole mafia with they lovers quarrel.

 

Kim Jongdae, also called Chen by his chinese friends.

• Is responsible for the safety of his group but is more focused on his partner.

• Is good with the handling of weapons all arts.

• Likes to take orders but not from his partner.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Other members don't live in the mansion G-Dragon owns and live farther away in all kind of cities and towns to support and act there.