The little girl

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

The little girl

 

Two days later ...
 


Taemins P.O.V.

Taemin looked out the window again.

I still thought about Minho's behavior.I don't know what to do. I'm bored and I miss the conversations we had always. Of course, I hadn't spoken to Minho. Since the unfortunate with my little sister I couldn't  laugh and talk anymore. I had no reason to.

It was a terrible time. The tears, the nightmares, to be all alone. Minho had been there. He was the only one who had been there and it still is. By my side. But now...

Taemin sighed and looked at the road. A coach came along the road and stopped in front of his house. I don't expect any visiters, was his thought

An old woman with simple clothes came out of the coach and after her a young pretty girl with a teddy bear in her hands.

I didn't recognized those people. The girl with the teddy bear looked around. She smiled and said something to her nurse. The nurse nodded and the two went to the front door.

I rang the bell of my servants. Luna my housekeeper came in and bowed briefly. "What's the matter." she asked. I just looked at her. She was as bold as ever. I pointed to what I had written. She pouted and nodded happy. "I like to do this. I'll bring them right i'm done with them."

She grinned at me happily and pulled me on the cheeks. "Laugh some more. I didn't saw you laugh in almost two years." She said, looking at me seriously worried.

I stared back angrily. "...young master." she added, bowing extra deep for me.  When she was gone, I looked out the window again. I rubbed my cheek. Painful. I heard her laughing in the corridor.

Onew had let the two of them in the entrance hall. I waited until Onew came and told me about it. Slowly I took my little notepad and a pen and put it in my pocket. Onew escorted me down and said nothing.

He had´n't even greeted me. He was angry and disappointed in me. But I shouldn't care about it. I'm the master.

I looked at him from the side. He was walking beside me. Pride and less smiling.

Arrived in the entrance area he looked around in surprise. "Where are they?" he muttered. I went ahead and took my servant with me in the living room. There sat the two of them and drank tea.

Actually, the girl just sat. The elderly lady was standing beside her, holding her teddy bear. She bowed hastily when she saw me and smiled. The girl stood up and shook my hand. She smiled too. "Anyong-haseyo. Juliet Imnida."

I nodded. Onew spoke for me. He pointed at me and introduced myself. "This is our young master, Lee Taemin. I'm Onew and I like to be your servant for today." He said and smiled brightly. He probably liked the accent of the girl. She came probably from England.

I sat down and looked at her. The girl seemed to be uncomfortable and took the teddy bear from the nurse. The nurse looked at me attentively. 

Juliet looked around. Apparently she didn't find what she was looking for so she turned to me and asked: "Where is the young man with the black hair and beautiful eyes that look like frogs one?"

I looked at her confused. 'Pretty eyes, black hair? Frog?' Who?

Taemin looked at Onew. He looked just as surprised by the question like I was.

"Who do you mean, young lady? 'I'm sorry but with this description, we can not do anything for you." said Onew nice. Honestly he did know that she meant Minho but he wanted that Taemin would find out and tell him what to do next.

The nurse began to speak. "I think the young lady means the man who came to us two days ago. He sneaked in our home and protected the young miss. We are here to thank him."

Onew slapped playfully his head. "You mean for sure Min-"

Taemin slapped him on his stomach and looked at the girl more closely. She looked like she came from a big house and when I looked closer I saw her look like Mrs. Fresh.

I wanted to have the rubies of Gyu from her. I nodded slightly and wrote something on my block. I passed the written to Onew and he read it out loud. He smiled while doing so and I wondered what suddenly wrong was.

"The young master asks what this man has done in your house."

"He protected me. I was so scared." She rubbed her eyes. Her nurse put a old hand on Juliets shoulder and began talking for her. The little girl must be still shocked about what had happened. How old she was?

"The young man had rescued Juliet by her stepfather. He wanted to make her suffer but suddenly the young man came and protected the young miss. As Juliet's stepfather called the guards he ran away."

Onew smiled and watched Taemins reaction. He seemed to consider the said and brushed his hair behind his ears, deeply in thought. He nodded after a couple of seconds and wrote something on his notepad.

"How do you know, that the young man is with us?"

The girl looked at Taemin and pouted. "I saw him with you. You went shopping or something and he carried your bags like a servant." Taemin took a deep breath in and out. He looked around and tried to calm himself down.

I should have let Minho explain what happened. That's my fault. No. That was not it. No, no. I'm the master.

I looked at Onew and quickly wrote something. 'Bring Minho to me. He should put on something nice.' Onew nodded smiling again. Why was he smiling suddenly all the time? 

"Wait a moment young miss. I'll go and get Minho now..." He went out and Luna came with biscuits in the room.

I told her with my hands to stay here. I didn't wanted to be alone with a kid.

She smiled slyly and sat on my armrest.  She smiled at the girl and was talking about cute stuff with her. The nurse looked relieved.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back. One hand on Luna's hip and the other dangling over the armrest. I didn't know what to do next.

 

Onew walked down the stairs to the basement, humming happily to himself.  He was going in Minho's cell and woke him with a high tone. Confused and sleepy Minho stood up.

"Come with me. Taemin wants to see you." was all Onew said. He patted the straw away from Minho and pulled him along. 

The sleepy one rubbed his eyes and yawned.

It was already lunchtime and he still is sleeping. Onew giggled and hummed again to himself. This is going to be fun. I want to see how Taemin will react and what will Minho do?

He put on a serious face and turned around to Minho who grinned like some et to himself. What's with this face?, Onew asked himself and said:

"Go to your room and get dressed. Taemin is waiting for you in the living area."



Minho's P.O.V.

Taemin wants to see me. I smiled.

He sure makes me to explain what happened. I'll do everything right now. I won't disappoint him again.

I quickly went to my room and got my best stuff. Black with my best white shirt.

But why did he look for me after two days. Normally he keeps what he said. 3 days without company. If I remember correctly I was only been two days in the cell. The sun had gone down just once.

A little confused. Something can't be right. I mean I'm happy. I could finally see Taemin again. But something wasn't right.

I tied my tie and ran almost to the living room. I heard laughter and multiple voices. I did recognize Onew and Lunas voice but I couldn't recognize the voices from the others. There were foreign to me.

I knocked on the door and entered. Taemin was sitting up in his chair with one hand on Luna's hip. Luna actually held on to it and wouldn't let go. A feeling of

Taemin looked like always. His lips were pressed together, and he was just looking at Luna's hands. He didn't looked at me.

He just stared at his hand as if he was hoping that the housekeeper finally would let go of it.

She did it and was worried but came happylie to me. "Minho-baby where have you been? We had already missed you." She hugged me.

Taemin looked away.

I wanted to go to him.

I noticed the other people in the room. A little girl with a teddy bear was standing in front of Onew and looked at me attentively. She looked familiar.

An elderly lady was sitting opposite of Taeemin and looked at me smiling.

"Look. Minho I did not realize that you are young women in need helper. Your like a knight." Luna  teased me.

I didn't notice it until the girl came running towards me and hugged me.

Taemin watched us and squinted.

I wondered what was going on...

 


A/N: I'm Sorry... For my bad english and this long Charpter. Or is it right like it is?

Is a little to much of information. I know. But I couldn't help myself. ;3
I hope it's good as it is now?

I mean it is just a story about two boys who don't know what is love... <3 ( To be honest, i don't know too. x'D )

I will try my best and make a good story out of what I have right now.

Please comment and tell me what you think! =)