Last Hope

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Last hope

 

 

Minho ran to the bridge and stood in the shade of the parapet. He took a deep breath and held himself in a hug. He rubbed his shoulders shaking. He knew where they were.  As he returned to Taemin's side he had noticed a guest house as he had looked out of the carriage before he had crossed the bridge. He could remember the name of the inn that had confused him. 'Get Away', it said.

He looked around. He coudn't seeTaemin and slowly he became worried. He looked in all directions, looking for him and other figures. He didn't wanted to get catch again.

When he left the bridge to look for Taemin, he found him quickly. His friend was below the bridge his face in the snow. Minho ran to him and shook him shocked at the sight. He was hypothermic and wet. His clothes were wet, he had a lot dirt in his face and his hair was tousled.

"Taemin-ah. Wake up. Please Taemin-ah! Come to you! Yah! Taemin?" cried Minho and felt tears in his eyes.

The sudden adrenaline made him raise Taemin on his back and run along the bridge in the direction of the warm inn. He ran as long as he could, until the adrenaline wore off. He wanted Taemin as quickly as possible to get warm. 

Minho looked around at an intersection and cursed himself that he was not paying attention when the coach had passd by. Roughly he knew it, and because he was so tired he had given this information to peace.

It was night. The forest around the two was dark and cold. The fog was getting worse and the clouds covered the moon. Only now and then you could see a small beam. Minho felt with his feet first and went on luck along the forest. He fervently hoped that it was the right one.

He listened into the distance, trying to figure out whether they followed them. He was so tired. His concentration was to slow and he had no energy left. With his last strength he went a few feet and then fell to the ground. Taemin motionless on his back.

"Oouch." He kneel in the snow and the younger boy half on his back, he breathed, closing his eyes.

"I can't stop now. I have to go. When I fall asleep here, we will never make it.", Minho wispered to himself. He just had to stand up again! 

Taemin... What happens if I don't make it. I would lose my love, my friend. But that makes no sense. When I am dead and  Taemin also we could be in heaven together with Isana. Minho sighed and looked up to the dark sky, the night didn't seem to end. Minho thought that the night would last forever.

The day's events flashed behind his eyes and a tear ran down on his pale cheek. He forced himself to stand up again and tried to put one foot before the other.

One, two, three.

One, two, three.

Again and again he said it to himself and grabbed the limp Taemin on his legs. He held him strongly and pressed him to his body. I can't let him fall with my last body heat I have to keep him warm. I can't just stand still!

But after a few meters he fell again. The forest was cleared and he was lying on a flat ground. No piece of wood or stone was there. He lay face down in the snow. Taemin still above him like a blanket.

He concluded reluctantly closed his eyes. Minho didn't saw much through his eyelids only a faint ray of light, and he heard a loud voice. It was like someone screamed. Gritting his teeth. His body refused his services.

Minho wanted to shout something like: 'We're right here! Help!' But he could only lie there. Hands still clutched firmly in Taemin's body.

He suddenly heard several voices and began to hope but the thought was lost as he was captured completely from the cold and his tiredness.

 

 

"Unni someone is here in the snow." cried a young girl to the open door behind here. She looked at the figure closer and shook her head. How? 

At first she ​​didn't know what to do. The young man was completely wet and lay facedown in the snow. It was after midnight and her family was asleep. She was the only one awake. She called again and ran back into the house. She went into her sister's room and woke her up. "Come on and wake the others!"

"Be quiet and let me sleep a little longer."

"Ani get up and wake appa!" she cried again, shaking her sister's shoulder hard. "What is the matter?" Her sleepy sister asked now.

"Outside in the snow... is a young man. I can't bring him in alone. He's probably already half frozen Suzy what should I do?" she said, gesturing with her hands. She took a deep breath and stared at her sister. There were tears in her eyes.

All this reminded her of the situation as she had laid outside in the rain with a broken arm and leg. When she could no longer move and she was by the bottom of the hill far away from her home. She couldn't just walk with one leg. She had so much luck back than as a rider passed by and helped her to come home.

She rubbed her eyes and watched her sister, who now stood up and ran to the room of her father's. "Appa ~!" she cried, and in the next moment was their common father there wide awake and looked at both. "What is it Sulli~ah?"

They ran down to the backyard and Sulli pointed to the poor man. They turned him on his back and noticed that he wasn't alone. Under him was a man with nothing more on than a thin material. The father from the siblings carried the two men in the warm of the house.

They had a spare room and the two were laid on the bed. They brought hot water and towels, changed chlothers and the two heated cover the cooled body. Sulli sat in a chair next to them with her sister Suzy at her side. They saw the two beautiful men and sighed in unison.

"What do you think have done the two outside at night?" Sulli asked innocently and a hair away by the blackhaired man. "I don'tknow, but both have  cut wounds on the body. They were long outside in the snow." said Suzy. They looked at each other.

"Hopefully, the two wake up soon." said Sulli wiht a shaky voice. She took the warm hand of her sister and put her head on her shoulder. She closed her eyes but was still in thoughts by the two handsome men.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:   Such a fail! Nowday's I just fail at writing. x_x

My ideas aren't gone but how should I write them down? I have failed a few chapter in this story because I couldn't write my ideas down. Soo sorry!! Hopefully the next chapter is better and maybe I have to rewrite this one later... I will try my best not to! =3

~..~..~..~..~..~..~

Anyway all of you sure know who is Suzy~unni & Sulli~unni right?

When not, I give you an idea how they look like. x'D

 

                  Sulli ( f(x) )                                                                            Suzy ( MissA )