Mission end

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Mission end

 

 

That is weak. What if I can't think of another instrument? 

Minho stared out the window. The landscape dragged on. The train was going fast. Soon he were at home by Taemin.

His notepad in front of him, he considered all the time. Taemins voice, a microphone and ... god damnit what would sound possible and understandable? The both weren't even instruments! Damn it!

Minho was uncertain. Key had indeed encouraged him, sleepy this morning but it wasn't enough. Minho doubted his selection.

There both were no instruments. That wasn't an easy task either. There were so many instruments, that souned good and had an unique style. There was no instument that was better than the other!

Minho sighed in frustation and shook his head. He supported it with his hands and thought again about his selection. Although the reasons for the choice of these things had been plausible at some point. But now it was just not enough to believe in.

He really lacked at self-confidence nowdays

Why was he so stupid and excited at the moment? He felt so irritated and the whole situation was too much for him. All this thinking, he became a headache.

Aish Taeminnie, you yould be so disappointed in me, you're best friend and advisor.

 Why do I always that what Taemin says? He shook his head again. Do not think about it!. Taemin wanted trust. Someone who was with him and he could trust. This is it. Not a big matter but he dosn't trust me. Why not? What have i done wrong?

Minho understood Taemins situation and he wanted to be that person for Taemin but life is so difficult that way. He sighed.

Why do I feel this way for Taemin? I don't understand.

He drew in his notebook and packed it away when the train arrived at the station. He got out with his luggage and looked at the clock. His next train would arrive in five minutes. He got on the next gade and waited. He looked at the ground in thought.

He didn't notice the person behind him. She followed him the whole time. The person was dressed normally and had a suitcase with him. Pulled a hat over his face, he followed Minho's steps. He let Minho not out of sight as he climbed into the brown train to the south.

 

Taemin's P.O.V

I looked at the documents in front of me.

The maid. Goo Hae brought me tea and something to eat.

My eyes hurt. I thanked her with a nod and she leaved. I rubbed my eyes and tried to think logically.

My uncle had probably right. Maybe Isana has noticed something. It had intended to do with the things my father did abroad.

The sheet in front of me blurred. What did my father abroad? What is he doing with all this stuff?

 I felt sick when I just think of it. He smuggled weapons and money, as my mother had suspected and that is why they are divorced now. Aish. Why is he doing this? What with the mafia? What's with Isana?

Maybe Isana had seen something. But why would father kill his own daughter? Just because there don't look alike? Is this the reason? He didn't have feelings for her. So he just get ride of her? Why? Why? There were too many questions in my head. I was so upset. My own father. Really? 

I don't know what to do. I wanted that Minho was here and he would help me.

Two weeks I've been here. Nothing is happening. Minho didn't came back after I send the letter. Even if he didn't solve the Misson I just want that he's here.

Why do I think so? I shook my head. I had changed completely. It made me a little anxious. I did not dare to speak but my feelings to the outside world have become more open. I want to think that Isana would have wanted that. Silence doesn't show any strength.

I looked at the sky. It was getting dark and the shadows grew longer.

Goo Hae came in. "Young master? A coach comes down the road. Should I send them away?"

I sat up. A coach? I slowly got up and shook my head. I went to the large window and watched as the carriage stopped. I didn't know what I was expecting.  Had G. Dragon followed me? Is Minho coming? I had the whole two weeks a bad feeling. So I waited.

I had no hopes. But when Minho got out I could not help smiling. It's been a long time since i saw his face.

Minho looked up at me. My face cleared up quickly and I stared down at him. He smiled and I would have loved it to smile back. Ihad  missed him.

My good friend came up the stairs to the entrance. I was still standing at the window and looked around. I could have sworn to have seen something in the back of the forest.

As Minho came in I forgot to search and went up to my piano. I sat on the bench in front of it and went over the keys with my hands. 

Minho cleared his throat and I looked up at him. Seriously. I was a bit nervous.

He smiled slightly and bowed. "Long time no see, Tae... young master." I just nodded.

"I gave my best to solve your question." I nodded again. Of course, he had done his best. As he didn't continue I waved him a hand 'he should proceed'

He cleared his throat again. And lookes around. Why didn't want to meet my eyes?

"The best thing in the world is your voice." What? " I really loved it. When we both were childrens youre voice and youre singing was the best I had back then. It's a good memory. It maked me happy. Uhm...The second is an instrument that helps to make your voice clear and loud so everyone can hear it. I want that everyone hear youre beautiful voice." Minho nodded. 

I cannot even speak. And my voice was beautiful? Isn't this a confession somehow? He looked at the piano. Minho narrowed his eyes. What is it now?

"And the piano accompanies you. There are beautiful sounds and there can be played in many variations." He inhaled deeply. That's it?

It was enough. He had tried it. I expected from the beginning no answer. I wanted just to see if he really tries to prove to me his loyalty. But that was unexpected. I held out my hand so he could give me the so-called microphone. I looked at it. Electronically. It is called so? I seriously considered it.

I wanted to try it. But not now. I'm not ready yet. My voice is cracking up if I try and my voice isn't that good.

Minho stood silently in front of me.

What should I tell him? I didn't know. He had solved the problem or not? I wasn't sure myself, could I accept that as an answer? I wanted too but It was kind of silly, right? My voice, a thing that could make it even louder and clearer and a piano...

I gave him back the microphone with a small smile on my face. Minho took it and I sat down.

I wrote something and gave it to him. I have to think about other things right now. I'll let it pass. What was next? Right I had to tell him about father but not now. I had a bad feeling with this. 

I'll take that as an answer. Go help the gardener.  I shooed my hands and smiled a bit as he turned his back to me after he nodded.

Minho went without a other word. I was upset because he didn't wanted to talk to me more.

I sighed. What's wrong with me? I want this and that. I expect this and that. I have to change that habit. I looked at my desk. I have to keep searching for a prove and then I ask Minho for advice.

The day came to an end but the bad feeling I had back then remained.

 


A/N: Finally I've managed to get this mission to an end...  The story was getting boring. -.-'

I know this was a total fail idea and my spelling was stupid but I hope now it's getting even better. Sorry again! *bow*

*Please comment and tell me what you've kept so far from the story I think this will helps me alot!