Can I have it for a while?

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

 “Can I have it for a while?

 

After the show...

 

Minho went with Key in the preparation room. He looked around, searching for something or someone who could help him.

All the dancers and singers were assembled here and talking excitedly to each other and gave each other flowers. 'What nice people' Suddenly he noticed that Key was gone. Good friend but Minho knew that he searched for the singer named Jonghyun.

The blonde boy stayed away for 5 minutes and Minho began to ask himself what Taemin would think of the so-called instruments, he would bring home.

He looked around as a lot of people gathered and wanted to be praised and valued.

Key came back with Jonghyun and drove the crowd off.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jonghyun," the short guy introduced himself and shook Minho's hand.

"Hello, my pleasure. I'm Choi Minho."

Minho didn't know how to start. Key was standing there with his arms crossed, looking at both with a pout.

"He is my childhood friend." he interrupted the silence. I nodded. "I am. Unfortunately Kibum moved away 2 years ago and..." He coudln't finish the sentence then Key interrupted him quickly.

"I left everything because it was to troubelsome." Key added sadly and looked at Jonghyun. "But that's already the past. It's much better now. Let's go right to the case. Jongji..." he smiled playfully. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to ask if I could borrow the microphone." Just plainly told Minho what he wanted. "Just as proof that it really exists. I'll have to send it back or bring it myself over, thats no problem."

Jonghyun was silent. He looked around and back to Minho. He bit his lips and rubbed his head. "You know I cannot decide that ... I'm just a singer."

He paused and looked around again. "Ask Lee Joon there. He is one of the inventors and one of the organizers." Jonghyun pointed to a tall young man with brown/red hair. "I'm staying here." said Key, pushing Minho in the shown direction.

He went and stood in front of the man, who looked at him with wide and questioning eyes. Minho took a deep breath. Don't panic yet, you still have to persuade this man somehow, he encouraged himself. 

Taemin would not believe him if he just threw the name of microphone in the room. It even sounded unbelievable, how should Taemin image such a thing. 

Joon ignored Minho, he seemed too interested with his papers and looked away.

"Excuse me? Can I talk to you?", asked Minho wite more confidence.

Lee Joon looked up again from his papers a bit annoyed. The man cleared his face and looked now seriously at Minho. He tilted his head and smiled slightly. "What is it? I'm busy."

"I see that but I need your help. I'd like to borrow that microphone thing."

Joon stared at Minho for a couple of seconds before he shook his head violently. "Why?"

"Huh? ... It's a long story!"

"No problem, I listen. I need a reason when I tell my team about you're request. Maybe than I would take the microphone for a bit and give it to you."

Minho nodded and reluctantly told why he needed it. It was his private issue and it was unpleasant for him when so many people knew about his master Taemin but he had no other choice and was here in the north. No one knew him.

Lee Joon understood the said situation but honesty he didn't wanted to understand it in reality and didn't want to waste his time with something like this.

Minho wasn't listening to Lee Joon's statement. He wanted the microphones for Taemin. Now! As the slightly older boy was done with his replay Minho stared at him with serious eyes.

The boy sighed in defend and shook his hair out of sight.

"I'll tell you what. This is not an instrument the microphone. And the voice either. Understand? Your task is not solved. If you go back and tell your master that he will not buy that. It makes no sense." he shook his head and sat out his glasses.

"Listen. You are very stubborn. I will discuss it with my team. Because I'm nice." He laughed at the last words. He turned around. "Wait right there." He chuckled. He went to a boy with blond hair. Standing by a tall man who had earlier rapped and two other singers.

Minho looked at them more closely. All five previously been on the stage and had sung together. He rubbed the back of his head. How did they called themselves? Something with MBA ..? He thought and didn'tt notice that the 5 men came to him. Only when Joon touched him slightly .

"MBLAQ!" Minho said and nodded to himself. He was pleased with himself. He had recalled something unimportant.

The five looked at each other and laughed. "That's what we were before. We aren't just inventors."

"We allow you to take the microphones for 3 weeks."

Minho nodded a little offended because of the laughter. He was happy but somehow he knew that something was going to come yet.

"But we have a condition."

'I knew it.' Minho rubbed the back of his head and sighed  "Like what?"

"Don't talk so ungrateful." said the youngest, and pouted.

"Mir that's enough! He's also not easy. With his master..."

"Stop it. I don't want to hear it Thunder!" There silent for a second.

"What is the condition?" Minho asked now and  looked at everyone individually. He would do anything.

"Sing something on stage with the microphone." All said in unison.

"Why should I? Is this not a little silly?"

"What's ridiculous about it? We just want to see if you can sing and if the microphone is working like it should. The first request is for fun and the other reason is completely scientific. Besides it would be the last performance with the microphones, that we just presented so ..." Mir explained without taking air. 

Joon slapped his head. "Breath you idiot!", he hissed  quietly.

"Just do it. We allow you to take it if you're good. This is our decision." Seungho said and they all nodded in agreement.

I had no choice. "Can I also try to rap?"

 


A/N: Yes ... Sorry

I'm a little confused and very busy. I know all this does not quite make much sense but as it comes, it comes ...
 

 

See what I did here?  MBLAQ made ​​as scientist. (!!) 

With white coats and glasses off stage and on stage a brilliant group. -o_o-

That is just the imagine of an A+

Please comment! I want to know what you think about my silly idea. ^^'