Talk

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Talk

 

Taemins P.O.V

 

I woke up after I heard someone yelling "faster faster" and a lash was heard. The cabin I was obviously in, rattled heavily and I was almost thrown out of my seat as It it something accidentally.

I rubbed my eyes while I groaned in pain. My heard felt so heavy and my body burned. I treid to open my eyes slighty and was meet with darkness. I turned my head around to try and see something. At first I felt blind, nothing to see. I thought my eyes were still closed but after some time sitting in the small room I began to see conturs. Just slighty but it was enough for me to see that I wasn't alone. 

The only thing that scared me for a bit at first was that I couldn't really see who it actually was and that the figures didn't move an inch or spoke.

Wait, when I am here than where is Minho? What happened after we reached the guest house? Where damn it am I? I began to shake from fear and worry about my friends as I reminded myself that Jongin was with me before. Right, he helped me to escape and carried Minho all the way to the inn.

I looked around once more and tried to relax. As I calmed down and breathed normal again I moved my still heavy and burning body over to the person opposite of me.

I had a whole seatbench by myself and the two taller and bigger bodys had to share a small one. I was a bit irritated at the sight because I was thin and small, it would had been better to put someone on my bench as well.  

I ignored my inappropriate thought and tried to finally focus on the bodys in front of me. I had the feeling that it were Minho and Jongin, who else could it possible be? I touched the boys face in front me and sighed in relief as I felt Minhos familiar skin and facial contours. I smiled a bit and sighed at the same time, exhausted as I recalled what happened to him. Hopefully he was better now and hopefully someone had bandaged his wounds.

The shouting and yelling quieted down and I could hear galloping horsed. I wondered who our savior was as I noticed the smaller boy next to Minho move itself. Jongin groaned in pain like I did before and rubbed his face violently to fully awake. I could see his head wander around, looking for something familiar but at the end he gave up, it was to dark.

"Taemin~ah.", asked his husky voice and I almost cried. Oh my god, I'm mutated to a crybaby! I felt like crying because I was so thankful to him and I was at the same time so happy that he was with me and Minho, we both not alone anymore in the forest.

He must have heard my sniffling than he jumped in his seat. "Taeminnie? Everything alright, I can't really see so well, which figure are you?", he asked a bit playfully as he moved his outstretched arms around.

I laughed at the sight, I couldn't see him well but I knew that he tried to make me happy so I did. I could imagine his silly grin on his face as he moved towards my body.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I let him but tensed a bit at his unfamiliar touch. I still wasn't used at being touched this freely. I spend almost 3 years without skinship, I just couldn't take the warmth, it remained me too much of Isana and her hugging attacks, her pout if I didn't hugged her back and her full and high laugh as I did so.

I began to slightly cry again, just thinking about the happy little child in my memory made me upset and feel guilty.

"Jongin? What happened?", I asked and pulled a bit away, I tried to look in his eyes but failed. God was it dark in here. Isn't there a window or anything like that? We are in a damn it coach! I moaned and touched around me, trying to find a curtain. In reality I just tried to disract myself from thinking too much.

"Taeminnie? What are you doing it looks pretty funny through.", chuckled my once best friend.

"Searching for som elight. I wanna see if you are alright and if Minho is fine. Not gonna help me?", I asked and began to look around again.

Ahh found it and that all by myself! I pulled the darkcolored curtains away and gasped. It was dark outside to but as I looked more closels I saw a small road and a lot of new snow. To be honest I don't like winter, the cold and the unpredictability that came with the season wasn't meant for me.

I said back in my seat and looked back at Jongin, who opened the other curtain on the opposite side of the coach. He sat back down like I did and looked at me. I felt his stare but I watched Minho sitting unconscious in his seat. I shivered a bit and tried to slowly stood up. I sat myself next to the wounded boy and shifted his weigt a bit so he could lay comfortable on my lap. I almost cried again as I saw his face, still pale and wet but a relaxed facial expression. Maybe he cried because of the pain or is it sweating?

I touched his forehed, completely forgotten about Jongin and leaned forward, kissing it slightly and sighing ads I felt something really hot against my lips. I felt it before but know I was sure he had a fever. "He has a bad fever.", I said to nobody in practically.

"Has he? That's good then. No worry Taeminnie, it's just means that his body tries to regular his original body temperature and is focused on healing his stitches.", Jongin explained to me as if he was a doctor and knew everything.

I just nodded as answer and said to myself that I should try believing him some more, maybe he was right. The coach suddenly stopped and Jongin almost fell on me if he hadn't supported himself. He grimaced and rubbed his now hurting hands.

I myself was a bit shocked and couldn't really do anything aside from holding Minho tighter to my body. 

Jogin and I heard a person coming and holded our breaths. We knew it had to be an ally but maybe just maybe we were wrong.

"You're awake now young master?", asked a unfamiliar deep voice and I shivered slightly. Who could it be? It has to be someone who I know but I couldn't lay my finger on it yet.

Jongin gave me a worried look and stood up, the figure outside of the coach opened the door and held it open for Jongin as he went outside to talk to the unknown figure. "May I ask who you actually are?", asked the deep voice again and Jongin fake coughed.

"My name is Kim Jongin or known as Kai. I am a close friend with Taemin and Minho. May I ask you the same thing?"

"Hmph.", Was the answer and I slightly chuckled at the weitd sound. The person was faceing Jongin and looked a bit sulky. He cleared his throat and began to talk with his husky voice.

"Just call me T.O.P I don't have to say more." and he was right. I now knew and remebered seeing and hearing that voice once. He was always there when G-Dragen visited me. He was his best man, when I recalled right and I almost jumped out of my seat to ask him questions.

Like why was he here? Had Jiyong something to do with the kidnappers? Where was Jiyoung right now and could I talk to him?

"I don't know a top what?", Jongin asked playing dumb again. He was so stupid sometimes. I quieckly started talking as I saw T.O.P's face get angry.

"I'm sorry T.O.P but could I talk to you for a while. Please excuse Jongin for his rudeness, he doesn't know." I smiling at T.O.P and waited for an answer.

The taller man glared at me and I slowly felt uncomfortable, he watched my smile faded a bit and finally shrugged his shoulder. "Is alright. Please, young master...", he gestured for me to come out, I nodded.

I carefully laid Minho down on the bench, caressing his sweaty forehead. "I'll come right back.", I whispered to him and went outside in the cold.

Jogin went inside to watch Minho and I went with our saviour in front of the coach to the horses.

I caressed one and began to speak. "T.O.P how did you find us?" He didn't answered my question at first, just watched my actions.

I felt a prickle on my right cheek and looked at him. The elder stared at my face as if I was an alien or something, what was wrong? I pouted, something that I did the first time after 3 years and looked at him with puppy eyes. He shifted his weight and began to disract himself with the other horse next to mine.

As he began to explain himself I listened carefully.

"I followed Minho the whole time. I watched him as he was by you're friend Kibum and his lover Jonghyun and than in the train and after that the way to you're vacation house. Boss said I should just watch and stay still, nothing more. I lost you two at the night you're family residence burned down and found you today again after searching the whole west forest."

I looked at the black horses neck and his one side carefully. I recalled the horrible night and felt a stich in my heart. I was so worried back than about Hyroin and Sehon, now that I thought back in the last few day I didn't give much thought to them. I was such a terrible person, I always was.

"Some other questions?", asked T.O.P and I came back to the present. I nodded my heard and breathed deep in and out, relax, don't cry, just ask.

"Do you know what happened to my servants?"

Sillence.

He didn't said anything to that question and I sniffed a bit. Right, I knew it from the beginning, they didn't made it out of the burning hell. Hyorin sure wanted to help Sehon and Sehon was wounded back then and unconscious. How should she carry him anyway? It was impossible for her and I knew it. Why did I even ask?

"I couldn't help them Taemin. I'm sorry but I had to run after you both and still I lost you on track.", the taller male said softly and I shook my head. It was alright, I had to move on and now I had to worry about Minho. If he would die from blood lost...

"Okay, it's alright, forget that I even asked. What are we going to do now? I want to speak with Jjyo- I mean G-Dragon about some things. Are we going there where he is?", I asked quickly and rubbed my eyes.

Calm down Taemin, calm down. 

"I can't tell you know. I have to be careful with my information but I can say that we are going to find out everything and that we now driving to a safer place than here.", T.O.P answered my question mysteriously while looking around.

I let it pass. I would think about it later.

"Taeminnie! He moved!", shouted Jongin suddenly and I turned my head fast in his direction. "What?", I whispered to myself a bit too excited to hear the good news and went back to the coach leaving T.O.P alone.

I stepped into the cabin and went immediately over to Minho. He groaned and grimaced his beautiful face.

I sighed in relief and sat down next to him, like before I put his head in my lap and caressed his face, he instantly relaxed. What for a loyal friend I thought and felt tears running down my cheeks.

"I'll start driving again. Please watch out.", T.O.P said in the sillence that filled the cabin and Jongin answered. I focused my whole mind on Minho as we drove to somewhere and let the other two males handle everything.

I was so spoiled.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/NAhh I'm sorry for the wait. I finally updated this crappy chapter.

My computer is a sometimes... <3

Love you all and thanks for commenting and the new subscriptions! Hope I don't disappoint you all

See you soon!                                              

 

*cooly outwalk*