Meeting

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Meeting

 

 

Taemin walked down the stairs, looking for his Minho and his friend Jongin.

He found them as he walked through the house. In a big room with several small beds, white decorated with a hint of blue on the walls. It was pretty ordinary but what should a hospital room look like?

Taemin never had one in his maison and he hadn't seen one since the day he was sick with an awful illness, he didn't wanted to remember so he was in awe and in shock then Minho wasn't the only person in there.

Jongin sat with Minho and talked with an deer eyed boy, who looked so pure and innocent, like a chinese doll. He was very pretty, his skin was smooth and bright, he didn't have a mole or anything.

Taemin wondered what he actually did in the basis of a mafiaclan with his face and apperience he looked too pure and weak for something this illegal and dangerous. Taemin knew what a mafia did and he actually knew pretty well what GDragon did in his freetime, that wasn't something for weak nerves.

Beside the cheerful talking doll laid another with an bandage around his head. It was clean no blood to see but the boy was pale and was still asleep.

Both of the boys looked so young and innocent, Taemin couldn't believe that such cute kids walked free around in here, maybe their were capetured or somthing? They weren't really a member of this mafiaclan, right? What could they do anyway? They looked so weak with the wounds and the pure looks on their faces.

"Ah Taemin-ah! Come here let me introduce you!", Jongin said as he actually saw the young and stiff boy standing in the doorway. He smiled to him and waved him over.

The doll looked at him with wide eyes and musted him from the tip to his nose to his feet. He smiled brightly but didn't said anything.

As Taemin stepped closer he saw that the boy had his hands linked with the unconscious boy in the bed. Maybe their were brothers?

Taemin looked around a bit nervous because of the intensiv stare of the doll boy. He saw another chair at the other side of the room and looked to Minho who still slept in the bed beside him.

"Jongin?", he managed to say in a very husky voice. Oh no, he really went sick. He wasn't able to speak loudly enough anymore. His voice broke and he sighed as he rubed his dry throat.

"Taemin? Everything alright? You look bad and what's with you're voice?", the boy asked worried. "I never had thought I would ask you this.", he whispered to himself and chuckled slighlty as Taemin still looked at Minho's peacful face.

"He is alright. Minho was awake already but he fell asleep as soon as he laid down again. He said he doesn't feel any pain but you know he looked pretty hurt and he looked around the whole time. He asked if you were alright and if you were safe. He didn't asked were we where or what happened with him. I mean I was so confused at first but all he wanted was you!"

Jongin talked too much for Taemin's taste and he ignored the cheerful, gestured talking figure next to him in the armchair.

He sat down beside Minho on his bed, caressing his face slightly. It wasn't pale anymore and the fever seemed to go down. The elder wasn't as hot as before and his face looked smooth, no frown or sweat was to see. He must be really tired, Taemin thought and watched the sleeping boy.

Jongin didn't stopped talking, Taemin ignored it completely but the other boy looked at Jongin as if he were the best talker ever. It seemed he was very interested in what the other said. Maybe he wanted to distract himself from the boy beside him.

Taemin watched the boy's action and found him really cute, he smiled and nodded at everything Jongin said. He looked like a deer with his wide eyes and perfect formed lips and face.

Jongin sat on one chair beside Minho's bed and was focused in his tirade of unnecessary words.

"Taemin you heard what I said?", suddenly Jongin's cheerful voice asked him.

The called boy looked at him while tilting his head innocently. He didn't but he didn't wanted to be rude.

Jongin was his saviour, his hero, his friend and his all with Minho. He hadn't more friends or allies so he wasn't going to hurt Jongin's feelings. He knew how the slightly younger boy was behaving if someone ignored or annoyed him.

"I said that this is Lu Han...", he pointed to the deer eyed boy that smiled at Taemin with wide eyes, "...and this is Se Hun.", Jongin pointed to the other sleeping boy and Taemin watched Luhan's face carefully. His smile disappeared but he looked friendly anyway not as cheerful and happy anymore but he didn't frown or looked angry or sad.

Lu Han began to with his thump Sehun's hand and nodded his head in agreement.

"Nice to meet you. I am Lee Taemin, heir of the 'Lee buisness' and son of Lee Jun.", Taemin introduced himself formally with a broked voice. He bowed his head slightly not breaking the eye contact with the doll boy.

Taemin just had the manners and he knew how to use them not like some other person who sat in his armchair with his leg's spread everywhere in the room and this silly grin on his dark skinned face.

"Ah you're the boy! I heard a lot about you and you're father's business how you call it. Very interesting old man you have there. It's nice to meet you too!", the boy said cheerfully with no harm in his voice at all and bowed almost 90 degree while sitting.

He looked kind of familiar to Taemin up this close but he couldn't seem to manage to remember the face and name anymore. It definitely wasn't Lu Han, he never had heard of that name before, it must be chinese?

"Can I ask you something?", Taemin whispered roughtly and coughed soon after. That wasn't good.

"Yah! You sick Minnie? Lay yourself down and rest. You should drink some hot tea and sleep a bit maybe you feel better after that!", Jongin suggested as a group of men walked into the room.

The worried boy stopped talking and Taemin looked at him. He stared at something behind his back and his mouth opened slightly. He looked pretty silly and Taemin was curious on what he was so amazed about that he completely stopped moving and talking.

Taemin turned himself around, still sitting in Minho's bed and saw the group of men the first time. Everyone was clothed in black of grey clothes. A boy had a black, white suit on with a red tie, he was the only one with colorful clothes. He was small and looked fragile, like Taemin himself.

He just looked smaller from afar and weak but his face was serious it was almost emotionless if you looked closely.

The other's looked a bit annoyed and angry maybe even sad, their talked to each other as their walked in behind a men with styled hair and a white coat on. He had glasses and a file in his hands. He should be the docter Jongin had talked about.

He looked at the papers in his hands. "Stop gossiping and be polite.", the men said and walked in direction of the other boy's by the beds. He didn't needed to look up because he knew how the room was managed.

Without tripping he stood in front of the watching boys, he didn't looked up but he noiticed that someone new had came.

"Oh Taemin-ssi, am I right? Nice to meet you I'm Taeyang and I'm in care of the nursing how you can see.", he shook hands with the named boy and smiled as nice as he could. He knew and heard a lot about the boy and his past, his power.

Try to be nicer than usually had GDragon told him. He looked at Luhan who said stiff beside his unconscious friend and nodded at him. Luhan sighed in relief and began to igrnoe everyone in the room expect of his Sehun.

"Taemin-ssi about Minho an you... I'll would like to talk with you about that topic outside. It's nothing seriously but would you please come with me?", he asked and the boy nodded. Taeyang went out of the room and waited for the rich boy.

Taemin looked at Jongin. He still seemed completely out of it and Taemin sighed annoyed. What was wrong with this guy? He slapped him slightly in the head and Jongin growled.

"Watch out!", his friend told him quietly and Jongin nodded with a frown as Taemin walked ot of the room leaving him with 6 strangers and a beaty alone.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's so short and confusing. I know I said the next chapters are going to be longer...  I'm on a trip in hell right now.

It's so hot over here and my mind isn't working the way I want it to. 

I had this chapter since forever but I wanted to edit some more on it before posting but I just can't seem to think of anything that would fit in here...

I want to include Jongin's P.O.V next because I plan for him something big.