What can I do to make you trust me?

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

What can I do to make you trust me?

 

 

I wondered what was going on ...

The girl hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" she said, crying.

Why was she crying? I pushed her away from me and rubbed the tears from her cheeks. She looked familiar and I frowned slightly.

"It's all good. Don't cry.", I said and she hicked a few times before the tears stopped falling.

Somehow it was the same... The girl I had rescued two days ago, it must be her. I smiled at the thin girl and hugged her tightly to my chest. She breathed deep in and I chuckled slightly. Good thing she was fine. 

I looked questioningly at Taemin, because I didn't know what to do next and Taemin always knew what to do. He just shrugged me off and looked to the other corner of the room.

"What are you doing here miss?" I asked her politely. She must be the daughter of Mrs. Fresh.

"I just wanted to thank you properly. I did what you told me and my mom is divorced now. Now I feel much more free and better. He went to his hometown today and now I'm alone with umma and Cynthia.", she looked to the elderly lady and smiled.

"That's good. Something like that isn't right. and I'm happy you had the courage to tell you umma about it. Something like that shouldn't happen to young childrens like you."

I looked sadly at Taemin and he knew what I thought because he began to hung his head. Not wanting to meet my eyes again. I could see that he was upset at hismelf for what he did with me but I did understand him.

If I had been just a little older back than, maybe I had could saved Taemin as a kid from his uncle and he wouldn't be this emotionless. 

The girl introduced herself as we went back to the others. "I'm Juliet. Minho is your name, isn't it? Come sit down with me."

Onew and Luna began to giggle. I bowed to Taemin, who didn't even looked at me and sat down in the chair next to Juliet's.

"Why do you bow ín front of Taemin-ah?" She asked me a bit rude but she didn't knew it better.

Taemin looked up. She was really a naughty child.

"I'm Taemins advisor and childhood friend." I tried to explain it with nice words. She had to understand that I was a lever lower than Taemin. 

"But if you are a friend of his... then you don't have to bow!", she exclaimed eagerly.

Taemin wrote something and I waited. He leaned over and handed me the paper.

'Say nothing wrong. I let it go this time.' He looked away as I looked up and I nodded.

"Why doesn't he speak with anyone? Besides, he did not smile even once. This is just rude." Juliet said, pointing accusingly at Taemin.

"Young miss, please! I'm sorry." said her nurse and put a hand on Juliet's shoulder squezzing it a bit too much. Juliet yelped slightly and looked at her nurse and agured slightly with her.

Taemin looked at me. and the time seemed to stop for a few seconds. His eyes were full with emotionen but his face not. He really didn't showed much but sometimes you could see his frown or his raised eyebrow. Sometimes he smiled when he thought nobody was there but sure it was rare.

I didn't know what he was going to tell me and I didn't really had the time to figure it out than the young girl beside me grabbed my sleeve and tugged on it. Certainly to get my attention back.

"You tell me oppa!", she suggested and looked at Taemin briefly with a wide smile. Taemin nodded at me and I gulped. Just short and innocent talk.

"The young master has lost his beloved sister. Because of that and the shock he doesn't talk and laugh much anymore. Her doesn't know how to deal with the sudden position he is in."

"But... that's just terrible!" said Juliet with big watery eyes. She stood up and walked over to Taemin.

Taemin's eyes widened a bit. I think I was the only one who saw it. He didn't moved as the girl raised his hand slightly to caress is loose hair behind is ear.

She looked like a angel for me, how she stand there with her little cute smile that showed dimples. Her eyes were big and deep brown you could sink into them just by looking.

As she spoke I shuddered because her words were so true and sounded so innocent and clear for my ears It almost made my mind blank.

"You know there are other things in life to look forward to. What you went through was terrible but you have to let it rest and look straight ahead. In the future. Nothing is going to change when you're not able to do it yourself either. You have to think of others and your dead sisters feelings."

She paused and looked at me. I was really shocked.

Taemin had large eyes now. Everyone could see it and looked at the girl anxiously. How could such a small girl know what was good and what was bad?

"You know it's worth it to live. For your sister, you have to give your best and make all people happy around you. I don't think you were always like this and have brought your sister to laugh, if you loved her you sure did. Then brothers do it this way right? " She paused again as she focused at Taemin again.

Onew and Luna looked exactly as shocked as I was. Someone had to help the girl.

"Taemin-oppa why don't you laugh? Do you think that makes your sister unhappy if your happy and she not? Now she is in heaven and is watching over her brother but he is in gried about her death and now she thinks it's just because of her. I think she didn't wanted that you never laugh or talk again. She sure wants always the best for you."

Juliet smiled and sighed as she was done with her long talk. Her eyes went light brown and she relaxed her face again. Something wasn't right with that kid, Taemin thought by himself as he felt a soft but cold hand on his cheek.

She shuddered slightly and grinned after she let Taemin go and saw the others shocked expressions. 

What should I do? I agreed with the girl completely. I was happy that someone finially told Taemin what was going on exactly. He couldn't give hismelf the blame and I was the same. We both hadn't had the chance to help her and Isana had always wanted the best for Taemin even as an small kid.

She was the best little sister you could dream of and Taemin knew it. Th latter looked sad. He hung his head once more and I thought he would hide his tears. Maybe he couldn't take it anymore.

Juliet stepped closer to Taemin and took his hand. in her small ones. "There are a lot of reasons to smile. For example Minho. Look at him, is he not the beauty in person. My~ knight!", she turned to me grinning to ear to ear.

Taemin looked at me and pursed his lips. I smiled at the girl. She was so sweet. and she got Taemin to act cute after a years of silents. He looked so cute while pouting. 

"Look at his smile! Something this beautiful I've never seen in my life." She gushed. and blushed slightly. 

I felt that my cheeks were getting red and hot, my body tensed. I could no longer look at Taemin. It was embarassed as hell and the girl didn't made me feel comfortable at all anymore. 

Suddenly we heard someone chuckle. They all turned to Taemin and we saw him tremble slightly. He laughed almost silently to himself.  He didn't giggled or anything, his voice didn't really show but he blew air out of his mouth and pressed his lips together to keep himself quiet.

"Exactly. Laughter is the healthiest thing in the world. Your doing it so well and the others are happy to.o" See!" She took Taemins face in her hands and pulled his mouth up, grinning at him.

She sure was a brave one. "If you smile in life, you can go with a peaceful smile." She smiled warmly like she just told and gave Taemin a kiss on the forehead.

Onew, Luna, the nurse and I were watching and were smiling happily. First of all because Taemin let the girl do what she wanted and didn't freaked out by the touches he received and seconds because he looked relaxed.

Taemin squeezed the girl's hand briefly. He seemed relieved at the warmth and sighed.

He caressed the girls cheek slightly and his eyes smiled. Not his mouth but his eyes. It was a start and I was happy that the girl took the wirst move even if she was a stranger to all of us, even Taemin.

Juliet brought him to think and that was the first step nobody had taken before.

I didn't saw him eyesmile in front of people for 2 years already. It freed me and I was grateful to Juliet. I was happy for Taemin too and slightly happy for myself because maybe Taemin would change and maybe he would open up to me some more and we could talk.

I always had loved his clear voice. His singing and his actions. He was such a cute, pretty and innocent kid. Nothing could change his happy childish image in my mind but seeing him hurt everyday hurt me too.

Maybe Taemin would begin to take the life easier, all I hoped for was that. Maybe he will change in a good way, sooner or later didn't mattered.

Hopfully he did and hopefully it was the right thing to do.